Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#526 Before February 2015

EDJ

Re: The first Everybody Edits event ever: NEW YEARS 2011!

RPGMaster2000 wrote:
starblinky wrote:
RPGMaster2000 wrote:

Second point: That was actually my opinion as well, that the judges should be in total control of the whole process. However, Chris felt that the users themselves should also have say in determining the outcome of the contest so that's what we tried to incorporate in to the process.

Well can you inform Chris that the idea is completely flawed? Not all players will get to play all the maps.. So how is that even fare?

Maybe have the judges pick the top 3 and users pick their favorite and all the 'favorites' are counted up, whoever has the most wins top prize, 2nd most is 2nd prize, 3rd is 3rd. This way there is less work for the users to do, not as many maps for them to sift through and it is more certain a well deserving map be chosen for the right prize.

You might have a point, I'll talk to Chris about this.

I dont think it is good to change the conditions of the contest at the last time.
i think its better to see how this will turn out and if it doesnt turn out good, to change the conditions of a new contest.

Wooted by: (2)

#527 Before February 2015

Splash

RPGMaster2000 wrote:
starblinky wrote:
RPGMaster2000 wrote:

Second point: That was actually my opinion as well, that the judges should be in total control of the whole process. However, Chris felt that the users themselves should also have say in determining the outcome of the contest so that's what we tried to incorporate in to the process.

Well can you inform Chris that the idea is completely flawed? Not all players will get to play all the maps.. So how is that even fare?

Maybe have the judges pick the top 3 and users pick their favorite and all the 'favorites' are counted up, whoever has the most wins top prize, 2nd most is 2nd prize, 3rd is 3rd. This way there is less work for the users to do, not as many maps for them to sift through and it is more certain a well deserving map be chosen for the right prize.

I'm ok about that. And I would like to say: "please try your map !!!"
I have try 50 map and it's impossible to finish it.:rolleyes:

#528 Before February 2015

Shy Guy

Good Luck everyone on the votes tomorrow. I hope you all did very well, expect to see me here tomorrow //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#529 Before February 2015

ABC Boy

JOIN CREW REQUEST //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Please let me join a team!

#530 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

I've giving everyone an extended deadline by 10 hours just because I love you all so much. (And because Alex told me to.) //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#531 Before February 2015

ABC Boy

can i joi n bx crew?

#532 Before February 2015

annoyinorange

did i tell u to put chaos on there twice? and i see no karim118. Mistake it annoyinorange, yarr535, chaos, pompom28, and karims118. Sorry for so much confusion with my team!

#533 Before February 2015

DK Levels

RPGMaster2000 wrote:
starblinky wrote:
RPGMaster2000 wrote:

I agree with Starblinky, not everyone will get to play each level, if a level takes the top spot on the lobby list than clearly it has an advantage , as well as some players in the running are more popular than others so by voting its pretty much a popularity contest as well. I actually think judges should be in charge of the whole thing, also because some players are less expertised than others, so if a level is harder they will vote for the easier one :/
Oh and Thanks for extending the deadline =] More time to improve level //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#534 Before February 2015

marcosdelvalle

TEAM: The Infernal
member:

marcosdelvalle

#535 Before February 2015

nlmdejonge

DK Levels wrote:

[...], also because some players are less expertised than others, so if a level is harder they will vote for the easier one :/

I was thinking the same thing. Recently, I played the "2011 coins" room by Team Israel, and it surprised me how many players weren't even able to make the simple jumps at the start. I saw several players that tried them for a while and then just left the room. But that's also one of the charms of EE: noobs (or losers, or some young kids) can play the easier rooms; experts the insane challenges. Reminds me of Go.

Another 'problem' some contestants have, is that they only had enough 'energy' to get a Large (100x100) room. That makes it hard to compete against beta-users, who already had Massive (200x200) worlds available: that's 4x more space for art and challenges. (In my room, I tried to combine as many doors/gates and black space as possible, to make it reusable for challenges.) The level of detail that, for example, "Reversible New Year" has - awesome minimap, by the way - won't last in 1/4 the space.

I have permanently left the game and forum.
EE is an entertaining game and I enjoyed playing it...
...but it's time for me to move on.

#536 Before February 2015

nlmdejonge

Noname wrote:

DUDE YOU KICKED THE NON40X TEAM!

It's (now) a registered team:
52. Non40x Crew: Non40x

#537 Before February 2015

MIHB

Noname wrote:

DUDE YOU KICKED THE NON40X TEAM! i was in a team with it40x and rpgmaster (you) kicked us from backup team!!!!
or that what i think because we are no more on the list...

If you guys made a map post it.   It looks unlikely more than 2/3rds of the teams in the list will actually submit a map, if that many.

#538 Before February 2015

Noname

yea thx mihb

#539 Before February 2015

Noname

Non40x Team - Noname and it40x.
Level is - http://beta.everybodyedits.com/games/PWdAMAAA
Name - City 2011 In Contest
There is no one in the hole game that is called non40x
non40x is not in non40x crew

#540 Before February 2015

LuigiMadness71

3 hours left everybody!

#541 Before February 2015

Noname

RPGMaster2000 wrote:

52.Non40x Crew - Non40x

In like the forth time that im saing that,but there is no one called non40x.only me (noname) and it40x are in non40x. Please fix it rpg...
Noname.

#542 Before February 2015

YoshidudeEx

The SoulDusk level is all done. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile
It took hours to make it as best as possible but we've tried our best. https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

Btw, even if we lose and don't make it to 1st,2nd, or 3rd aleast my duo team has tried our best and we didn't give up. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

I heard from IceMarioEx that we're suppose to post our level here so here it is.
(I know IceMarioEx MAYBE posted our level name but I changed the level name so maybe the level url changed too.)

http://beta.everybodyedits.com/games/PWjE89uWVGa0I
Name: 2011 Town (SoulDusk) without the () however...

Good luck to everyone in this contest. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile
(I'm not saying it like "our level is better good luck" I'm just saying a regular good luck like people do like the narator or voters.)

#543 Before February 2015

adam

i would like to take out adam2 of my crew and put in keylee123

Last edited by adam (Dec 31 2010 5:04:25 pm)

#544 Before February 2015

nlmdejonge

YoshidudeEx wrote:

I heard from IceMarioEx that we're suppose to post our level here so here it is.

Everybody Edits Event 2010/11: Post your levels here!

#545 Before February 2015

LuigiMadness71

???????? I'm confucled. :/

#546 Before February 2015

Leifytwig123

hey sorry, idk if i need to say my level name so it is "87 Team Leif"
P.S. this is team lief if it wasn't already obvious.

#547 Before February 2015

LuigiMadness71

The Contest is CLOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHH NNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWW   YYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#548 Before February 2015

adam

omg 5 mins left
whata rush

Last edited by adam (Dec 31 2010 6:57:11 pm)

#549 Before February 2015

adam

YAY

NEW YEAR
I WAS THE LAST ONE TO POST ON THIS FORM IN 1011(what do i   win)

Last edited by adam (Dec 31 2010 7:02:59 pm)

#550 Before February 2015

BEE

A hug //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

*huggles*

Custom Tab: Forum Post|Trello

Thanks Xen for my Avatar and Smitty for the smiley 47BA5lq.png

RPGMaster2000 14239540477385

Board footer