Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#51 Before February 2015

ChaosDemon

Re: Medieval Town: Mission Mode

SWL wrote:

^ It's okay,because it was 1 year earlier.But,the grey knights don't want to conquer territory,they want to DESTROY the Red Kingdom.But,before destroy it,they must have more soldiers and allies.
I will post next pic soon.

And please guys stop using things from my sprite sheet without permission.(like my dragon and adding things from my sprite sheet to yours)

Okay so, to get things straight you said they need to destroy the reds BUT how can they destroy the reds? you answered it, with more allies but how can you make allies? In this case asking nicely won't do much good, they have to do things for the faction of choice in order to earn a favor.

And I didn't know that I needed your permission to use things, and I'm not adding things to my sprite sheet, I'm trying to expand the BASIC sprite sheet to boost convenience.

#52 Before February 2015

SWL

ChaosDemon wrote:
SWL wrote:

^ It's okay,because it was 1 year earlier.But,the grey knights don't want to conquer territory,they want to DESTROY the Red Kingdom.But,before destroy it,they must have more soldiers and allies.
I will post next pic soon.

And please guys stop using things from my sprite sheet without permission.(like my dragon and adding things from my sprite sheet to yours)

Okay so, to get things straight you said they need to destroy the reds BUT how can they destroy the reds? you answered it, with more allies but how can you make allies? In this case asking nicely won't do much good, they have to do things for the faction of choice in order to earn a favor.

And I didn't know that I needed your permission to use things, and I'm not adding things to my sprite sheet, I'm trying to expand the BASIC sprite sheet to boost convenience.

The green and yellow kingdom was already their allies,and the ninjas no,but,the ninjas REALLY need allies to be not 101% eliminated by thir enemies.And also these are not sufficient allies to destroy the reds.The Red Kingdon is VERY powerful.I will explain with numbers:
Grey army=512
Yellow army=438
Green army=469
Ninjas=281
RED ARMY= 2709

And also the Holy Knights and the Red army has more power than the grey army,so these are hard to make alliances.

And you don't need permission to use them,just give credit and its done.I just don't like people using what i made like if they have made.

#53 Before February 2015

ChaosDemon

t8Oxs.png

After the battle ended the battlefield was horrible, some of the farmers and villagers were killed but the battle brought a very urgent matter to the king's attention, you see some of the reds were taken captive and one of them had an attack map.

6DSKK.png
This map was big news it was a coordinated strike on the grey castle from the reds, but it was weird, King Roger knew that his brother, Lord Arthur was a strategic master, but this was sloppy as if a kindergartner drew it, but they couldn't take any chances, maybe that was what Arthur wanted Roger to think, the king considered but he was still suspicious so he only sent half of a company to guard the attack points so that if it was a whole different plan it his men were ready to defend!

EDIT: People who are at a 90 degree flip are dead!
EDIT #2: Credit for spritesheet addons goes to SWL and Darkbot/Eddsworld

Last edited by ChaosDemon (Feb 20 2012 4:02:46 am)

#54 Before February 2015

Gaming_Guy

R54A5.png
So they resupplied their stocks and headed to the Grey Castle.

#55 Before February 2015

ChaosDemon

BUMP *Don't you die on me topic!*

MZwg5.png

When they reached the castle they went around the wall to see a camp of red army men! and strapped on the wall was a bomb! They seemed ready to pop the wall right there but apparently they were waiting for reinforcements to arrive so that they could capture the kingdom! The men didn't know   whether to tell the king or take care of the camp by themselves, next poster decide

P.s. If you look closely, you can see a hellspawn of foreshadowing

Last edited by ChaosDemon (May 6 2012 6:19:56 pm)

#56 Before February 2015

KanibalFrost

U2EKc.png

While the Demon is approaching, the red army blew up norhern part of the castle walls. They backed off to a safe distance, and so did the grey army. They moved back and made sure the red knights didn't spot them. They need to keep the surprise.

#57 Before February 2015

ILoveBacon

6t1pP.png
The demon has arrived. Looks like there is three more approching, one looking much bigger and stronger than the others. Something must be done. The demon is summoning a ball of shadows. Lucky, a few nearby wizards are attacking it. 4 of them are trying to damage the demon and 2 are trying to disable the uncontrolable ball of shadows. These demons seem almost invinsible, what will the big one be like?

G0oJw.png
Something crashed in the water creating a crack in the earths crust. It was too strong to be an earthquake. Maybe its the only thing that can stop that demon. But, as it landed the dragon roared from its lair. Somethings suspicious is going on. It could be a risk going. You could end up face to face with a dragon. Also, whatever landed could be a powerful object that may not be possible to handle

numH7.png

#58 Before February 2015

Zakleo

Isn't this like KanibalFrost's Medieval Town thingy?

#59 Before February 2015

KanibalFrost

SWL wrote:

This is Medieval Town: Mission Mode. Its like the "Developing Picture: Medieval Town" made by KanibalFrost but with missions.
P.S. i got KanibalFrost's permission to make this.

Picture in topic i posted doesn't change scenario. There is also Hero mode in which, just like in Mission mode, the picture moves every few posts.

#60 Before February 2015

ChaosDemon

Aight, you guys got the demon's look wrong, here's the NEXT post
The attack has started! The red army is pouring from the right while the grey army from the city! The demon shows it's eye! and looks who's on ti's shoulder! the Red King! Archers from windows begin shooting it!

5d9PK.png

The demon has had enough of the pesky archers

QQvoI.png

The demon lowers itself while completely unaware of the hero climbing on it, it's charging an attack!! While the blue hero leads the defend!

lGIJB.png

The demon displays his power by zapping the other men! As the army moves forward Blue hero charges an ancient attack!

lWyxP.png
Blue hero uses the attack!

Xky6Y.png

Blue hero manages to destroy a big portion of the charge but there are more enemy forces on the way! But reinforcements are also on the way!, and Hero is still climbing the demon (He's still on the leg)

Gh1zI.png
P.s. guys, there can only be one greater demon summoned at a time so no, three more aren't coming

SWL 1423525421436011

Board footer