Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#326 Before February 2015

Anch

Wooted by:

#327 Before February 2015

edgeofglory123

Re: What's under ctrl+v?

...sigh... Nuttin'. I need to stop posting here.

Wooted by:

#328 Before February 2015

some woman

LOL so cool Im such a trol TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! Now when did I write that? I'm going to have to see my doctor about that.

wut...

10 years and still awkward. Keep it up, baby!

Wooted by:

#329 Before February 2015

JackXtrm

2,780,000,000 results

Hmm, whaddaya know. I pressed ctrl+v and got 2 billion+ results //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Wooted by:

#330 Before February 2015

gregregreg
Website

AIEEE! #666
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ehrfürchtigen

German for awesome.

Last edited by gregregreg (Dec 16 2012 7:42:18 pm)

Signature last updated 7 Feb 2020 2:08 AM PST (-8 UTC)

Basically inactive but I'll come in sometimes and yeah who the funk am I kidding I don't visit here anymore. check out my totally legit avi tho I made it when I was like 14
Best of luck to you all in your lives. Thanks for all the good times.

~greg³

Wooted by:

#331 Before February 2015

edgeofglory123

abacus oblique triple glass too map goop -very

Finally, I have something.

Wooted by:

#332 Before February 2015

Geist

trellis

Last edited by Geist (2012-12-04 16:45:01)

Wooted by:

#333 Before February 2015

gregregreg
Website

http://i.imgur.com/FnS3u.png
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- First ever win for Christmas/Xmas/Classic Raceway. AND THE WINNER WAS...
                                                                                                                                                                                                    ...hey, why don't you click the link?

Basically inactive but I'll come in sometimes and yeah who the funk am I kidding I don't visit here anymore. check out my totally legit avi tho I made it when I was like 14

~greg³

Wooted by:

#334 Before February 2015

some woman

?_?)
( ?_?)>??-?
(??_?)

I dunno...

Wooted by:

#335 Before February 2015

JackXtrm

Wooted by:

#336 Before February 2015

some woman

Potion of Disguise: Makes you copy the smiley and username of the closest person for five minutes, but the username will have a question mark at the end. If you quit the world, the affect is canceled.

Potion of Reverse Gravity: Reverses your gravity. Whenever you buy this, you get two.

Potion of Blade: Cuts smileys in half on contact, and returns them to the last coin they collected.

Potion of Magnet: Attracts you to any smileys that have metal somewhere on them for ten seconds. (Robot, Terminator, Police, Postman, etc.)

Potion of Fame: Makes your name orange and gives you a smiley that looks like a superman smiley, but without the cape.

Potion of Bullet Time: The game slows down for ten seconds.

Potion of Freeze: Everything on the screen freezes for ten seconds, but only for you.

Potion of Collision: Treats smileys as blocks for ten seconds.

Potion of Decoration: Sometimes leaves random decorations for two minutes.

Potion of Blue Magic: Allows blue coins to give you magic for seven minutes.

Potion of Drill: Removes a certain block so you can pass, but the block reappears after one second, and it lasts for five uses.

-Undrillable blocks: The owner can specify what blocks can not be drilled.

Potion of Light: Reveals all secret blocks and passages near you and only for you, and makes you glow for three seconds. The glow reveals four blocks around you for other players.

Potion of Speed: Makes you faster for thirty seconds.

Potion of Fake Big Spender: You are disguised as the fake big spender for five minutes. Must be Level 12 to buy, costs 2000 gems. After you get it, you can use it whenever you want for free.

Potion of Slip: Makes you slip like in Multiplayer Platform world for thirty seconds.

Potion of Fire: Speed is largely increased, but after five seconds you burn up and return to the last coin you collected. Burning up can be prevented by either touching a coin or landing in water. This status will be shared with other people on contact.

Potion of Paint: The color you leave on the walls depends on your level. If you are class one to three, it is blue. If you are class four to six, it is green. If you are class seven to nine, it is yellow. and if you are class ten and above, it is red.

-Unpaintable walls: The owner can specify what background blocks can not be painted.

Potion of Hype: Speed largely increases, but you cannot stop running for thirty seconds.

Potion of Santa: When you make contact with another player, they get the present smiley. Must be level 12 to buy, is only available on Chirstmas Eve and Christmas.

Potion of Iron: Makes you move slower, but you are less affected by gravity arrows. You also can not get the Fire status or get sliced by a smiley with the Potion of Blade. Smileys with Potion of Magnet are attracted to you.

Potion of Gills: Lets you swim in water better for one minute, but if you are not in water, you will drown after ten seconds and return the the last coin you collected.

Potion of Feather: You fall (only fall) as if you were in a Space World for thirty seconds.

Potion of Layers: Lets you switch to the background layer (the background blocks are still treated as unsolid) and back for one minute. If you are in the background layer and time runs out, you are switched back to the foreground layer.

-Solid background blocks: Otherwise this would completely fail.

(Joke) Potion of Crap: Leaves poop everywhere for two minutes.

(Joke) Potion of Nyan: Turns you into a Nyan Cat and you fly across the world all the way to the end. People you touch will be affected too. After taking a tour of the world, you and the players you touched are returned to where they were before they were Nyanified.

(Joke) Potion of Nope: Every few seconds, the top half of the smiley goes up, but the smiley says "Nope" and extends it's neck to reach it. Lasts five minutes.

Disabling certain potions: If a user wants to disable, say the jump potion, but not the yellow, blue, red, or green potions, they can disable specific potions.

Splash Potions: You can turn specified potions into splash potions (the ones you can throw) and back for 100 energy. Potion of Santa, Potion of Nyan, Potion of Fame, and Potion of Fake Big Spender can not be converted.

Potion Stands: You can put potions in these stands (as long as you have bought them), and when someone passes over them, they get the ability of the potion. You can not put in Potion of Santa, Potion of Nyan, or Potion of Fake Big Spender. The Potion of Fire will have the graphic of a burning block, and you can determine how long players will run before they burn up. The Potion of Reverse Gravity will have the graphic of a blue arrow pointing up/down, and you can determine how long players' gravity will be reversed (permanent is included). The Potion of Bullet Time will have the graphic of a stopwatch, and you can determine how long the players' game will be slowed down. The Potion of Light will have the graphic of a lightbulb, and you can determine how long the players will be lit up.

Specific potion areas: The owner can create areas where specific potions can be disabled and enabled. For example: If you do not want people to use any potions in a certain challenge but they can use Potion of Iron, you can set up an area where no potions except for Potion of Iron can be used. Note that Potion Stands will work, but using a potion you bought will not.

.O.

Wooted by:

#337 Before February 2015

gregregreg
Website

<a personal email>

~greg³

Wooted by:

#338 Before February 2015

cooldude102

{             derp.Send("say", "[Cool102Bot] " + chattext.Text);             Thread.Sleep(100);             derp.Send("say", "[Cool102Bot] " + chattext.Text);             Thread.Sleep(100);             derp.Send("say", "[Cool102Bot] " + chattext.Text);         }

Lol, why the heck did i have that. Btw copy that coding onto ur bot if u want.

Wooted by:

#339 Before February 2015

KanibalFrost

https://

I'm on my school's computer at the moment and our teacher blocked facebook, so i just keep putting 'https://' in front of facebook's adress for it to work...

Wooted by:

#340 Before February 2015

JackXtrm

www.terriblefate.com

OK... Dispite my sig and this site, the world is NOT going to end. It's a joke in my sig and I just copied that site.

Wooted by:

#341 Before February 2015

some woman

I am a ninja.

No clue...

Wooted by:

#342 Before February 2015

Tekrion

Jacksfilms, heres another comment for Your Grammar Sucks

You idiot, its hockey, isn't it obnuis?

Last edited by Tekrion (Dec 20 2012 3:17:23 pm)

Wooted by:

#343 Before February 2015

JackXtrm

2mn1v7r.gif

Cool!

Wooted by:

#344 Before February 2015

gregregreg
Website

http://i.imgur.com/CvXtI.png

/^\ ow is that possible?!?!?! jhRFy.png

~greg³

Wooted by:

#345 Before February 2015

gregregreg
Website

*bump*

Lulz, how is that in my clipboard?

~greg³

Wooted by:

#346 Before February 2015

rocktheworld313

censored.jpg?w=400&sa=X&ei=D4jaUKilOYyI0QHSpYGQDg&ved=0CAwQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNGSsYxGrv1yX15d9g5gs_cPQcwPUw

That... was under my ctrl+v...

Wooted by:

#347 Before February 2015

Awesomenessgood

lunchbox

Wooted by:

#348 Before February 2015

tak4n

Maps I vote random:

Meh, It is to do with sabotage maps at mcpvp.com... minecraft.

signature3_zpsttrhtmyh.png

Wooted by:

#349 Before February 2015

some woman

Nothing copied, huh...

Wooted by:

#350 Before February 2015

rocktheworld313

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

.-.

Wooted by:
Snowester1657125982793216

Board footer