Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

MIHB

Re: You did it again Chris...

Chewy wrote:
Fer22f wrote:

WOW Chris, can't you put that update AFTER the halloween? All halloween levels are destroyed.

EDIT: 1 week? Ha. I need to re-do all my level. I can't erase bgs because it erases all blocks. Man make this update gtfo.

3 months ago you would have been complaining that you want an update as soon as possible. :rolleyes:

Why is it so absurd to expect competence?

#27 Before February 2015

Garfield2436

I find it annoying how Chris has to put an update AS SOON as the contest is near the end, which totally destroys the maps of EE. And he dosen't even use the forums at all. How interesting.

#28 Before February 2015

Chewy
Banned

Garfield2436 wrote:

I find it annoying how Chris has to put an update AS SOON as the contest is near the end, which totally destroys the maps of EE. And he dosen't even use the forums at all. How interesting.

He gave extra time so the contest isn't as over as it was before the update.

#29 Before February 2015

Cyral

NO, WE need a button to change backgrounds from color/noncolor, it would help, as my levels use lots of bg and are ruined
I know some of you dont feel this beacuse your levels are fine or whetever

Player Since 2011. I used to make bots and stuff.

#30 Before February 2015

Oldschoolgamer

so much hatred for bg colors, i dont find anything wrong with my levels coloring :L many of my levels actually improved because of this so called ruining update. my sympathy to those who had their levels destroyed but we all knew a new update would ultimately end in complaints.

You thought I was dead?
So did I.

But I still exist.

#31 Before February 2015

Hammy120

Fu- I don't know what to say other parts of my level had become better and others became like "WTF is this thing?!"

Cyral142388969471738

Board footer