Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#51 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

Re: Halloween Contest

SmittyW. wrote:

You are only allowed 200x200 worlds or are you allowed both 400x200 and 200x200?

Both are fine, minimum is 200x200.

#52 Before February 2015

Cyral

Will there be anouther topic with more info on building when the time comes? also.. can you tell who the judges are?

Player Since 2011. I used to make bots and stuff.

#53 Before February 2015

Ralaina

Well, since it seems you missed this, I will post it again //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Well I have another question about this, if you have a level which you have already started on but not yet finished before the 24. Can you enter it? I haven't done this myself, but I know that some people have already started on their worlds. And I think 7 days is a little to short time, for building a really epic level. When I say that it isn't enough, Im thinking about school, homework and such. We dont really get the time to give it our all. But well, not that it matters to me.

#54 Before February 2015

The First Gamer

Are we allowed to use "unusable" symbols in the world title or is that a no go.

Last edited by The First Gamer (Oct 17 2011 2:45:47 pm)

#55 Before February 2015

raider118

RPGMaster2000 wrote:
SquadFS wrote:
RPGMaster2000 wrote:

I believe so, haven't been online that much recently.

Hopefuly he is,

http://i.imgur.com/yOkef.png < the trophy in the middle will that be another brick? *wink*
where you now hold a trophy once you pass it

The trophy in the middle is indeed a new brick with decoration properties so people can't obscure it. I suggested that it would have a diamond function allowing people to become a new smiley, but Chris was too lazy to do something like that.

The look of the trophy will change before the end per Chris's request since he wanted it to be more Halloween themed. I will keep everyone posted on how that goes.

I like the trophy, although it is Halloween it would still be nice to have a new action block. There are not enough rewards in ee because no-one goes for blue coins anymore. Having a trophy that turns u into gold smiley or whatever, that would be nice.

#56 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

Ralaina wrote:

Well I have another question about this, if you have a level which you have already started on but not yet finished before the 24. Can you enter it? I haven't done this myself, but I know that some people have already started on their worlds. And I think 7 days is a little to short time, for building a really epic level. When I say that it isn't enough, Im thinking about school, homework and such. We dont really get the time to give it our all. But well, not that it matters to me.

You can begin on your levels right away, no problem.

The First Gamer wrote:

Are we allowed to use "unusable" symbols in the world title or is that a no go.

Sure, doesn't really matter to me.

#57 Before February 2015

Charlotte7165

Does anyone need anyone else on their team?

#58 Before February 2015

Drsonic

It's been a long time since I've forumed or been on EE, and I was wondering.. What's the prize? :rolleyes:

b2172462789991e4d313feb9ed59730f.png

Snap: CrypticPi
Instagram: Noncryptic

#59 Before February 2015

Muffin

Why is it limited to either Massive or great? What's wrong with Larges and Wides? Sometimes smaller worlds can be better. And not have as much dead space...

#60 Before February 2015

angrytoe

how do i sighn up?!?!?!?!?
//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad:mad::mad:

Last edited by angrytoe (Oct 17 2011 3:40:03 pm)

#61 Before February 2015

BillyP

angrytoe wrote:

how do i sighn up?!?!?!?!?
//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad:mad::mad:

http://eeforumify.com/viewtopic.php?id=15798

#62 Before February 2015

Wolf exile1

Will you disable Soloing?

If a bunch of EX crew members come in and solo they will hog up all da prizes.

#63 Before February 2015

treejoe4

Ex crew have a group in comp

#64 Before February 2015

Bobyy

Do you think you'd be able to beat EX Crew as a team in the competition? Of course as the offer to judge was retracted due to Chris changing the playing field and basically saying that players can't judge. EX Crew are sort of rebelling it seems. :/ //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Last edited by bobyy (Oct 17 2011 4:25:56 pm)

SHwZksb.png  Thanks Bobithan for the sig, love it <3  5d16ccdd4a.png e62a2a5b45.png "You will never know how valuable a thing or a person is...until its not with you anymore, then you`ll regret..."

#65 Before February 2015

Ralaina

Well. Im happy that im able to compete with EX. Since those five are in one crew, Mihbs idea will probably be used to it's full extent. (if they use the one he vaguely described to me)

#66 Before February 2015

supadorf24

Question. If my level looks terrible on the minimap but looks great in-game will I be penalized?

#67 Before February 2015

Cyral

Man... I wish we had more time, im only gonna be able to get on Tuesday Thursday and Sunday to do this...

Player Since 2011. I used to make bots and stuff.

#68 Before February 2015

calculusguy

1) We cant use wide, as 50x400=20,000; 200x200=40,000; right?
2) Can we have an AFKer, as long as the key system isnt trollable?
3) What happens if we cant get a level in time?
4)

Supadorf24 wrote:

Question. If my level looks terrible on the minimap but looks great in-game will I be penalized?

5) Can it be coop or triop?
6) Is there any max energy reward? (If yes, skip questions 7 and 8)
7) If not, can there be one?
8) If no, why not?

Last edited by calculusguy (Oct 17 2011 4:54:18 pm)

#69 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

calculusguy wrote:

4)

Supadorf24 wrote:

6) Is there any max energy reward?

1. That's correct.
2. Hmm, I'd prefer that the level can be played even if only a single player is on the level, so no.
3. Then it is not qualified for judging.
4. Tricky question. I believe that the judges will indeed find that to be a flaw, but far from a deal breaker since it's usually incredibly difficult to have the best of both worlds. This could be one of the talking points that I bring up with the judges.
5. If you want, but make it optional. I'd prefer that the levels are completely playable even if there's only a single player online. It's worth noting that all levels will be played by judges one by one.
6. No.

#70 Before February 2015

calculusguy

Umm, you missed some. Also,
9) Can we start now, or do we have to wait until October 24?

Last edited by calculusguy (Oct 17 2011 4:58:13 pm)

#71 Before February 2015

Muffin

But WHY can't we use a wide? Have something against levels that don't take half an hour to finish?

#72 Before February 2015

smileyxp

Rpgmaster2000   My Suggestion For The trophy is

How About A Holy Grail.

#73 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

kaylee123 wrote:

I was looking at the crews and the people in it... when I got to #47: 32 Crew   It has 6 members in the list.....

Lawl, can you count?

32OrtonEdge32dh wrote:

Team: 32Crew
Members: 32OrtonEdge32dh, a3person, simpleguest, raider118, Vyvo
Team Leader (The person that should contact me if any problems arise): 32OrtonEdge32dh

1. Me
2. a3person
3. simpleguest
4. raider118
5. Vyvo
Lrn2countb4uaccuse

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#74 Before February 2015

Dazz

RPGMaster2000 wrote:
calculusguy wrote:

4)

Supadorf24 wrote:

6) Is there any max energy reward?

1. That's correct.
2. Hmm, I'd prefer that the level can be played even if only a single player is on the level, so no.
3. Then it is not qualified for judging.
4. Tricky question. I believe that the judges will indeed find that to be a flaw, but far from a deal breaker since it's usually incredibly difficult to have the best of both worlds. This could be one of the talking points that I bring up with the judges.
5. If you want, but make it optional. I'd prefer that the levels are completely playable even if there's only a single player online. It's worth noting that all levels will be played by judges one by one.
6. No.

number 4 opens Pandora's box, we can't make all in 1, meaning awesome, original, crazy bla bla minis, super backgrounds AND super minimap art...this is impossible and judges should think about this or they should not take in account bg art or the way the levels will look in-game.

Last edited by dazz (Oct 17 2011 6:12:37 pm)

#75 Before February 2015

Mitchell

32OrtonEdge32dh wrote:
kaylee123 wrote:

I was looking at the crews and the people in it... when I got to #47: 32 Crew   It has 6 members in the list.....

Lawl, can you count?

32OrtonEdge32dh wrote:

Team: 32Crew
Members: 32OrtonEdge32dh, a3person, simpleguest, raider118, Vyvo
Team Leader (The person that should contact me if any problems arise): 32OrtonEdge32dh

1. Me
2. a3person
3. simpleguest
4. raider118
5. Vyvo
Lrn2countb4uaccuse

I saw it too(6 members), it was probably changed.

supadorf24142388998971443

Board footer