Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Burnett

I'm Ready Foar Signaturez!

Yes,you saw right.Now,I think i'm ready to design something cool.I can do transparent writings,writings that have the background on it and more.I am not good like other designers.But I can do animations too!Just give the image if you want a animation(look my signature).Or if you want a iamge in a writing give that image.

But please don't forget I will make it in my free time and when I feel to design something.

To do List
~JadElClemens
~Gamer1120

~=Means not started.
~=Means working on it.
~=Means job is done.The person who had a green ~ will be in the done list.

Last edited by Burnett (Mar 21 2011 4:59:38 am)

#2 Before February 2015

Gamer1120

Re: I'm Ready Foar Signaturez!

Something with Everybody Edits, a gaming computer, a sloooooooooooow laptop, a wireless mouse, a wired mouse, a DSi, Iron (browser) and Firefox. Oh, and with my name of course.

#3 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

Something like mine, but with all of the letters in the first layer, and possibly different colors. I'd also like the circles to be a bit smaller, but still covering up the whole signature. For the text, I'd like it to say (much like it does now), "JadElClemens" in the same size. Below and to the right of it (a bit), have it say (a lot smaller) "-King of Colinthea"
Something like this
JadElClemens
                -King of Colinthea

But without it extending that far to the right, King of Colinthea is smaller.

Kthxbai

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#4 Before February 2015

Burnett

Gamer1120 wrote:

Something with Everybody Edits, a gaming computer, a sloooooooooooow laptop, a wireless mouse, a wired mouse, a DSi, Iron (browser) and Firefox. Oh, and with my name of course.

Please give me the picture you want.Because your request is complex without images that requested by you.

JadElClemens wrote:

Something like mine, but with all of the letters in the first layer, and possibly different colors. I'd also like the circles to be a bit smaller, but still covering up the whole signature. For the text, I'd like it to say (much like it does now), "JadElClemens" in the same size. Below and to the right of it (a bit), have it say (a lot smaller) "-King of Colinthea"
Something like this
JadElClemens
                -King of Colinthea

Kthxbai

I didn't understand anything because it's looking like junk.Explain in simple language.And I've added you and Gamer1120 to do list //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#5 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

Burnett wrote:
JadElClemens wrote:

Something like this
JadElClemens
                -King of Colinthea

Kthxbai

I didn't understand anything because it's looking like junk.Explain in simple language.

Okay.

Like mine.
All letters in front of the circles
different colors
smaller circles
circles still cover up the entire banner besides the name
Text (big) = JadElClemens
Smaller, below that = -King of Colinthea

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#6 Before February 2015

Burnett

JadElClemens wrote:
Burnett wrote:
JadElClemens wrote:

Something like this
JadElClemens
                -King of Colinthea

Kthxbai

I didn't understand anything because it's looking like junk.Explain in simple language.

Okay.

Like mine.
All letters in front of the circles
different colors
smaller circles
circles still cover up the entire banner besides the name
Text (big) = JadElClemens
Smaller, below that = -King of Colinthea

Did you done your signature from photochopz?If yes you must saved the .psd.Please give me the psd so I can re-color it.Because these dots looking hard.Do you want a signature without these circles.With bokeh!Do you want bokeh?you can see here what I am talking about in here:http://www.google.com.tr/imgres?imgurl=http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_R8FhZZa6Dro/SPefDARUQFI/AAAAAAAACDM/Be88kkZGwJg/s400/awesome%2Bbokeh.jpg&imgrefurl=http://puteraaladin.blogspot.com/2008/10/gimp-tutorial-awesome-bokeh-effect-in.html&usg=__2vOXOz16_rppAsze1M6RJ1TiWfc=&h=300&w=400&sz=21&hl=tr&start=24&zoom=1&tbnid=_ZZvx0Fj02sBWM:&tbnh=127&tbnw=181&ei=tO-ITZvkM8zVsgaZwq3EDA&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dbokeh%26um%3D1%26hl%3Dtr%26sa%3DN%26biw%3D1280%26bih%3D709%26tbm%3Disch0%2C618&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=725&vpy=363&dur=2937&hovh=194&hovw=259&tx=145&ty=80&oei=nO-ITau-IofUsga6xsTBDA&page=2&ndsp=26&ved=1t:429,r:16,s:24&biw=1280&bih=709

#7 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

Alex did my signature, and he doesn't have the file anymore, sorry D:

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#8 Before February 2015

Burnett

If Alex did it,that means it is realy hard.Sorry but I am not good like LoL Alex.I can make you bokeh.

#9 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

Well, I don't care if it's terrible quality or anything (I actually was expecting it to be mid-high quality, your signature is awesome). I just want to test yours against his. Just do the best you can do, and there's more +reps where that one came from.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#10 Before February 2015

Hurricane

I want a signature of Batman fighting a whale with a broom.

#11 Before February 2015

Burnett

As I said,i'm not good enough.Please request me not harder thinks.

#12 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

I guess I'll go elsewhere ~~~

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#13 Before February 2015

Gamer1120

Please change my request to something with me as mod (superman smiley, mod glow, orange username (KAA)), and something with the crews I'm tester of. Oh, and I'm a Beta player. It would be great if some of my smileys could be in.

#14 Before February 2015

NikK

Let's see how you can work:

A sig that:

-Says "Hide and shriek".
-Has:
  -Some blood.
  -Black background.
  -Some other things you think would make it cool.

Thanks! If I really, really, really like it I'll use it on this forum, cuz I like to have a sig that I made myself //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

(Btw, yea, this is the same post I posted on Advancé signature's topic. I want to see how you work and who can make the best one.

Not like a contest or anything, just to see. Also, I wont say which one I think its the best, to leave the mistery or whatever.)

Burnett 1423609207352225

Board footer