Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

SmilingNothing

Re: Share-a-Script

^ 5/10 because it can be aborted with shutdown -a. Use shutdown -s -t 0 if you want to close computer without waiting.

#27 Before February 2015

Burnett

If I put the non-waiting code to close,the user of this code will know this as a virus //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile.

#28 Before February 2015

rdococ

Burnett wrote:

If I put the non-waiting code to close,the user of this code will know this as a virus //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile.

Cooreect. My reeaal vooweels aaree duupliicaateed foor soomee reeaasoon..
[/sarscam]
Actually, non-experienced users won't.

#29 Before February 2015

Cyclone or Meredith

I'd like to point out that you all are currently posting on something I coded. (not fluxbb, but Forumify. and I heavily modified fluxbb for this too.)

#30 Before February 2015

Burnett

Hey Cyclone.I want a custom rank.If you agree,send me a PM in here.

#31 Before February 2015

Chimi

Guys, I recommend you do NOT post anything that modifies, adds. or deletes file on the computer, or anything that changes the state of the computer (Turns if off, Sleep, Logout, etc.)

CMD is a very powerful system and you could completely desecrate a computer with it. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile thanks. For example, My scripts simply use the 'Echo, Goto, If %variable% and Set.' other than that, these scripts only have one or two commands. This thread isn't for shutting down computers, or ESPECCIALLY forcing the computers to shutdown,   smillingnothing. This can harm computers and mess up files.

Thanks.

#32 Before February 2015

SmilingNothing

Chimi wrote:

Guys, I recommend you do NOT post anything that modifies, adds. or deletes file on the computer, or anything that changes the state of the computer (Turns if off, Sleep, Logout, etc.)

CMD is a very powerful system and you could completely desecrate a computer with it. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile thanks. For example, My scripts simply use the 'Echo, Goto, If %variable% and Set.' other than that, these scripts only have one or two commands. This thread isn't for shutting down computers, or ESPECCIALLY forcing the computers to shutdown,   smillingnothing. This can harm computers and mess up files.

Thanks.

Yes, but i didn't posted it here to harm computers, and i didn't think it can be used harmful. And i agree at the point "CMD is very powerful.".   I'm very sorry if i made something wrong. If i can correct it, how can i?

Thanks.

#33 Before February 2015

Chimi

It's fine, But again, this topic isn't for that kind of thing.

Also, If you don't have any scripts posted here or don't know how to make scripts, Feel free to make suggestions or give ideas!

#34 Before February 2015

Burnett

Well,I only want to make a joke.And my joke not hurting.If I made a script liek smilingnothing said,that can hurt yes.But my script is a good joke.Use to your friends to annoy them //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile.

#35 Before February 2015

Chimi

:/ okay.
MOVING ON...
I need some ideas, people.

Last edited by Chimi (Feb 28 2011 11:28:17 am)

#36 Before February 2015

Burnett

Are You Ready?
Ready?
Ready?
The....
LUA SCRIPTING!

#37 Before February 2015

Rurigok

I removed all the blank space in your post, Burnett, as it stretched the page tremendously.

#38 Before February 2015

Chimi

:/ Thanks, Rugi.

(Will edit this when i figure out what LUA scripting is...)

EDIT: Nahhh... go ahead if you want to but i couldn't find any decent tutorials //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile.

I might reqrite my script in a simpler way... Maybe use mode variables... haven't decided how yet.

Last edited by Chimi (Feb 28 2011 12:48:04 pm)

#39 Before February 2015

SmilingNothing

I'm really ran out of ideas and i don't know about LUA(really, what is it?....) so, if someone gives me an idea, free +rep to who gave it!

#40 Before February 2015

Chimi

Rainbow machine!!! Make a user-programmable color-pattern window color changing doohickey.
I'll make one too. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#41 Before February 2015

Chimi

Supa-bump because this is a great topic and because I'm working on a hex- makin' script.

#42 Before February 2015

EEguy

This is everything I can do. A calculator where you can choose colors too.

#43 Before February 2015

Gamer1120

#44 Before February 2015

rdococ

I have no Batch or C files, but I have got some raw Javascript to share with you.

<html> <body>  <h1>Moving test</h1> <p id="game">O</p> <script type="text/javascript"> function moveForward() { <!--This moves the character forward.--> var x; var y; x=document.abc.def.value; x="."+x; document.abc.def.value=x; y=document.cc.char.value; document.getElementById("game").innerHTML=""; document.getElementById("game").innerHTML=x+y+" "; } </script>  <script type="text/javascript"> function moveBack() { <!--Moves the character to the beginning--> var x; var y; document.abc.def.value="" x=document.abc.def.value; document.abc.def.value=x; y=document.cc.char.value; document.getElementById("game").innerHTML=y; } </script> <button type="button" onclick="moveForward()">Move forward</button> <button type="button" onclick="moveBack()">Move back to beginning</button> <form name="abc"> <INPUT disabled="true" type="text" name="def"> </form> <p>This was made in Javascript and therefore it is on the internet.</p> Character: <form name="cc"> <!--This is the form to change the character--> <INPUT type="text" name="char" value="O"> </form> <p>Tip: If you want the character to save, it will be saved on your next move.</p> <!--X determines the X position of you, if you took 1 period away. Y determines what the character is.--> </body> </html>

What's intresting:
1. It's text, using NO <canvas> tag at all.
2. You can change your character to multitipe letters.
3. It's Javascript and HTML. No SeaMonkey Composer cripples were thrown into here.

#45 Before February 2015

SmilingNothing

Now i'm working on a operating system kernel. It just shows "Hello World!" on the screen with black background and white foreground, but it will come to v0.1 on next months. Also, if someone has great C programming language knowledge and has experience about system programming, process handling, system security, multithreading and filesystem handling(this is the far easiest one) and wants to help me they can PM me.

#46 Before February 2015

Shinabi

Gamer1120 wrote:

Ha ha, nice try. I played it, and closed the command prompt after starting it, then closed the notepad. Problem is, it doesn't open them all at once, it waits for you to exit off one. Nice try, though.

#47 Before February 2015

Jojomanjo

Exactly, what does it do?

#48 Before February 2015

Shinabi

Supposedly, when you open it and press a key, it is supposed to open up OVER 9000! notepads. But it doesn't open them all at once (on my laptop), so you can close it and then close the notepad. Interesting idea, though. BTW, I am learning LUA xD

#49 Before February 2015

Chimi

Gamer1120 wrote:
Shinabi wrote:

Ha ha, nice try. I played it, and closed the command prompt after starting it, then closed the notepad. Problem is, it doesn't open them all at once, it waits for you to exit off one. Nice try, though.

Wewt.

@echo off color 0A title Irritating  echo CMD IS EPIC! :reloop start notepad goto reloop

SmilingNothing wrote:

Now i'm working on a operating system kernel. It just shows "Hello World!" on the screen with black background and white foreground, but it will come to v0.1 on next months. Also, if someone has great C programming language knowledge and has experience about system programming, process handling, system security, multithreading and filesystem handling(this is the far easiest one) and wants to help me they can PM me.

When you say 'C programming knowledge', you talking about MS_DOS? Then I could help you out. Lemme know what you want help with.

Last edited by Chimi (May 20 2011 1:55:29 pm)

#50 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

SmilingNothing wrote:

NO!

I gave that program 1, and program gave me 10000000.

Completely wrong.
Your 175. line must be:

echo The Binary Equivilent of %orignumb% is %dig1%%dig2%%dig3%%dig4%%dig5%%dig6%%dig7%%dig8%

But it is:

echo The Binary Equivilent of %orignumb% is %dig8%%dig7%%dig6%%dig5%%dig4%%dig3%%dig2%%dig1%

And one more: the @echo off statement won't work.
Fix these and it'll be a good batch file.

And how about a .bat calculator?

Wrong. I'm no expert, but I'm pretty sure you read binary right to left, so 10000000 would equal one, no?

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

Chimi 1423610517350915

Board footer