Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

bobcar123

Re: A minigame i made called Raw dog

Betaguy wrote:
bobcar123 wrote:

I'm not sure if anyone's played my mouse maze game at http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/bobcarey/953335 It was one of my way older games I had but it's still fun. And if anyone didn't notice all these games have music. It can be easy to miss if speakers are off.

Oh and betaguy you could hold on all them. I call it rapid fire. It's for people that can't click fast enough. Less challenging this way but it helps the weak.

The mouse maze is just frustrating, did 3 lvls, and then lost on number 4... so I had to restart it all...

It used to be very easy to cheat on. Now that I fixed cheats it's very hard. You just got to keep trying. The forth level is technically the last level, It has different stages in it.

#27 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

These games are pretty cool I survived Raw dog 3 but I cant post a screen shot because I don't know how 1xd1 But these are pretty good *+rep+*

#28 Before February 2015

bobcar123

New game: plants vs zombies (card game 1) at http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/bobcarey/1870111. This is the only game that i didn't add music to.

If I could change the this forum titles name I'd probably change it to "games I've made". There will probably not be anymore Raw dogs since I'm a little tired of them. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#29 Before February 2015

Betaguy

bobcar123 wrote:

New game: plants vs zombies (card game 1) at http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/bobcarey/1870111. This is the only game that i didn't add music to.

If I could change the this forum titles name I'd probably change it to "games I've made". There will probably not be anymore Raw dogs since I'm a little tired of them. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

That doesnt make any sense, I didnt undertand it...

#30 Before February 2015

simpleguest

*sigh* I remember using scratch. Now my computer isn't compatable to run the colors. Very good game. It is a nice way to pass time.

#31 Before February 2015

bobcar123

Betaguy wrote:
bobcar123 wrote:

That doesnt make any sense, I didnt undertand it...

I guess i didn't explain what to do //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue at the top you got your plant cards, at the bottom is where the zombies are. click on one of the plant cards and it will shoot the first zombie in the row. Some zombies take more then one hit. after each round you'll need to hit the green flag twice, there's a weird glitch for some reason.

#32 Before February 2015

Cyclopsicle

Found glitch in maze, if you move the cursor really fast, sometimes you can skip walls :/

#33 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

Pretty freakin' epic.

#34 Before February 2015

bobcar123

Cyclopsicle wrote:

Found glitch in maze, if you move the cursor really fast, sometimes you can skip walls :/

I can't make the game perfect //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue but you got to move it pretty freaking fast though

bobcar123 1423610702350730

Board footer