Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#51 Before February 2015

Jeremifier

Re: Smitty's Smigs

I'd like a userbar.
Details:

-Text type- Just like a userbar's type. If you don't know what a userbar is go here: http://www.signaturebar.com/userbars/ or I will detail what it is... It's the EE font with black outlining it, like my signature's pictures.
-Colors- Matrix-style=random symbols falling down in lines (not animated)
-Text- EE lover
-Special preferences- The tongue EE smiley on a diagonal tilt: \ and it's like bigger than the userbar so you can only see part of the smiley.
-Size- Width= 530. Height= 19. Pixels

Yes, this is the same post I posted on JadElClamens' thread, but he seems to not be doing anything so.... Please make!

#52 Before February 2015

NikK

Let's see how you can work:

A sig that:

-Says "Hide and shriek".
-Has:
  -Some blood.
  -Black background.
  -Some other things you think would make it cool.

Thanks! If I really, really, really like it I'll use it on this forum, cuz I like to have a sig that I made myself //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#53 Before February 2015

SmittyW

A few things I need to say,

So many. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue I'll try doing it by today two of them, but will most likely be done by tomorrow. On the weekend, I'll get tons done.

If you're reading this pandapo, I still don't get what you mean. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile If you want me to draw it by hand, I'm fine with that. If you want me to draw it on EE and show it on minimap, I probably can't. I'll try though...

PS: don't worry deadlord, I'll fix it. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Update: It's not much, but for anyones I need to fix I put a "-in need of repair"

I feel like I made a new fad called "smigs," wouldn't you agree? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Last edited by SmittyW. (Apr 7 2011 5:25:50 pm)

#54 Before February 2015

Pokeajn

I'd like a sig. Can I have one that says Pokeajn with a lightning background? Thanks!:D

#55 Before February 2015

Calicara

Failgirl101 wrote:

Can you make me an epic signature that somehow involves llamas??

Hey you missed mine! I was before Jerimifier.

*Wow I sound like such a little kid //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#56 Before February 2015

SmittyW

Chill down, Chill down. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue Just kidding. Sorry I forgot to put you on, I did it now. Remember, there is no certain order in which I do things first. Such as you may be last on the list, but I may do yours first.

#57 Before February 2015

Pokeajn

I can't wait!:D

#58 Before February 2015

Calicara

SmittyW. wrote:

Chill down, Chill down. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue Just kidding. Sorry I forgot to put you on, I did it now. Remember, there is no certain order in which I do things first. Such as you may be last on the list, but I may do yours first.

Lol, I don't care really WHEN it's done, I just want to make sure I'm not left out //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#59 Before February 2015

Linus21

Make a text: Only pr0s can do this. So bye with you!

#60 Before February 2015

SmittyW

Here you go Jeremy. It was a bit hard to make because I don't have chat. Ask me if you want anything fixed. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue I would have also post this sooner if my account wasn't disabled.

jeremyg.png

+ coolio's

coolio.png

+NiKk which I think is non-perfect, but I need your opinion and help that can make it improve.

nikky.png

Last edited by SmittyW. (Apr 9 2011 1:39:05 pm)

#61 Before February 2015

Jeremifier

You didn't do mine mate...:(

Oh, and Pokeajn, uyd0H.png

Last edited by jeremifier (Apr 9 2011 5:29:13 pm)

#62 Before February 2015

SmittyW

It's okay, remember that I don't do it in a specific order. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink
I'll do yours next.

#63 Before February 2015

Calicara

And then fail! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#64 Before February 2015

SmittyW

What was that about? 0.o Thanks for the +rep people. It's great, but is not needed. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Last edited by SmittyW. (Apr 9 2011 5:11:39 pm)

#65 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

could i get a smig that says KINGPOOULTRA in red epic bold letters in the middle with fire in the background and a pitchfork on each side with evrybody edits devils all over the place please //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#66 Before February 2015

SmittyW

Jeremifier, I wanted Pokeajn, thank you very much. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad I'll try making my own version for him then, after I finish yours. Also, don't you have your own sig topic?

#67 Before February 2015

Jeremifier

Yeah, but Pokeajn didn't post on mine, and it's a pretty easy sig to do, and I was bored... so...

#68 Before February 2015

Calicara

jeremifier wrote:

Yeah, but Pokeajn didn't post on mine, and it's a pretty easy sig to do, and I was bored... so...

Just butting in here, but this is SMITTYS SMIGS, not Jermifiers smigs, Plus Pokeajn asked Smitty for a new signature, not jerimifier. If he pokeajn wanted you to make it they would have asked, it doesn't matter if you were bored they didn't ask you he asked Smitty. If you want to make signatures start your own topic.

#69 Before February 2015

Jeremifier

Failgirl101 wrote:
jeremifier wrote:

Just butting in here, but this is SMITTYS SMIGS, not Jermifiers smigs, Plus Pokeajn asked Smitty for a new signature, not jerimifier. If he pokeajn wanted you to make it they would have asked, it doesn't matter if you were bored they didn't ask you he asked Smitty. If you want to make signatures start your own topic.

OMFG DON'T SPELL MAH NAME WRONG NAO I -REP YOU SORRY.

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad

Okay,

1. My name is not jerimifier, jerimifer, jermifer, or jeremifer.
2. I do, have my own thread, which you can go to in my sig.
3. I had nothing to do, so I made it for him, he doesn't need to use it.

#70 Before February 2015

Calicara

Well it doesn't matter! It's not your forum to be posted peoples sigs! And what you should have done is put it in your own topic, then PM'ed Pokeajn and tell them you made it. And don't -rep cause I made a few spelling errors, at least I try to spell right I mean nobody is perfect I make typos sometimes too.

#71 Before February 2015

Chessehunta

I want one

1. I want a sun on the background as beautiful as you can
2. Put me in the sky
3. Put my name under me
4. Make my smiley //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile
5. Make a talking bubble saying ''Its hot in here''
Plz

#72 Before February 2015

Jeremifier

Failgirl101 wrote:

Well it doesn't matter! It's not your forum to be posted peoples sigs! And what you should have done is put it in your own topic, then PM'ed Pokeajn and tell them you made it. And don't -rep cause I made a few spelling errors, at least I try to spell right I mean nobody is perfect I make typos sometimes too.

Oh fine. At least I TRY to spell. I look carefully at what I'm typing!

It just... **** me off when people misspell my name.

#73 Before February 2015

SmittyW

Chessehunta wrote:

I want one

1. I want a sun on the background as beautiful as you can
2. Put me in the sky
3. Put my name under me
4. Make my smiley //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile
5. Make a talking bubble saying ''Its hot in here''
Plz

Who is me?

Anyhow, it's pointless to continue fighting people. I just told jeremifier to post it in his own topic, that is all. Thank you and have a GOOD day... //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#74 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

SmittyW. r u working on my smig yet?? :/ please let me know

#75 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Whoo, looks like a war is going on in Smitty's Smig Shop.

Could you make me a fairly simple but colorful one that says Different55 in some crazy awesome font. And controlled chaos is always nice //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

SmittyW1423612715348717

Board footer