Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#201 Before February 2015

Jeremifier

Re: Sig Galaxy

Well, I sorta can't see your rep, cause yeah, it's off. So, uhh...

Last edited by Jeremifier (Oct 2 2011 6:04:56 am)

#202 Before February 2015

dominator3000

Can you make me one plz

#203 Before February 2015

poke edits

can i have a avatar with pegusus and madreaper if needed we can meet pegusus smiley = ghost madreaper = vampire

#204 Before February 2015

ILoveBacon

make me a siggy!

this should be a challenge...

i want four dragons fighting in a bloody battle to the death, one must be the dragon of water, one must be the dragon of air, one must be the dragon of earth and the last must be a dragon of fire (the four elements). each dragon must have a rider, all the riders will have a name by them, they must be rpgmaster2000, one must be chris, one must be cyclone and one must be toby. i dont want the riders to be smileys, and they must be a knights with armour swords. the riders names should not be how the ingame style is, it must be unique and they all have to their names in difernt styles. in the middle of the fight there must be ashes on the floor and the pheonix rising from them, it must have a light shining from it. it should also have a rider, this rider would have golden armour and a golden sword. this rider would be called Patience is Key, in another style of writing, but it must be the biggest name there!

#205 Before February 2015

Pugmatt

Can I have a sig where it says pugmatt, and it kinda does a wave with all the letters?
And a Blue kinda background.
Thanks //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#206 Before February 2015

SWL

Can you make a sig to me with my name and in the background a green and blue fire?

#207 Before February 2015

cyclonebeam

I want a sig that has a level made out of very epic custom blocks and I want a smiley that looks like its an evil smiley and I want it in the middle of the sig and I want it in mod mode and make cyclonebeam in red letters right below it and make sure there are other smileys roaming the level im in and make sure at least lots of them have custom smileys on. (Oh, and I dont care what it looks like, as long as it looks epic.)

#208 Before February 2015

Bash

Locked per OP request.

Cyclonebeam, this probably means your request has been denied.

MadReaper 1423614474346958

Board footer