Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#51 Before February 2015

ARN64

Re: Sig Galaxy

Can u make me sig? Make something cool with some blue flames //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#52 Before February 2015

Jeremifier

I think he wants the body to move a little bit, like in the video. You could animate it 'easily' in GIMP using the Perspective tool.

#53 Before February 2015

MadReaper

I'll give you a +rep for the tips you give a GIMP newbie!

#54 Before February 2015

Tachyonic

Jeremifier wrote:

I think he wants the body to move a little bit, like in the video. You could animate it 'easily' in GIMP using the Perspective tool.

Close enough lol. I just want an animated browsing creeper. if the head is 30 degrees away from the front of its body, then the body moves. That's it.

#55 Before February 2015

MadReaper

ARN64 wrote:

Can u make me sig? Make something cool with some blue flames //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Something like this?
1vico.png

http://i.imgur.com/1vico.png

Last edited by MadReaper (Jun 23 2011 2:47:40 pm)

#56 Before February 2015

Tachyonic

Is mine being made yet? :rolleyes:

#57 Before February 2015

MadReaper

Like I said: it's some work, I have to motivate me to do it... //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#58 Before February 2015

Tachyonic

:O Its been a full day since the deadline. Have you tried to complete it yet? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#59 Before February 2015

MadReaper

I forgot it! TRAvR.png
Sorry. I was pretty busy and forgot to do it.

#60 Before February 2015

Echo!

He is only human..

#61 Before February 2015

MadReaper

Right *beeeeep* cZSDq.png

#62 Before February 2015

Tachyonic

Lol Take as long as you like //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile I just hope its finished soon :rolleyes:
Are you still forgetting about it?? :O Oh no! I think you've forgotten it! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#63 Before February 2015

MadReaper

No, but I only have about one hour time during a normal school day, and I think I'll need more to make your sig, so I make it as soon as i can (and remember it)

#64 Before February 2015

Echo!

I love your new sig lol.. At first i was lke "eh" but i keep think cool thats awesome each time a i look at it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

P.S Empty your inbox.

#65 Before February 2015

Tachyonic

MadReaper wrote:

No, but I only have about one hour time during a normal school day, and I think I'll need more to make your sig, so I make it as soon as i can (and remember it)

Can't you save it and continue it same time tomorrow?

#66 Before February 2015

MadReaper

I use the 1 hour time for playing 1bigsmile1
Anyway, it's weekend now, so it should be finished tomorrow, if I can do it.

#67 Before February 2015

Mango17

Wtf? Now Copia Block!!!

#68 Before February 2015

MadReaper

What do you mean?
EDIT: Sorry, GadgetGeek, I tried to make your sig, but it didn't turn out very well...
Don't think I can do it

Last edited by MadReaper (Jun 19 2011 12:07:47 pm)

#69 Before February 2015

Tachyonic

You said it would be finished by today //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#70 Before February 2015

MadReaper

MadReaper wrote:

What do you mean?
EDIT: Sorry, GadgetGeek, I tried to make your sig, but it didn't turn out very well...
Don't think I can do it

#71 Before February 2015

Tachyonic

Aww //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile Well atleast you tried //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#72 Before February 2015

MadReaper

Want anything else?

#73 Before February 2015

Tachyonic

Nowt apart from a moving head creeper (JK). You've kept me motivated with forum posts, I suppose thats something //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#74 Before February 2015

Buzzerbee
Forum Admin

It's time for a new   avatar for meh. Could youuuu use the image I already have, but add a dark blue-ish glowy aura to it? I know its easy but i dont know how to do it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

TdQRyz3.png
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5d/135_bee

#75 Before February 2015

MadReaper

if you can give me a good picture of you on black background with god mode toggled I can turn it blue.
And sorry if I'm not online that much for a time, I just got a new game (Assassins Creed Brotherhood) and just come online to check everything, but I will work on sigs if I feel like it.

MadReaper 1423614474346958

Board footer