Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#51 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

Re: Everybody Crafts (My version of Everybody Mines)

You let me know when you find a block that looks ANYTHING like a rose in EE then we'll talk about that.
In a coming update: A new font, and a new animation: Fire.
The font will be an optional part of the texture pack, in a separate download. The font is a little experiment but I think it looks okay. It may be hard to read which is why the version with the font will have a separate download.
Also, don't forget to diamond the pack on PlanetMinecraft!
Preview images:
BG61psj.png
Don4TEi.png

#52 Before February 2015

robotkoer

Since I see that you are posting here but ignored your messages (which I sent about a month ago), I am going to ask it here:
Can I upload a texture pack which is based on yours? It is NOT a copy as it has 40+ changes, I simply used your pack as a template. I have also credited you so don't worry about that //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Last edited by robotkoer (Mar 25 2013 12:47:44 pm)

#53 Before February 2015

Glitcherkid

This texture pack is awesome! I can't wait to see how the final product turns out!

PaNFnqB.png

#54 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

Everybody Crafts has been updated, with some all new textures, fixes, and most important, an optional font! Enjoy!

(This is not an April Fools joke.)

#55 Before February 2015

Onjit
Website

KRAZYMAN50 wrote:

EverybodyCrafts.zip is COMPLETELY virus free. Jotti proves this by sending it through 20 different antiviruses.
http://i.imgur.com/2IEGb.png

How many tabs do you need?! Wow.

:.|:;

#56 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

Fiendish Llama wrote:
KRAZYMAN50 wrote:

EverybodyCrafts.zip is COMPLETELY virus free. Jotti proves this by sending it through 20 different antiviruses.
http://i.imgur.com/2IEGb.png

How many tabs do you need?! Wow.

Haha, actually that's not my screenshot. A friend of mine kept ranting on about how I put a virus in the pack and how their Norton found it, so another friend of mine who plays EE proved it with that image and told me to put it on this post.

#57 Before February 2015

robotkoer

robotkoer wrote:

Since I see that you are posting here but ignored your messages (which I sent about a month ago), I am going to ask it here:
Can I upload a texture pack which is based on yours? It is NOT a copy as it has 40+ changes, I simply used your pack as a template. I have also credited you so don't worry about that //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Please don't ignore me //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile I really want to release my version of the pack but don't want to release it without your permission...

And some ideas for you, too:

* Animated cake (tried: ugly w/o transparency), diamond (tried: too fast animation)
* Woot with badge (digits 0-5, respectively) as signal indicator in multiplayer
* Lava as (red-ish) mud
I really think you'll get ideas to make/copy when you see my pack so why not allow me to upload it? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Last edited by robotkoer (Apr 5 2013 7:05:52 am)

#58 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

Robotkoer I thought I replied to that message but I guess it's gone...
Go ahead and make your own pack, just don't call it Everybody Crafts and there will be no issues. :3

#59 Before February 2015

robotkoer

Yay! Will release it ASAP //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Edit: And it's released! Click here or see my signature //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Last edited by robotkoer (Apr 3 2013 2:43:07 pm)

#60 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

Sorry, guys. Discontinuing the pack. I've begun working on a new pack completely unrelated to EE, much more professionally done than this. Have some free 1.7 stuffs.

#61 Before February 2015

Creature

It sounds good, ill be waitting this be ready to play.

This is a false statement.

#62 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

Locked.

signature.png
*u stinky*

Krazyman50 1423620725340707

Board footer