Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

moizut

Re: Question for Not Explicit Sexual Content

Thanks, I'm happy to see that we can compromise, and so i'm happy to can replay the room

I place a warning on the name
Thanks for understanding what I wanted

And I repeat you, that I can assure you that I've never insulted you, I apologize for the bad language, but it was not especially for you (I didn't know that you were here, I was too worried about my drawing).
Thanks a lot ! And if you want to see the work finished, please come !

#27 Before February 2015

FMaster

Cyclone wrote:
moizut wrote:

Are you kidding me ? I'm NEW in Everybody edits
- I didn't know that there are moderators in this game
- You Didn't say me WHY the room was closed, I also didn't SEE you, and didn't know that you were a MODERATOR. You didn't speak to me, How could I guess what happened ?
- You're a paranoid : I've never said any profanities, only words like "oh crap, ****". It's normal : when you see that you must redo a part of the drawing cause of the "bug". It was not for you, I didn't KNOW THAT YOU WERE HERE.
- I've reopened the room only 2 times, and you didn't speak to me, I stopped reopening the room WHEN you talk to me with violence "replay this room and you will be banned"

Thanks you for saying that I'm a good drawer, but as I say, I believed that it was a bug, this kind of bug often arrives to me in EE, so, you didn't speak to me, I couldn't know that you were here...
And I would also say that we are on a chat when we talk, and besides, my English is bad, so maybe you understood wrong way what I said.

So don't accuse me of things I did not do --"

And so, the "problem" (for me, there's normally any problem --") is not finished : I've ever said many times that this is not shoking for a child. You see more in a RNB music clip on the TV than here --", also, if that is for you, parents must be responsibles : they leave their child on the internet, it's like on the TV, it's normal to see certains things...

I'm not angry against you, I just want them to let me play it again
and Thank you for your answer

Each point I make is addressing a corresponding point from your post. However I would also like to point out that someone in the room stated "cyclone is a moderator", when the room was first re-opened.

- That's fair, you're new
- I was under the assumption that pretty much everyone was aware of the existence of moderators for Everybody Edits. If I had known you were unaware, I would have politely warned you first.
- I distinctly recall 5-6 lines of profanities. I am fairly certain one such line was directed at me, though I do not remember the specifics.
- Normally the assumption that could be made from a room closing itself repeatedly is that it has not closed by a bug.

Yes, it's entirely possible I have misunderstood you, and I apologize if such a misunderstanding has occurred.

Your statements about RNB don't really apply here, they generally put a warning on the music video show (TV 14, LS) to indicate it is recommended that you're 14 or older when watching. If you could place a warning on the level name that the contents are not entirely appropriate, I'd consider allowing you to re-open it. Granted, it was pretty obviously labeled "HENTAI POWAAAAAAA", but I most certainly did not know what "hentai" was when I was younger.

Long story short, you can re-open it IF you place a warning in the level name. I think this is a fair deal.

I agree too

#28 Before February 2015

Olip96

Btw, the art is finished, if you want to see it, here's the link: http://beta.everybodyedits.com/games/BW7QrAwAlUa0I

#29 Before February 2015

fail

you realize this game's run by a nazi who wants to limit chat to only people who are 18+ or get someone who's 18+ to unlock it for em right?

#30 Before February 2015

Olip96

fail wrote:

you realize this game's run by a nazi who wants to limit chat to only people who are 18+ or get someone who's 18+ to unlock it for em right?

Your nickname says it all, dude. This is a bit off-topic.

moizut 1423623603337829

Board footer