Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#51 Before February 2015

Creature

Re: Petition to Unban the Guardians from Forums

What should i do? Sign up and see petition's side falls like anti-guardians or get side with Atilla and handle the swears at me?

This is a false statement.

#52 Before February 2015

Helvi

Why not petition and tell Julian //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink Me surely has an ear for your petition - his freaking beloved guardians need the fluff.

Email him !!
Tell him that he is a Arschloch due to the guardian program.

Last edited by Helvi (Sep 9 2014 10:02:31 am)

Hi.

#53 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

meep805 wrote:

I'm personally not sure where I stand with this one, both sides make valid arguments. Whilst it is Atilla's forum and therefore his rules apply Guardians shouldn't be alienated just because of something they had no power over (I feel as if I'm repeating things that have been said before)
Petitions never usually work anyway, you could have everyone in EE's signature and it still wouldn't change Atilla's opinion.

Not sure why everyone is saying "She owns the forums therefore the rules aren't subject to change!"

Whilst you're probably right about my opinion not changing, Meredith, Tako and Different also decide the rules.
If they want the Guardians to be un-silenced, they are fine to do so. I would not intervene.

My stance is that the in-game Guardians shouldn't have an influence on forum users, and nobody should treat them above anyone else.
If people get the notion that they're some sort of moderator in relation to everything that exists related to Everybody Edits, it will cause much more issues than it would solve.

I have seen almost every 'Guardian' user act irresponsibly, with the exception being KingOfTheOzone.

signature.png
*u stinky*

#54 Before February 2015

Helvi

Atilla, I would advocate for letting them silenced a while in order to make them contact Julian and bug him to change a few things. Like re-evaluating the guardians which is needed for sure.

As you said before: Infractions issued in EE based on any forum posts made is likely to happen due to their status as children. Whatever anyone sais, they are not able to judge accordingly. Seen enough children getting mad just because I disagreed with their irrelevant opinion. And the short but fancy show yesterday in EE was enough for me to judge upon their immature mentality.

Hi.

#55 Before February 2015

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Website

XxAtillaxX wrote:
meep805 wrote:

I'm personally not sure where I stand with this one, both sides make valid arguments. Whilst it is Atilla's forum and therefore his rules apply Guardians shouldn't be alienated just because of something they had no power over (I feel as if I'm repeating things that have been said before)
Petitions never usually work anyway, you could have everyone in EE's signature and it still wouldn't change Atilla's opinion.

Not sure why everyone is saying "She owns the forums therefore the rules aren't subject to change!"

Whilst you're probably right about my opinion not changing, Meredith, Tako and Different also decide the rules.
If they want the Guardians to be un-silenced, they are fine to do so. I would not intervene.

My stance is that the in-game Guardians shouldn't have an influence on forum users, and nobody should treat them above anyone else.
If people get the notion that they're some sort of moderator in relation to everything that exists related to Everybody Edits, it will cause much more issues than it would solve.

I have seen almost every 'Guardian' user act irresponsibly, with the exception being KingOfTheOzone.

They just keep in their worlds using the "kool aura" and afking so everyone is like "wow how you got that aura", "wow i want you to make me a baby and pay the abortion for it", "wow are you moderator", "wow i love you", "wow how" to feel more special, and dont quote the thing of doing pics with people so they can say "yay i got a pic with a **** with muh ego".

gLjTZE1.png

#56 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Sorry, I Haven't been following this......drama, (:rolleyes:) so can someone quickly explain what the hell is going on? I know what guardians are, but why is Atilla so against the moderators? From what I read on the blog it seems they are just there to help moderate the game in MrShoes perpetual absence.
Maybe there were other things going on behind the scenes, some shady deals, some money exchanged, but who cares? Its Everybody Edits,   lol. And why silence them from the forum? What does that accomplish?

Also, on a side note, I thought that the message at the top of the forum was a bad move on Atillas part. I just think it could've been handled better. It came off really stand-offish and rude....

So put my name on this list.

EDIT: I just re read the second page of this thread, and saw Meredith say something along the lines of "Instead of tell us you suck, tell us how to express our disapproval", except in the   formal language all of the moderators on this forum seem to all use.
Well, as much as you might not like it, its not really their (the guardians) fault. Its Mirshoe's. I still don't see what is so wrong with them, as they are like staff,   but im sure in your all knowing, moderator wisdom you know something I don't. But even if there is something completely flawed with the idea of Guardians, banning them on the forum isn't really an effective way to get back at MrShoe....Im not sure what is, but that's not my job. That's yours. Our job is to evaluate what you do,   and I think that's what we've done here.

Last edited by Pyromaniac (Sep 9 2014 3:23:45 pm)

#57 Before February 2015

Fdoou
Banned

don't even bother, pyro. it's a lot better to just leave this damn game
inb4 someone tells me to leave

#58 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Yeah you're probably right //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#59 Before February 2015

Fdoou
Banned

well, bye

#60 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

its been real

#61 Before February 2015

Fdoou
Banned

it feels like just yesterday you were calling me fdouu

#62 Before February 2015

DBear

While it's incredibly petty to ban the people from this forum for no particular reason, I don't really care enough to sign. But why don't they just make new accounts? Proxies exist for a reason.

Please, call me Danni.
NNID: DanniDearest
MK8 or Splatoon, brah.
EOnu2OZ.png

#63 Before February 2015

Fdoou
Banned

^ see: infinity (account)
see: trying to post on a proxy
try these two simple things

#64 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Proxies are banned because they can be used to evade legit bans.

I think since Atilla gave the other admins a backhanded okay for messing around in this mess, I'm going to un-silence them for a while. If they really are suddenly as egotistical and stuff as Atilla feared, then the misbehaving ones will get re-silenced. In my experience they are decent forum members (some of them anyway) so I don't see a reason for that to suddenly change.

I can't un-silence them right now, but I will when I get the chance. Probably some time tonight, unless anyone has a big problem with this.

Last edited by Different55 (Sep 9 2014 4:30:09 pm)

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#65 Before February 2015

DBear

Different55 wrote:

In my experience they are decent forum members

yPVNh.png

I did see the rest of your sentence though.

Please, call me Danni.
MK8 or Splatoon, brah.
EOnu2OZ.png

#66 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Different55 wrote:

(some of them anyway)

I wasn't around for whatever JaWapa did, so I can't comment on him.

Last edited by Different55 (Sep 9 2014 4:49:58 pm)

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#67 Before February 2015

DBear

http://eeforumify.com/viewtopic.php?id=30997

Basically he's the whole white sheltered suburbanite, "stereotypes exist for a reason!" type.

Please, call me Danni.
MK8 or Splatoon, brah.
EOnu2OZ.png

#68 Before February 2015

Buzzerbee
Forum Admin

Petition to silence Atilla in EE. He has no power there.

This is the same message you're sending.

TdQRyz3.png
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5d/135_bee

#69 Before February 2015

Fdoou
Banned

petition to send bad updates to MrShoe's life

#70 Before February 2015

Fradeshan

Meredith wrote:

There is something that needs to be discussed here but I feel the only person who IMO might deserve to be un-silenced is Kingoftheozone

sign for this

dogeman: OH GOD THIS IS WORSER THAN A MASH POTATO

#71 Before February 2015

Fdoou
Banned

they're being unsilenced anyways

grats you hippies did nothing

#72 Before February 2015

Fradeshan

Fdoou wrote:

they're being unsilenced anyways

grats you hippies did nothing

Fradeshan wrote:
Meredith wrote:

There is something that needs to be discussed here but I feel the only person who IMO might deserve to be un-silenced is Kingoftheozone

sign for this

well that sucks

Last edited by Fradeshan (Sep 9 2014 5:09:08 pm)

dogeman: OH GOD THIS IS WORSER THAN A MASH POTATO

#73 Before February 2015

Fdoou
Banned

they're currently accepting bets on who will get resilenced

#74 Before February 2015

Master1

BuzzerBee wrote:

Petition to silence Atilla in EE. He has no power there.

This is the same message you're sending.

Where can I sign

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#75 Before February 2015

Koya
Fabulous Member

Fdoou wrote:

petition to send bad updates to MrShoe's life

Let's add one that randomly cuts his electricity.

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

I stack my signatures rather than delete them so I don't lose them
giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

iDC142394335518077

Board footer