Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

C3po345

Re: Petition to Unban the Guardians from Forums

Can't you guys just add a "Guardian" rank to the forums and have it be only an aesthetic change? :/

Last edited by C3po345 (Sep 8 2014 7:10:06 pm)

#27 Before February 2015

Noctis

Signed! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#28 Before February 2015

BluexxxDude

un-signed, this is atillas forums his rules

#29 Before February 2015

Legoking2000

signed.   The guardians are still players, so why shouldn't they be allowed to post?

#30 Before February 2015

imgood9

Sign me up.

#31 Before February 2015

Buzzerbee
Forum Admin

Are you kidding me? None of the guardians think they have authority here. Maybe some of them should have authority as they wouldn't do something as stupid as silencing other members...

I sign this like crazy.

TdQRyz3.png
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5d/135_bee

#32 Before February 2015

dragonranger

/sign

#33 Before February 2015

Cyclone or Meredith

Rather than simply disagreeing with this course of action please do suggest how to communicate our resentment at this clearly not very thought out idea.

Might I add that Atilla first proposed the idea of guardians but the devs turned it into a pathetic excuse for a plan.

#34 Before February 2015

GKAbyss

What was Atilla's original plan for the guardians? I honestly do not know it (maybe cannot remember), and sorry if it has already been posted on the forums.

Last edited by GKAbyss (Sep 9 2014 12:28:34 am)

#35 Before February 2015

Zumza

The Doctor wrote:

Also, as he said they can reportabuse user from forum. So Attila is protecting us.
I'm convinced that all Attila mouvement are justified and I support him!

Everybody edits, but some edit more than others

#36 Before February 2015

Onjit
Website

I think that it's important that the Guardians (who, I might add, not too long ago were part of our community) should still be able to post here and not be alienated for no good reason. If there are any cases where the Guardians use their powers against someone for their actions on the forums, that's a different story. Until then, let them remain part of our community.

~Fiendish Llama

:.|:;

#37 Before February 2015

Koya
Fabulous Member

Yes add me to the list.

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

I stack my signatures rather than delete them so I don't lose them
giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

#38 Before February 2015

some woman

1/3 signed
unsilence KOTO

10 years and still awkward. Keep it up, baby!

#39 Before February 2015

Dazz

Unban the Guardians, just because they are named so, that doesn't make them mean or different. When or if they act like idiots, go ahead, ban them one by one.

Add me to the list.

#40 Before February 2015

theditor

give voice to kingoftheozone
he is a good person

#41 Before February 2015

Helvi

Let them feel the pain. I don't want children judge upon me in their frenzy.
Atilla has a motivation to do so and I support this 100% - also Atilla explaind this dozen of times now.

and again I can repeat myself over and over: This is private forum, owned and operated my Atilla / Meredith and their rules apply here. Period

Hi.

#42 Before February 2015

Processor

Master1 wrote:

Why is everyone acting like it's only unfair for koto? It's unfair for all 4 of them, even the 2 that don't use the forums often.

It's because koto is the only person we care about.

I don't feel like the guardians are trying to be a part of the community. Every time we show our hate towards the idea, we hear excuses from them. None of them is trying to solve the issue.
It feels like as they were trying o distance themselves from the community. I don't see any support from their side. All they do is to try whatever they can to preserve their rank. Is that how it is supposed to work?

Guardians should understand that their tools are not toys! We don't want them to join our room and drive all attention to themselves, feeling proud being a useless guardian. When browsing the rooms in the lobby, I always see a place where guardians could help. But hey, why would they, when they can chill in their own room, feeling special.

All I've seen so far was misuse of powers by guardians. (Wait, what? Guardians HAD RESPONSIBILITIES?!?!)
Unless that changes, I'm not signing.

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

#43 Before February 2015

Zumza

As Helvi said. your petition have no scope.
If your lovely Guardians want to participate again on forums they must ask MrShoe to   remove they Guardian power.

Everybody edits, but some edit more than others

#44 Before February 2015

Mat

Please, sign my name...

#45 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

The Doctor wrote:

As Helvi said. your petition have no scope.
If your lovely Guardians want to participate again on forums they must ask MrShoe to   remove they Guardian power.

Or, you know, you could do what Atilla suggested and try to convince me or Meredith to do something about it.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#46 Before February 2015

Mylo
Master Developer

Master1: Why is everyone acting like it's only unfair for koto? It's unfair for all 4 of them, even the 2 that don't use the forums often.
Processor: It's because koto is the only person we care about. I don't feel like the guardians are trying to be a part of the community. Every time we show our hate towards the idea, we hear excuses from them. None of them is trying to solve the issue. It feels like as they were trying o distance themselves from the community. I don't see any support from their side. All they do is to try whatever they can to preserve their rank. Is that how it is supposed to work? Guardians should understand that their tools are not toys! We don't want them to join our room and drive all attention to themselves, feeling proud being a useless guardian. When browsing the rooms in the lobby, I always see a place where guardians could help. But hey, why would they, when they can chill in their own room, feeling special. All I've seen so far was misuse of powers by guardians. (Wait, what? Guardians HAD RESPONSIBILITIES?!?!)
Unless that changes, I'm not signing.

oops. agreed. again, i think guardians might have been a good choice if they wouldn't use their glow the whole time, spent their time fixing the game etc. but right now they are just having a great time, in MY opinion. a moderator of another game told me once something like this: "i can't really play the game itself anymore, since i am a moderator, i have just to many things to do"... just sayin'..

Jabatheblob1: It doesn't matter if you're on atillas bad side... Atilla is acting childish and i've already told her. She responded with a childish response but that's her opinion. I'll sign because this i against forum policy....

oh yeah, i totally agree. my opinion is useless. but yours is like water on the earth. wow. i am so. sorry. i'll never say what i think at a FORUM again. thank you for opening my eyes. /s

#47 Before February 2015

some woman

Maybe, just to experiment, we should unsilence them for a day and see how things turn out. If they act selfish and minimod-ish, then resilence them.

10 years and still awkward. Keep it up, baby!

#48 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

some man wrote:

Maybe, just to experiment, we should unsilence them for a day and see how things turn out. If they act selfish and minimod-ish, then resilence them.

Works for me. Anyone in favor of this?

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#49 Before February 2015

Helvi

I disagree for a 1-day trial period. Just one day is nothing, they can remain silenced instead.
On the other side they could have access to just a certain sub-forum only while all other sub forums are invisible for them. Lets say, Off Topic is available.

Hi.

#50 Before February 2015

meep805

I'm personally not sure where I stand with this one, both sides make valid arguments. Whilst it is Atilla's forum and therefore his rules apply Guardians shouldn't be alienated just because of something they had no power over (I feel as if I'm repeating things that have been said before)
Petitions never usually work anyway, you could have everyone in EE's signature and it still wouldn't change Atilla's opinion.

iDC142394335518077

Board footer