Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

Rurigok

Re: |

chimi wrote:

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile I'm such a geek that i have four windows up at a time quite often...
1) Opera   --   Everybody edits (Duh...)
2) IE   -- Browsing or doing homework      [yes, i can multitask //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile]
3) MF   --   Mibbit (IRC Website that my friends and i chat on)
4) Opera   -- EE forums
My computer is really fast... I have Win7 with a awesome hard drive [GO Ebay!!]   Yep. Only a true geek would get excited about that. Right, Rurigok?

Your hard drive really has nothing to do with your computer's performance, but whatever, haha.   Either way, how did this topic go from the forum index malfunctioning to talk about computers and browsers?

#27 Before February 2015

Sabrillian

Rurigok wrote:
chimi wrote:

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile I'm such a geek that i have four windows up at a time quite often...
2) IE   -- Browsing or doing homework      [yes, i can multitask //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile]
4) Opera   -- EE forums
My computer is really fast... I have Win7 with a awesome hard drive [GO Ebay!!]   Yep. Only a true geek would get excited about that. Right, Rurigok?

Your hard drive really has nothing to do with your computer's performance, but whatever, haha.   Either way, how did this topic go from the forum index malfunctioning to talk about computers and browsers?

Funny how that happens lol, it's like someone changes the discussion and everyone forgets the topic subject..

Also, if the index doesn't load, then why do subforums do the opposite?

#28 Before February 2015

Alex

because it's a problem with the index page loading the mysql data for something that appears on the frontpage, could be forum list, users online, last post stuff, etc.

I think it's been fixed, though.

#29 Before February 2015

Chimi

yay. this only happen't to me like three differant days.

#30 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

chimi wrote:

4) Opera   -- EE forums

It's weird that you would have 4 windows, but:

4) Opera   -- EE forums

OPERA TWICE! Just use opera for everything, no need to pity the other web browsers. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

This looks like its getting better. It hasn't happened in a couple of days.

Also, if the index doesn't load, then why do subforums do the opposite?

Um.... because. They aren't.... the index.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

Alex 1423625177336255

Board footer