Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

Flame

Re: do you live in a nice place?

My street is a nightmare theres always a bunch of groups of people and they always cause fights, and they push me around like im a doll or a ball, and i hit one of there group members and guess what? they brang in like 10 groups and they hit me with baseball bats, and i get major injuries each year,week,month so im pretty scared to walk out on my own, now as i cant see my mates.

#27 Before February 2015

Echo!

oh dam that sounds harsh..

It getting like that round here
But a few are more scared of because i have big arms where i work out.. but some aint it's just silly ^-^

#28 Before February 2015

Raiden

I live in a very peaceful place. There's a forest to go out into, a hill to scooter over, and no snobs or idiots (except for a few people). I love it where I live, a lot.

#29 Before February 2015

Sabrillian

I live in an apartment complex, in the back that is facing a forest. I go in there sometimes and attack sticks or explore, but overall the town I live in is really boring. There's nothing exciting here, but we're probably going to move to a bigger city in the next 9-12 months with a lot of exciting things to do. *dreams*

#30 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

The bad part about this is that I have a hard time believing it(The bad communities people live in), even though I'm in the same country. Why is the U.S. so inconsistant?

Last edited by D-rock2308 (Apr 18 2011 2:43:01 pm)

#31 Before February 2015

Betaguy

I live in a peacefull place, Norway.... exept the prices that are HUGE!

#32 Before February 2015

Pandapo

I live in Amsterdam. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue
Nice to live because you dont need to travel allot if you want something. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue
The only sucky things are the soccer ball supporters xD
And you can see the weed as a bad thing,,,, but so long you ignore that all you will not notice it or have problems with it. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#33 Before February 2015

Palm

You may not believe me, but I live in the middle of nowhere.

#34 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

COURAGE, WHY ARE YOU ON THE EE FORUMS? You should be helping Muriel!

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

Echo! 1423628571332861

Board footer