Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

dol257

Re: Judgment Day

8:30 PM well, this is me still alive.

ah ah ah ah stayin alive stayin alive! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#27 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

Jojomanjo wrote:

Well if it doesn't happen then.
Is god real?

This issue actually has nothing to do with god in that sense, this simply proves that a rambling old man was once again incorrect in his prediction of the rapture. He predicted the world would end in 1994, which obviously did not happen.

#28 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Chewy wrote:

Gonna plant shoes and clothes around town to make it seem like people were rapture'd. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

I am seriously considering doing this now.

If you were serious, do take a video of people's reactions. I will -rep you >:D

Just get a bike, tip it over and put the pants around the seat. put a shirt a few inches away, and shoes underneath and on top of the bike and BOOM! Pseudo-raptured teenager.

People would start freaking out so bad lol.

I really want to do this... but I won't because I am lazy and I don't think it obeys "WWJD" //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Last edited by Tako (May 21 2011 1:46:33 pm)

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

Stubby1423630667330765

Board footer