Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#76 Before February 2015

MadReaper

Re: IRL Talents that you have :D

I can do that, too but I don't use that skill very often.
I say I'm sick. Mum says: "C'mon get up!" and gets out of my room.
Then I keep in my bed and when she comes in I roll around a bit and say "Ah I feel so bad"

I can only do that if I feel at least a bit sick, though

#77 Before February 2015

Vulcan

dol257 wrote:

I can act really good, if i dont feel like going to school. i pretend to be sick. i am really good at it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

I'm a master at that. But I had to stop cause i was on the verge of getting court involved last year xD.

I would be the bathroom making awesome throwing up noises, while pouring some vegetable soup into the toilet. xD

#78 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Oh forgot r mention I can also juggle... Learnin to contact juggle

#79 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

I can free run (only a little bit, still learning), play basketball, and play guitar.   Right now, I can only play the Strokes, Foo Fighters, RHCP, and some original stuff, but I'm getting better.   I play local gigs occasionally.

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#80 Before February 2015

Sabrillian

Hmm..
Well, I don't really know. I love to draw and sometimes animate in Adobe Flash, though.
I also swim a lot. We have a pool here where we live, so that's not out of reach for me.
Oh, and I attract cats too much. I don't have a problem with that, though. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile
~EDIT: How could I forget this? I also enjoy photography.

Last edited by Sabrillian (Jun 20 2011 3:17:48 pm)

#81 Before February 2015

MadReaper

^ Swim competitions, too?

#82 Before February 2015

Oturan

Hmmm my talents, im quite skilled at playing the ocarina, the instrument I have as a profilpic, and pretty much all other flute instruments, if I can play a song on one of them I can play it on the other. I also have a talent for sports, but that doesn't include teamsports, those I am really bad at. I think I have never gotten a lower place than fourth, when in a competition, and the time I got fourth I was up against a blackbelt. So the result was pretty obvious. I am also good at writing poems, but only short ones, whenever I try to write a long poem, it just gets bizarre. I erased a few, but I will post two^^

I could hear his heartbeat fade away.
I could see his last breath be taken.
I could sense his soul leave the body.
Now a empty shell.
I once had a dream, but now just a stream.
A stream of memories, flooding through my mind.

Last edited by Oturan (Jun 20 2011 1:02:26 pm)

#83 Before February 2015

MadReaper

^ I though that pic was a toy-gun TRAvR.png

#84 Before February 2015

treejoe4

same lol^

#85 Before February 2015

Polar

It's not really a talent, but i can dislocate both shoulders, any of my fingers, my wrists, and bend my thumb back so it's a 90 degree angle. Lol, I'm messed up.

#86 Before February 2015

Sabrillian

MadReaper wrote:

^ Swim competitions, too?

I hate competing/swim classes, I just swim for fun.

Polar wrote:

It's not really a talent, but i can dislocate both shoulders, any of my fingers, my wrists, and bend my thumb back so it's a 90 degree angle. Lol, I'm messed up.

I know how to bend only the top proportion of all of my fingers. I love being double-jointed //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Last edited by Sabrillian (Jun 20 2011 3:00:43 pm)

#87 Before February 2015

coolio

Pyromaniac wrote:

I regular juggle. I can juggle three scarves for an hour straight without a single mistake. I can juggle three beanbags for three... seconds.
So yeah.

#88 Before February 2015

jj4

i agree with rpgmaster2000 (i have some irl talents but not much) (im better with computer stuff) but my talents are basketball, and pencil drawings, thats about it. and ALOT ALOT ALOT of computer stuff. 1bigsmile1

#89 Before February 2015

Kaslai
Official Caroler

I can kinda program. I can draw with pencils, too. Does anyone want to make a request of something for me to draw and scan in?

Edit: Here's a quick sketch:
osXuR.jpg

Last edited by Aslai (Jun 21 2011 2:15:58 am)

#90 Before February 2015

222hockey222

I play hockey(obviously)XP, and I play left defense. I am good at sprints, and I also love to play the drums, not as much as playing hockey though. Other than that I love doing gymnastics, not in a building or anything but just on my trampoline in my backyard.

This isn't a talent, but I am into heavy metal music(like Metallica, Disturbed, Avenged Sevenfold...).

#91 Before February 2015

Greenzoid2

222hockey222 wrote:

This isn't a talent, but I am into heavy metal music(like Metallica, Disturbed, Avenged Sevenfold...).

Just to get all technical, but Metallica is thrash metal, and Avenged Sevenfold is metalcore. Just saying lol.

You live with me, you should know these things.

#92 Before February 2015

Buzzerbee
Forum Admin

I more of an actor and a singer //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

TdQRyz3.png
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5d/135_bee

#93 Before February 2015

Echo!

Aslai wrote:

I can kinda program. I can draw with pencils, too. Does anyone want to make a request of something for me to draw and scan in?

Edit: Here's a quick sketch:
http://i.imgur.com/osXuR.jpg

Draw a dog.. I love dogs //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Btw thats a pretty cool pic //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Last edited by Echo! (Jun 21 2011 3:47:32 am)

#94 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

I'm awesome at eating anything and everything.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#95 Before February 2015

MadReaper

During holiday (I have 10 trainings a week during holiday) I eat a lot for lunch. I feel a bit sick after lunch.
But before the second training of the day I feel hungry again //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#96 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

coolio wrote:
Pyromaniac wrote:

I regular juggle. I can juggle three scarves for an hour straight without a single mistake. I can juggle three beanbags for three... seconds.
So yeah.

You've juggled for THAT LONG? WOW. Yeah i'm not that great.. Need to get a book or something for contact juggling.

#97 Before February 2015

coolio

Pyromaniac wrote:
coolio wrote:
Pyromaniac wrote:

So yeah.

You've juggled for THAT LONG? WOW. Yeah i'm not that great.. Need to get a book or something for contact juggling.

It was the most boring gym class ever. XD

#98 Before February 2015

TheGreenTroll

I've got a good voice for singing opera-songs in bass. And I'm also good to come up with solutions in tricky situations, but that's maybe not a talent.

#99 Before February 2015

IC-1101_98

I don't know if this is a "talent" but I'm quite good at tests, in school. My latest was BAD though, it was Spanish, it's embarrassing to tell the results... But I'm not only good at tests though... Intelligence is my best thing i guess. And I often come up with solutions for my friends problems.

Vulcan 1423634011327421

Board footer