Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

MadReaper

Re: Religious Views?

Christian is a name, so I can't take you seriously //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#27 Before February 2015

jj4

4 christian's so far, @ RPGmaster2000 is there a way i can convert you to a christian if there is, i WILL!

#28 Before February 2015

MadReaper

So many people named Christian [/irony]
Someone in my class is called Christian, too!
By the way: You will never convert me before you show an evidence for gods existence!

#29 Before February 2015

xBeastage

Nobody asked to convert you.. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#30 Before February 2015

jj4

lol, i said RPGmaster2000

#31 Before February 2015

MadReaper

Just wanted to say that.
I can't understand how people can believe in god...

#32 Before February 2015

treejoe4

MadReaper wrote:

Just wanted to say that.

because science cant explain somethings like miracles and what started the big bang, the list goes on...

#33 Before February 2015

xBeastage

We all have different opinions. I have opinions about you, but I'll keep that to myself.

Would you mind keeping your opinion about "not understanding how people can believe in God" to yourself? It's getting offensive.

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile .

#34 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

treejoe4 wrote:
MadReaper wrote:

Just wanted to say that.

because science cant explain somethings like miracles and what started the big bang, the list goes on...

Science can explain both of those things just fine. It's the theists who have a tendency to reject evidence that contradict their beliefs.

#35 Before February 2015

Buzzerbee
Forum Admin

Ok guys, keep your hurtful comments to yourself. Starting to turn into a flaming war...

*cool down*

If you would like, you guys should PM about personal stuff rather than making it public.

EDIT: And RPGMaster2000, we have proof that the theory of evolution is nothing more than a false-theory.
and TheMadReaper, that's the whole point of this religion. There is no earthly evidence that God exists, but if you form a relationship with him through prayer, he will work in your life and make miracles happen.

(Just my opinion, not trying to make you guys convert)

-Thank you //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Last edited by BuzzerBee (Jun 25 2011 4:18:34 pm)

TdQRyz3.png
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5d/135_bee

#36 Before February 2015

treejoe4

RPGMaster2000 wrote:
treejoe4 wrote:
MadReaper wrote:

Just wanted to say that.

Science can explain both of those things just fine. It's the theists who have a tendency to reject evidence that contradict their beliefs.

The definition of a miracle is something which cannot be explained by science

#37 Before February 2015

Buzzerbee
Forum Admin

The Dictionary wrote:

mir·a·cle/?mirik?l/Noun
1. A surprising and welcome event that is not explicable by natural or scientific laws and is considered to be divine.

TdQRyz3.png
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5d/135_bee

#38 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

BuzzerBee wrote:

We have proof that the theory of evolution is nothing more than a false-theory.

Evolution has time and again been proven and is universally agreed upon by almost all the biologists in the world to be true. The theory of evolution is at this point as rock solid as the theory of gravity, but by all means provide any sources you can find that prove the contrary.

That said, even if evolution were to be untrue, that does not automatically make any other statements true, a la "Your specific theory is wrong, that makes my unverifiable superstitions true!!".

Science does not work that way.

treejoe4 wrote:

My apologies then, science was the wrong choice of word. Miracles can be explained with reason and common sense.

#39 Before February 2015

jj4

but can i convert you to a christian RPGmaster2000?

#40 Before February 2015

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

RPGMaster2000 wrote:

as rock solid as the theory of gravity

I'm pretty sure gravity doesn't exist and it's just idiots who think it does. Idiots and insane people.
Replace gravity with evolution and you have creationists.

That being said, I'm non-religious... aka athiest.

Last edited by Zoey2070 (Jun 25 2011 4:29:33 pm)

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#41 Before February 2015

treejoe4

RPGMaster2000 wrote:
treejoe4 wrote:

My apologies then, science was the wrong choice of word. Miracles can be explained with reason and common sense.

Dont speak to me like im a idiot, there are somethings in the world which cannot be explained so cause arguments. Some peoples religous experiences are very controversial.

Last edited by treejoe4 (Jun 25 2011 4:38:42 pm)

#42 Before February 2015

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

treejoe4 wrote:
RPGMaster2000 wrote:
treejoe4 wrote:

Dont speak to me like im a idiot, there are somethings in the world which cannot be explained so cause arguments. Some peoples religous experiences are very controversial.

...What?
He's apologizing, not talking to you like you're an idiot. Everything [save for utter idiocy] can be logically explained.

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#43 Before February 2015

treejoe4

Zoey2070 wrote:
treejoe4 wrote:
RPGMaster2000 wrote:

...What?
He's apologizing, not talking to you like you're an idiot. Everything [save for utter idiocy] can be logically explained.

I said science then he put it down to reason and common sense, it comes of very sarcastic to me.

Last edited by treejoe4 (Jun 25 2011 4:42:40 pm)

#44 Before February 2015

Bash

Closed per request of the OP.

Buzzerbee1423634359327073

Board footer