Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

treejoe4

Re: what is the most paranormal expeirience you had?

Blue lights are related to orbs or my childhood imagination. Also when my mums mums will was being read out a door slammed upstairs.

#27 Before February 2015

Cabbage1

Umm, I heard this in my kitchen once " paul is dead and you no it" //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral  
and often see and little boy staring at me from my room when Im taking a crap

#28 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

^tmi. WAAAAY tmi.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#29 Before February 2015

ThuggishPrune

I actually had some paranormal experiences recently...
Few days ago I heard "(my name) ill kill you"
And then Saw a darkish brownish figure for a split second in my kitchen.

Ummm Keep seeing this pure white old lady In my house very few months.
Watched a bathroom faucet turn on by itself.

And I can kinda sense a presence of a spirit I feel this wave of saddness wash over me and I feel like someone is trying to follow me.

Yea I'm freaky so what?

#30 Before February 2015

EEguy

Not paranormal experiences, but the seemed like ones:
I was at my grandma's house, and my whole family was sleeping in the same bedroom. I woke up in the middle of the night, still very sleepy, thinking that I was at my bedroom sleeping alone. I started hearing heavy breathing. I didn't know what it was, so I was really scared, calling my parents, and when they woke up I realized we were all on the same bedroom.

One day I was in my bath, and the bathroom light was broken. There were two lights, one was on and the other off. The one that was off started turning on and off. Then it stopped. When I left the bathroom, the light turned on, but didn't turn off. (the light button wasn't moving, so it kinda gave it away //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue)

Also, sometimes when I'm in my bed I feel there's someone in my room and start imagining sounds.

#31 Before February 2015

tailschao

o...k....?? :rolleyes:

#32 Before February 2015

Wolf exile1

Easy. I was born...

#33 Before February 2015

MaxDG/MXIII

everybody is being an idiot making up these stories. HOW LIKELY IS IT THAT EVERY SINGLE MEMBER OF THIS FORUM HAS HAD PARANORMAL EXPERIENCES.

#34 Before February 2015

Monstar43

Dude,don't go all out on them. It's what they believe and if you don't,leave the topic. Your not doing much right now but trolling it.

Anyways,as for me,this happened from when I was a baby.
I was at my Godmothers house and I was looking at the ceiling. Pointing and shouting "Grandpa!"(My Godmothers father is dead.)
My mom asked what I was pointing at and I pointed at a picture of my grandfather and then back at the ceiling,and shouted "Grandpa!"again. So yea. My mom told me this.

AND,it's a fact that young children can detect spirits. Real fact.

Last edited by Monstar43 (Jul 17 2011 8:48:04 pm)

#35 Before February 2015

Rurigok

MaxDG/MXIII wrote:

everybody is being an idiot making up these stories. HOW LIKELY IS IT THAT EVERY SINGLE MEMBER OF THIS FORUM HAS HAD PARANORMAL EXPERIENCES.

I wasn't aware that every single member of the forum had already posted in this topic.

As for myself: I'd like to experience something 'paranormal' but never have.

#36 Before February 2015

Aoitenshi

Oh, 5 Months ago, I was taking a nap in a bedroom (No Window), With lamp turned off.
When I woke up I just saw a Naked Girl with long hair, leaning besides me.
Around 0.1 Sec Later, she disappeared.

And one more, Every Time I go to 3rd Floor, my heart beats so strong. I think it was because of Buddha's Altar and my GrandPa & GrandMa's Altar.

Last edited by Aoitenshi (Jul 18 2011 12:09:20 am)

#37 Before February 2015

Gaming_Guy

Aoitenshi wrote:

Oh, 5 Months ago, I was taking a nap in a bedroom (No Window), With lamp turned off.

Ok, Number 1 if you saw a girl naked, then how old are you? (You can only know what an object looks like if you've seen it before.)

I remember having 2 paranormal activities. List:

1. I saw a figure (My mom) in the coridoor when I was looking in the mirror, she was see through, when I turned around no-one was there.

2. This has happened 2 times before, I was sleeping when I was sick, all of a sudden my dream came real (They really come true, like I am looking at my self from a third person view.) there were these people and ghosts demons all that kind of s*i* and I got really scared, I kept holding onto my mom (I was sleeping with her when I was about 8 (My bed got thrown out and I was still waiting for the new one.). After about 2 seconds I slept again and the same ****ing thing repeated over and over again until I really woke up.
My mom said I have been doing these weird things at my sleep ( Standing up, waving arms/legs etc...). This has happened 2 times.
And to add something inappropriate I woke up with something smelly on my backside.

My Explanations:

1. It was about 1 am and the whole family was up (I was on a holiday with my mom
, not my sister/dad etc... .). I've been playing EE all day (12 hours without rest.) and I think my computer got me drunk.

2. I was sick, remember? I think the virus got into my brain and damaged it a little, my school grade decreased rapidly after I got well.
Just to add something I wasn't sick when I countered my dream again. I have no explanation for it so yea...

I've had 2 alien encounters too.

#38 Before February 2015

Aoitenshi

GamingGuy wrote:
Aoitenshi wrote:

Ok, Number 1 if you saw a girl naked, then how old are you? (You can only know what an object looks like if you've seen it before.)

14, I'm not sure if she's naked or not, it was in a split second. But I think she is naked. e_e

#39 Before February 2015

MaxDG/MXIII

Aoitenshi wrote:
GamingGuy wrote:
Aoitenshi wrote:

14, I'm not sure if she's naked or not, it was in a split second. But I think she is naked. e_e

And you enjoyed it, didn't you?

#40 Before February 2015

Echo!

Wolf exile1 wrote:

Easy. I was born...

Wow, You made me lol.. You deserve a 1+ rep.. People normally have a hard job making me smile,

#41 Before February 2015

MaxDG/MXIII

EEguy wrote:

I was at my grandma's house, and my whole family was sleeping in the same bedroom. I woke up in the middle of the night, still very sleepy, thinking that I was at my bedroom sleeping alone. I started hearing heavy breathing. I didn't know what it was, so I was really scared, calling my parents, and when they woke up I realized we were all on the same bedroom.

One day I was in my bath, and the bathroom light was broken. There were two lights, one was on and the other off. The one that was off started turning on and off. Then it stopped. When I left the bathroom, the light turned on, but didn't turn off. (the light button wasn't moving, so it kinda gave it away //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue)

Also, sometimes when I'm in my bed I feel there's someone in my room and start imagining sounds.

Making a fool of yourself. You know, maybe that light bulb was almost out of power, or maybe the wire in the wall went loose for a moment.

#42 Before February 2015

Silverheart

MaxDG/MXIII wrote:
EEguy wrote:

Making a fool of yourself. You know, maybe that light bulb was almost out of power, or maybe the wire in the wall went loose for a moment.

you realize he said they weren't. anyway, if you don't believe it, leave the thread. no reason to tell everyone who posts they are idiots for thinking this.

i am not sure, but i left a thing of crayons in a room i was staying at and then they were on my bed. in the same room some crayons that were out n a pile were in a row in the morning. i heard a meow multiple times also, but it might have been my grandparent's bird, and my cousin's blanket was cured as if someone was sitting on it. she also said it was colder there and felt a pressure on her leg.

i later found out a girl who lived in that room died a month ago and had a cat. not sure, but thats the closest i've gotten.

#43 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

My sis had dolls in her room and there was this creepy one sitting on the floor but we found out it was floating which was creepy to all of us. the next night she had a different doll that was sitting on our shelf but it was bent forward my mom turned around to tuck my sis in and when she turned around the doll was sitting with its back against the wall and its eyes were red.
it scared the hell out of us so we through the dolls away.

#44 Before February 2015

ChaosDemon

I never had a paranormal experience but I would like to inform/remind you guys that ghosts only exist if the ghost guy died in a dramatic way like falling down a series of stairs or the guy tried to hang himself and didn't die when the chair fell but just got choked by the rope

you know, just a friendly reminder heh heh

Last edited by ChaosDemon (Jul 18 2011 11:05:28 pm)

#45 Before February 2015

MaxDG/MXIII

I still don't get it, nearly everyone here says they've   had an experience. Some of you have got to be lying just to get attention. Of Course, I can always tell if someone is lying.

About 3/4's of us are lying. Not gonna say who though.

#46 Before February 2015

Silverheart

MaxDG/MXIII wrote:

I still don't get it, nearly everyone here says they've   had an experience. Some of you have got to be lying just to get attention. Of Course, I can always tell if someone is lying.

About 3/4's of us are lying. Not gonna say who though.

1st, some people may think they did, but it turned out to be fake.

2nd, you realize a bunch of people are now annoyed at you for calling them liars and saying you can always tell a lie form truth

3rd, a week ago i would have been sure that all of these were fake, especially the ones that sound straight out of a movie or scary story. now, i'm not so sure. some of these may be fake, some may have been thought to be real, all i know is what i witnessed myself, and that seemed quite real to me. it is really something you have to witness to believe. that said, you have no reason to tell others they are lying until you understand where they're coming from, and witnessed something yourself.

-Silverheart

#47 Before February 2015

Chimi

I ran into something invisible, and when I got up off the ground, it wasn't there.

#48 Before February 2015

tailschao

OK, I am sure most of these are real, but, if you don't think so here is how you should be questioning yourself. Some people can see and talk to ghosts, and they tell you that you will die where and where(the ones that kinda scare ya'.). Ghosts are BAD people from heaven, that stay and/or are sent on earth as spirits. If these spirits get to much energy(from real people) they become a REAL figure(LIKE; a doll, human,etc.). So if they are a real figure, they controll it, and make things like dolls move, a floating human(itself),etc. That should prove those non-believers wrong //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

#49 Before February 2015

treejoe4

You need evidence

#50 Before February 2015

tailschao

i kinda just did......... >:(

tailschao 1423638421323011

Board footer