Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#76 Before February 2015

iYam

Re: best forum/EE friend???

NorwegianBoy is my pall cZSDq.png even if we fight there won't be a problem at all and we will immediately solve it. Also, if I need any help I just ask him, and I think he feels the same. I always give him the code in my world. I gotta say. I opened a temporary account for us both, and he just bought chat for us. What a kind guy.
(He doesn't use the forums unfortunately) //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Other very good friends, please don't take it offensive. You aren't worse persons. You are my best friends too, it's just.. NorwegianBoy is just awesome. Not more then you, just awesome as itself .So I'll write you here:
Pure, Pawlowic, Dazz, Sasypop, Deadlord, Pyromaniac, ZXIZ, Zmileyz, 0176 and many many many more ;]
If I forgot someone. Talk to me ;]
Yep, that's me. Even by a short conversation I can consider you as a very good friend.
It's not that I don't care if my friends are true friends. I just don't like enemies, I like being OK with everyone ;] (ZXIZ, it's your tip!)

Last edited by iYam (Aug 6 2011 8:02:25 am)

#77 Before February 2015

Pawlowic

Aww. ^_^ It's always awesome to work with you,even tho we don't get far //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile But your still an AWESUM person,your added to my memory list of good friends ^_^

#78 Before February 2015

iYam

Awesome to work with you too. I hope it won't stay only a memory //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

So hmm.. Do you wanna finish this damn world anytime? COME IN! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue
I'm waiting in an open tab

#79 Before February 2015

xBeastage

I have no friends. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile .

The ones I work close with are Silverheart and a3person on forums, but I don't think they consider me a friend.

Acquaintance, basically.

#80 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

Wezza wrote:

32OrtonEdge32dh, If you don't want a girlfriend maybe you could consider dating a guy? That guy could think that same about girls as you do.

Uhh.   I'm not a homosexual, so no, I won't date a guy.   And, pray tell me, what do YOU think I think of females?

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#81 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

my ee friends are Pawlowic, Joke859279, EEguy, Collectionshower, Kuech, Issachall, Star, Silverkin, Awzzomedude, Monstar43, Gamer1120, Drsonic, Mimm4o, Trappedtime, and Different55(I think)

#82 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

Let me list mine, I didn't before.   This is for EE (friends/people I see a lot):
zacoist
zoidy
a3person
rob1nfly
simpleguest
barbiegirl101
greenzoid2
drsonic
trapepdtime (Not a typo, he misspelled his username)
awzzomedude
monstar43
alezz

Forum friends:
Echo!
Different55
a3person
rob1nfly
simpleguest
shiftlover
dazz
Pawlowic
Greenzoid2
RPGMaster2000
Cola1
Zoidy?
collectionshower
Brawler700
Chewy
A lot more that I can't remember.

Last edited by 32OrtonEdge32dh (Aug 7 2011 3:52:00 am)

32ortonedge32dh.gif

progirl 1423639918321514

Board footer