Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#51 Before February 2015

Tachyonic

Re: best forum/EE friend???

Damn this is like highschool. Everyone has a relationship these days, it's like a "Good Apocalypse" or something. And she can't even spell correctly!?!
I'm the only one here without a relationship.

And this is good because;
1. No extra whining.
2. No attention, I want to be alone.
3. I'm too young to date anyway.
4. No crying, relationships are ALWAYS bound to fail after 3 months, then it becomes rage, sorrow, self pity, and self destroying.
5. No wasting your f**king money on them with their gifts mainly containing expensive perfume and makeup, or if they "need" it, which they don't. More to yourself, so you can actually survive and not waste away with an empty room that used to be packed with things the girl actually wants.

Same with Masculine (Male) people. Those are my views on "Love".

- GadgetGeek

P.S. Ofcourse things change when you're near enough 16+

Last edited by Tachyonic (Jul 5 2011 5:21:18 pm)

#52 Before February 2015

Echo!

GadgetGeek wrote:

Damn this is like highschool. Everyone has a relationship these days, it's like a "Good Apocalypse" or something. And she can't even spell correctly!?!

1. No extra whining.
4. No crying, relationships are ALWAYS bound to fail after 3 months, then it becomes rage, sorrow, self pity, and self destroying.
5. No wasting your f**king money on them with their gifts mainly containing expensive perfume and makeup, or if they "need" it, which they don't. More to yourself, so you can actually survive and not waste away with an empty room that used to be packed with things the girl actually wants.

- GadgetGeek

Woah,that's kind of pessimist..

How can you judge something that has not even happened to you? Furthermore, you are so self centered and full of yourself.

#53 Before February 2015

Wocco

favorite ee friend: Herty or ugotpwned,
favorite forum friend: I dont know, probably addi, or oturan.

#54 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

1. No extra whining.

Don't get in a relationship with a whiny girl then.   Duh.

Untitled-1.jpg?1288903617

Your parents don't want you to be happy, then?   If you nut up and don't tell them, who cares?

Not true, I've been in a steady relationship IRL for about four and a half months now.   All that emotional stuff doesn't apply to me, because I have no emotions.   I'm serious.   Not happy, sad, mad, et cetera.   Nada.

No.   You don't have to get a girl anything if she really likes you, although I've found out that gifts give you...bonuses (heh heh).
All in all, you fail, sir.

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#55 Before February 2015

Wocco

GadgetGeek wrote:

Things dont really change until your looking for a mature relationship, theres no set age when things "change" it all depends on the maturity of the individuals involved, Im 19 and I've been in a couple of long term relationships. and personally I think theres no real point in serious dating until late teens early 20's.
In some respects I agree with you, a relationship at your age would be pretty much meaningless other than experience.
just my two cents.

#56 Before February 2015

robban39

Hmmm im kinda alone atm... Friend search?

Be4 it was CKJR

Last edited by robban39 (Jul 6 2011 2:09:30 am)

#57 Before February 2015

flash man

Best forum fr?end : dazz
Best EE Friend : ehhhmmmmm....... some1 who likes darkness and of course Cookies!!!!!!!

#58 Before February 2015

Pawlowic

Mine best EE/Forum Friend is: Bobithan :]
Were friends for quite a while ...

#59 Before February 2015

Tachyonic

Echo! wrote:
GadgetGeek wrote:

1. No extra whining.

- GadgetGeek

How can you judge something that has not even happened to you? Furthermore, you are so self centered and full of yourself.

It HAS happened to me. I gave her 1 or 2 gifts, only because I didn't want them though.
She decided to "Break up with me for a man she dumped a week later". I soon trolled her life because she's an arrogant ****, and because I felt like it. Today I made an epic win.

I told her "So you're not lame?" and she replied with "No." Lol! That gave mew a reason to downgrade her, because 2 no's make a yes. Indeed she called herself lame.

And I'm not self centered. What in the post says I'm self centered?.

#60 Before February 2015

progirl

...OK..back to friends now...0.o

#61 Before February 2015

Cyclopsicle wrote:

Forums: Lady Gaga (I think you know why //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink (If you don't... too bad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue)

tumblr_lfcikvUcSb1qbvc38o1_500.png

#62 Before February 2015

Tachyonic

32OrtonEdge32dh wrote:

1. No extra whining.

Everyone whines at some point, In this example, when they split with you or want Gifts otherwise it's "over".

32OrtonEdge32dh wrote:

Untitled-1.jpg?1288903617

What? Ever notice there is no real "Adventure" if you're a celebrity? It's all paparazzi people and not having any alone time. Always cameras.

32OrtonEdge32dh wrote:

Your parents don't want you to be happy, then?   If you nut up and don't tell them, who cares?

It's not even exciting, having a partner. All it is is helping you with your schooldays ruining your knowledge by daydreaming of your partner, and finishing homework about new stuff. If they do help you finish it with you only doing half of the stuff by yourself, your IQ Drops a little. Know what I mean?

32OrtonEdge32dh wrote:

Not true, I've been in a steady relationship IRL for about four and a half months now.   All that emotional stuff doesn't apply to me, because I have no emotions.   I'm serious.   Not happy, sad, mad, et cetera.   Nada.

Most of the time it happens like that, and your partner is bound to lie to you and keep a secret from you, if they don't, you lucky bastard.

32OrtonEdge32dh wrote:

No.   You don't have to get a girl anything if she really likes you, although I've found out that gifts give you...bonuses (heh heh).

They could nag you, bribe you and possibly blackmail you for gifts. All is possible on Earth, apart from walking on air I suppose.

Last edited by Tachyonic (Jul 6 2011 8:49:40 am)

#63 Before February 2015

Sabrillian

Cyclopsicle wrote:

Echo thought you liked sab!

He never did, we've just been friends since the EE Fansite was first published. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

GadgetGeek wrote:

1. No extra whining.

- GadgetGeek

I never want a boyfriend... I personally believe this love stuff is a little too extreme these days. I believe that at around these ages people should be focusing on more important things such as their education and other interests that will actually make a useful impact on their life. However, you don't have to criticize it too much, as like Echo said you need to experience it first before you make judgements. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Last edited by Sabrillian (Jul 6 2011 10:23:08 am)

#64 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

GadgetGeek wrote:
32OrtonEdge32dh wrote:

1. No extra whining.

Everyone whines at some point, In this example, when they split with you or want Gifts otherwise it's "over".

32OrtonEdge32dh wrote:

http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/entr … 1288903617

What? Ever notice there is no real "Adventure" if you're a celebrity? It's all paparazzi people and not having any alone time. Always cameras.

32OrtonEdge32dh wrote:

It's not even exciting, having a partner. All it is is helping you with your schooldays ruining your knowledge by daydreaming of your partner, and finishing homework about new stuff. If they do help you finish it with you only doing half of the stuff by yourself, your IQ Drops a little. Know what I mean?

32OrtonEdge32dh wrote:

Most of the time it happens like that, and your partner is bound to lie to you and keep a secret from you, if they don't, you lucky bastard.

32OrtonEdge32dh wrote:

They could nag you, bribe you and possibly blackmail you for gifts. All is possible on Earth, apart from walking on air I suppose.

1. You have to deal with the whining sometimes.   Plus, how do you think she would feel if you whined?   The same.   It's one of those things you have to ignore.
2. What do celebrities and paparazzi have to do with a girlfriend?   If you want to be away from her for a while, just tell her.
3. If you have half a brain, you'd be able to daydream in class AND pay attention at the same time like I can.   And you should always do your homework (if at all) BEFORE seeing a girl.   Trust me, you may get...preoccupied.
4. "Most of the time"?   No way.   You must be basing all this off celebrity romances, which don't count.
5. If she blackmails you into gifts, just dump her and move on.   And I walked on air yesterday.

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#65 Before February 2015

Greenzoid2

32ortonedge32dh: I know exactly what you're implying, and I think you should grow up.

#66 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

Greenzoid2: I know exactly what you think I'm implying, and I'm serious.   I was just trying to say it in a way where maybe the smaller kids wouldn't understand, but the "big kids" would.   I don't need to grow up, it's true.

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#67 Before February 2015

Echo!

GadgetGeek wrote:
Echo! wrote:
GadgetGeek wrote:

1. No extra whining.

- GadgetGeek

It HAS happened to me.

You had a girl friend, and you brought her Gifts.. And your 11?

#68 Before February 2015

Jeremy

Forums: None

EE: None

What else do I have? none

#69 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

Well, I'm not going to say I believe him, but these types of things are moving into lower and lower age ranges....

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#70 Before February 2015

Betaguy

Noone is mah best EE or whatever friend here, but thats probably becouse I'm in 2 crews that I havent done something in... lol idk month?

#71 Before February 2015

ElJaso

Mine is the one whose name shall never be spoken... nah im jk lol

Biggest influence: Twipply
Best friend: everyone :3 (except the one whose name shall never be spoken //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue)

#72 Before February 2015

collectionshower

GadgetGeek wrote:

Real EE Forum friend(s); F1XM3 / MadReaper
Real EE Player friend(s); Collectionshower

Thank you.

It would be the same:

Forum - GadgetGeek
EE - GadgetGeek

Since I actually don't play/talk with anyone else. :S

#73 Before February 2015

dacrusher

pure!:D

#74 Before February 2015

Wezza

32OrtonEdge32dh, If you don't want a girlfriend maybe you could consider dating a guy? That guy could think that same about girls as you do.

#75 Before February 2015

Pawlowic

I am nobody's friend. Y I NO HAVE FRIENDS?!?

progirl 1423639918321514

Board footer