Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

Calicara

Re: 2012: Real Or Fake?

Chewy wrote:
Failgirl101 wrote:

2. We run out of resources, the economies fail, and we all have to fend for ourselves

and I don't see any of those happening anytime soon.

You don't see this happening ANY TIME SOON? Really? Wow.

Obviously I understand resources are becoming scarce, but if technology continues to improve and we find more renewable energy sources then things like fossil fuels wouldn't be as neccesary anymore. Plus if the green movement increases then some of our resources might be replenished like tress and fresh water.

And even if it all fails it wouldn't be in our life time.

#27 Before February 2015

Chewy
Banned

Failgirl101 wrote:
Chewy wrote:
Failgirl101 wrote:

2. We run out of resources, the economies fail, and we all have to fend for ourselves

and I don't see any of those happening anytime soon.

You don't see this happening ANY TIME SOON? Really? Wow.

Obviously I understand resources are becoming scarce, but if technology continues to improve and we find more renewable energy sources then things like fossil fuels wouldn't be as neccesary anymore. Plus if the green movement increases then some of our resources might be replenished like tress and fresh water.

And even if it all fails it wouldn't be in our life time.

I actually grayed out that because it wasn't my main point. My main point was the failing economy thing.

#28 Before February 2015

Calicara

Yes the economy is failing. People are afraid of spending money because they fear they won't get more and it's sort of what's ruining the economy.

I mean I only stared economics in school a few days ago so it's hard for me to put up a good argument but I get your point

Last edited by Calicara (Sep 13 2011 4:18:03 am)

#29 Before February 2015

Twipply

noelzkie wrote:

Of course you will not understand this nor will understand this because I bet your not a Christian.

I needn't be a christian to understand some flood myths.   Of course, I doubt fictional events are all that worth learning about anyway.

Failgirl101 wrote:

Yes the economy is failing.

True or not, the world would continue to exist with or without humans.

#30 Before February 2015

Chewy
Banned

Twipply wrote:
Failgirl101 wrote:

Yes the economy is failing.

True or not, the world would continue to exist with or without humans.

Unless, now bare with me here, unless, we humans, create bomb, right, and blow up the world with us. /sarcasm

#31 Before February 2015

Aoitenshi

2012. I don't believe it.

People keep sayin its end of the world at 2000, 1996. In the end, none of them are correct...

#32 Before February 2015

Pawlowic

The world "Ended" Atleast 5 times before. When people suspected that there was gonna be an end of the world (I Think it was 2000) They all started "Living" a lot,spent more money,and got in dept. So i think its fake.

Edit:I also think its a scam,[If you read my reply,you would know why]

Last edited by Pawlowic (Sep 13 2011 6:04:11 am)

#33 Before February 2015

musuki

2013 will be a funny year.

#34 Before February 2015

noelzkie

Twipply wrote:
noelzkie wrote:

Of course you will not understand this nor will understand this because I bet your not a Christian.

I needn't be a christian to understand some flood myths.   Of course, I doubt fictional events are all that worth learning about anyway.

Stop commenting on someones post if the post wasnt for you. You doesnt even know what I meant.

#35 Before February 2015

Chewy
Banned

noelzkie wrote:
Twipply wrote:
noelzkie wrote:

Stop commenting on someones post if the post wasnt for you. You doesnt even know what I meant.

You have to realize this is a public forum where anybody can comment. If you didn't want anybody else to reply to your post, keep it in PM's. The conversation is over, though. Don't worry about it.

#36 Before February 2015

noelzkie

Chewy wrote:
noelzkie wrote:
Twipply wrote:

You have to realize this is a public forum where anybody can comment. If you didn't want anybody else to reply to your post, keep it in PM's. The conversation is over, though. Don't worry about it.

I think it's God who told me to learn more about something. Well thank you for the advice where you told me that learn more.

#37 Before February 2015

Twipply

Chewy stole the words from my brain before I could type them and hit submit.

noelzkie wrote:

I think it's God who told me to learn more about something.

I wonder how everyone else learns.

#38 Before February 2015

Chewy
Banned

Twipply wrote:

Chewy stole the words from my brain before I could type them and hit submit.

noelzkie wrote:

I think it's God who told me to learn more about something.

I wonder how everyone else learns.

Everyone has their own version of a "god". I like to think even atheists look up to science like that in a way. Being ignorant aside, drifting off topic. We can get back to 2012, end of world, discussion, yes?

#39 Before February 2015

Twipply

Chewy wrote:

We can get back to 2012, end of world, discussion, yes?

I vote for a big ol' meteor thingy.   Have you ever seen Armageddon?   Just like that, but Bruce Willis would be in a nuclear bunker back on Earth as he's too valuable to risk.   Maybe a nasty virus could get most of us, too.

#40 Before February 2015

Chewy
Banned

I think a virus would be most realistic but if we are pertaining to the date of Dec. 21st, anything could happen. Virus for any other date though. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#41 Before February 2015

Betaguy

musuki wrote:

2013 will be a funny year.

Why?

#42 Before February 2015

Stubby
Website

catking00 wrote:

i dont believe cuz we already died like 7 times. 1998? 2000. some more. 2010. 2011

People who thought that are noobs, but 2012 may happen.     Yet (almost) nobody knows.

buddy558 wrote:

I think there might be slight natural changes and or disasters, but I dont think the world will end. so...yeah, but nobody knows, I dont think we should spend time on it and when it comes its just like winter is one day early.

oh and, think about all the other times the world was going to end. We are still here. And what happened last time the planets aligned?

Humans never lived the same time as the dinosaurs, so the planet allignment and the center of the galaxy just may have been responcible for their extinction.     Later, apes started to form and evolve, later into humans.

Last edited by Stubby (Sep 13 2011 1:16:15 pm)

fgRzols.png

#43 Before February 2015

Sabrillian

I'm pretty sure the world is not ending in 2012.

If it does end... dang dawg. :rolleyes:

#44 Before February 2015

supadorf24

Kaosslasher wrote:

Well if your a Christian ( like me ) you would know that there was only like what 4k-6k years bc to the earth has only been here for 6k-8k years, so you would'nt believe the 640,00 stuff.

Um.

Er.

Wat.

Anyway, yeah 2012 apocalypse. Not really worried about it. And if it does come true, well, I'll be dead, so no biggie.

Last edited by Supadorf24 (Sep 13 2011 7:35:00 pm)

#45 Before February 2015

Shy Guy

Guys, 2012 is true. I found it on the internet. If it's on the internet it has to be true.

T_T

#46 Before February 2015

catking00

Shy Guy wrote:

Guys, 2012 is true. I found it on the internet. If it's on the internet it has to be true.

T_T

ok so is this true: Banana.jpg if so that is totally epic

Last edited by catking00 (Sep 13 2011 8:02:48 pm)

#47 Before February 2015

Shy Guy

Yeah, like legit. I've seen dancing bananas in my life and they don't lie.

#48 Before February 2015

Sk8erboi108

I believe the world will end, But not in 2012.

#49 Before February 2015

Greenzoid2

I like to imagine what it would be like if 2012 really happened.

If it did(I know it won't, I'm not[that much of] an idiot), I'd be that one guy that's running around having the time of his life while the rest of the world is panicking, running from earthquakes, etc.

#50 Before February 2015

Tachyonic

I bet the government are just pulling our leg to scare children everywhere.

I Demand New Government!

Stubby1423643411318021

Board footer