Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#51 Before February 2015

Gaming_Guy

Re: Lucid Dreaming

I've had multiple lucid dreams before, some of them I could control, some of them I could instantly get out of.

When I know I'm in a dream I instantly wake up, happens a lot in dreams that don't go to the direction of my favor.

I only had 1 nightmare that kept on repeating. First happened when I was 7 years old, happened again when I was 8 years old, happened one more time when I was 10 years old.

Sometimes I have the ability to float in mid-air, it looks as if I'm some super fat kid when floating.

Once I was just about to eat a donut when my mom woke me up :'(.
I have a suggestion for lucid dreaming, when your in a dream that is a nightmarish sort, say "f*** you" to the person your running from and bam, you wake up. Works all the time for me.

Last edited by GamingGuy (Sep 9 2011 10:54:15 pm)

#52 Before February 2015

Nickolai

i havent had any nightmares recently but i will keep that in mind

#53 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

JadElClemens wrote:

Well, I don't know exactly what I'd do if I could lucid dream. Most of my past wishes have involved Chloe Moretz, though.

I've had lucid dreams like that, but with Emma Watson.   Also...

(dream(dream)) -> (dream(pseudo-lucid))

Inception much?

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#54 Before February 2015

xputnameherex

Now I really want to have one, it sounds so cool... Being able to do anything? I mean, that's sick. Could you like, have sex in it? Or just randomly teleport to another place?

#55 Before February 2015

Nickolai

xputnameherex wrote:

Now I really want to have one, it sounds so cool... Being able to do anything? I mean, that's sick. Could you like, have sex in it? Or just randomly teleport to another place?

you can do anything in it

#56 Before February 2015

TheGreenTroll

xputnameherex wrote:

You don't know what I've done.

EDIT: OMG, this is my 911 post on 9/11. That's creepy, aint it?

Last edited by TheGreenTroll (Sep 10 2011 8:43:39 pm)

#57 Before February 2015

awsum cow

I've had a few. The only one I remember was falling off a skyscraper. I was watching videos of skyscrapers falling on youtube close to bed time xD

#58 Before February 2015

xputnameherex

I always watch horror movies (that suck cuz ive seen all the good ones) before i sleep. not always but you know. I've now resorted to watching zombie movies in different languages. they're pretty good. anyway, i never remember dreaming...so annoying...

#59 Before February 2015

Bimps

I still want one. Btw, I remember about all of my dreams //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Last edited by Bimps (Sep 11 2011 2:50:26 pm)

#60 Before February 2015

Oturan

I can already do it, all of my dreams are lucid, and it's nice to be able to controll your dreams. Since I can slay as many monster as I want<3

#61 Before February 2015

Nickolai

Oturan wrote:

I can already do it, all of my dreams are lucid, and it's nice to be able to controll your dreams. Since I can slay as many monster as I want<3

nice how long did it take you to master it ?

#62 Before February 2015

Oturan

It took me around a quarter of a year, it'a not that hard to learn actually. Every night before I go to bed I close my eyes and I create an empty room in my mind. Pure white, and in this room I can change everything, You just have to think about the room all the time and fall asleep while thinking about it. The problem is that it's hard to think about it and time it with You falling asleep, but You will learn.

Last edited by Oturan (Sep 11 2011 3:35:42 pm)

#63 Before February 2015

xputnameherex

That's too great...I've gotta get me one of those...

#64 Before February 2015

Nickolai

xputnameherex wrote:

That's too great...I've gotta get me one of those...

try a method let me know how it works

#65 Before February 2015

Calicara

Sometimes I fall asleep in the morning, and I think I am awake but I'm not. Then when I actually do want to get up I find myself unable to move my body because I am still dreaming. It's a really freaky feeling.

#66 Before February 2015

Greenzoid2

^ omg, I've done that before, sometimes, I'll wake up, and just lie in bed for a while, and then I'll fall back asleep. And when I'm sleeping again, I'll dream of getting up, and I will legitimately think that I am up, going to the kitchen, eating etc. but then after a while I realize that I am not actually up, and I can actually decide to wake up or not from there.

#67 Before February 2015

a3person
Website

Speaking of nightmares I had never had one. Let me rephrase it, when I have a nightmare(probably once every 3months) I instantly realize I'm in a dream and banish the nightmare to unknown place, it's been working ever since so basically I never had a nightmare.

I'm in love with a dragon <3

forumsignature_by_a3person-db1n7ec.png

#68 Before February 2015

Bimps

Lol banish XD

#69 Before February 2015

a3person
Website

What I banish thee bad things which causes me no happiness in my dreams. You should try and learn to do the same.

I'm in love with a dragon <3

forumsignature_by_a3person-db1n7ec.png

Nickolai1423643480317952

Board footer