Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

MortenJeppe

Re: Pugmatt and I quit.

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile bye   //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#27 Before February 2015

xGBx-PwNzZ

Will miss you at least say why your leaving....

#28 Before February 2015

Haze123

Why is everyone quitting EE EOpYT.png please don't leave! EOpYT.png next thing you know it the famous bosses are gone. like 222hockey boss ON/OFF

Last edited by haze123 (Jan 6 2012 1:50:39 pm)

ulpdao4e94f.png I are back.

#29 Before February 2015

Baticon

Oh.Bye.I wish you have a happy life there.Outside.Argh,I don't remember anything about there.

#30 Before February 2015

scienceguyz

NO!!! I wanted you to stay! anyway, if you quit, then   I quit. for real. I was already slowing down, but now I come to a complete stop.

and If I find out that you are in a hidden world far far away, I will return!

Last edited by scienceguyz (Jan 8 2012 3:18:56 pm)

#31 Before February 2015

xxcoolkidxx

Not to be rude or anything but can I have your bot? And bye. You will be sorlly missed. You are awesome. Bye //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile Good luck with your life

#32 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

"Yup. Let's burn this bridge just to make it certain I can never come back with dignity."
^^what.

Honestly, I'm getting a little sick of the "leaving" topics. I don't doubt that you've lost interest in the game, but why go and make a topic declaring your disinterest in EE, alone with a certification that you will never come back? It used to be something that people really did care about, but nowadays it just looks like a cry for attention.

Cya. >_>

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#33 Before February 2015

Shift

TakoMan02 wrote:

Honestly, I'm getting a little sick of the "leaving" topics. I don't doubt that you've lost interest in the game, but why go and make a topic declaring your disinterest in EE, alone with a certification that you will never come back? It used to be something that people really did care about, but nowadays it just looks like a cry for attention.

THANK YOU! It's like... the butterfly effect? No, I don't know what it's called.

Anyway, bye you guys. Shame on you for caving in.

#34 Before February 2015

Bimps

scienceguyz wrote:

NO!!! I wanted you to stay! anyway, if you quit, then   I quit. for real. I was already slowing down, but now I come to a complete stop.

and If I find out that you are in a hidden world far far away, I will return!

k bai

Bye Pugmatt and EE east.

#35 Before February 2015

SilverStar
EE Homegirl

It is as if they just chose to die...

1oGNJTH.gif

#36 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Shift wrote:
TakoMan02 wrote:

THANK YOU! It's like... the butterfly effect? No, I don't know what it's called.

Avalanche effect?

SilverStar29 wrote:

It is as if they just chose to die...

Yes; exactly.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#37 Before February 2015

nothingishere2

TakoMan02 wrote:

Shift wrote:

TakoMan02 wrote:

Avalanche effect?

Or maybe like a domino effect?

On-Topic: Goodbye EEBeast and Pugmatt. You will be missed!

Last edited by nothingishere2 (Jan 10 2012 9:51:03 pm)

Cyral1423653306308126

Board footer