Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#101 Before February 2015

angrybird5527

Re: Get your suggestions noticed!

I think we should be able to buy the ability to gain more energy.Magic coins are rare so i think this would be epic.:D

Wooted by: (2)

#102 Before February 2015

Kirby

OMFG CYCLONE CLEARLY SAID NOT TO POST SUGGESTIONS HERE!

#103 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

This topic is just a spam arrow archery now. Lock it.

#104 Before February 2015

DylanDaSkater

KRAZYMAN50 wrote:

Pretty much

#105 Before February 2015

Spyro

What about in the energy shop for betas,You can buy a Beta Only SavedWorld

#106 Before February 2015

Onjit
Website

DylanDaSkater wrote:
KRAZYMAN50 wrote:

Pretty much

I agree.

:.|:;

#107 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

smileyxp wrote:

lol

Don't spam.

Oir wrote:

Don't Minimod i think you get a Warning and read the rules.

The irony is thick here. Warned for minimodding.

superboy wrote:
superboy wrote:

ee how can you get chat for free:D

Don't spam.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#108 Before February 2015

Allenwalker

Is somebody have VISA Credit Card?If you have can you make it to gem in EE pls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink;) //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink;) //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#109 Before February 2015

Kirby

i find it funny how peoples first post on their account is on this topic

#110 Before February 2015

JESSICA10123

there should be a friend list on everybodyedits were you can ad your friends on the list

#111 Before February 2015

Gaing

JESSICA10123 wrote:

there should be a friend list on everybodyedits were you can ad your friends on the list

Its coming soon i think. You'll just have to wait!

#112 Before February 2015

Cr34TivE____

why is everybody posting suggestions here cant u guys read what cyclone was writing ?

#113 Before February 2015

poke edits

Cr34TivE____ wrote:

why is everybody posting suggestions here cant u guys read what cyclone was writing ?

yeah

#114 Before February 2015

Master1

It amazes me how many people continue to spam in here after D-55 keeps telling people not to...

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#115 Before February 2015

generalbomb

i want to know when the next update is NOW!!!!!!!!!!! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad:mad::mad::mad:

#116 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

Cyclone take down the "Give EE your suggestions!" thing and lock this topic... It's making a whole load of guests get an account and spam.

#117 Before February 2015

MacGuy360

yes, this is just a site for spam, lock it now!!! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad this is very annoying. :/

#118 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

Cyc I suggest you take a look at the list of people who posted their idea in this topic,

gogosboygamerdude, St Cool, tailschao, dominator3000, bobyy, Danne, JESSICA10123, generalbomb, purplelady, marks600, woohooyeahhh, Ngrules, toonlink9567, jamesmckay, angrybird5527, Spyro.

Now look at the spams.

gogosboygamerdude, w33d, megamario64, angrytoe, jeffer, vkcrew, siggihar, andrethecool, sun_god11, purplelady, superboy, smileyxp, Allenwalker, generalbomb.
The majority of ALL of the above posters are from users with post counts under 10, which in theory means that most of them signed up JUST so they can spam their idea here. This is why the topic must be locked.

Last edited by Krazyman50 (Nov 21 2011 8:30:05 pm)

#119 Before February 2015

Kirby

Krazyman50, what you just posted has NOTHING AT ALL to do with the topic at hand. count your post as spam too

IF YOU ARE SMART DONT POST THEN THIS TOPIC HAS TO BE GRAVEDUG
ON TOPIC (which practically no one on this page did) nice website you've got there

#120 Before February 2015

great72

I just want to say,I signed up for the EE newsletter //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

#121 Before February 2015

yamma

smiley doors sound //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

#122 Before February 2015

godofkings

How do i get the ultimate fan boy smiley:(

#123 Before February 2015

godofkings

please answer me

#124 Before February 2015

godofkings

my name is godofkings I need ultimate fan boy smiley if u help me u will be my biggest fan

#125 Before February 2015

MA13XM3ND3Z

We all know we want
                                                                                otheres to stop trolling,
                                                                               So we all need to tell
                                                                             Everybodyedits to stop
                                                                            otheres trolling are levels.
                                                                          Everybodyedits should ban
                                                                         the players that are trolling
                                                                       as a puinshment!

So i discovered something
                                                           some of you that you might
                                                           not know.

So anyways, this willl require
                                                           chat mode (dose not need to
                                                           be paid chat)
                                                           To enter chat, press either
                                                           ENTER or t.

Then type in this:
                                                           /kick [playername]
                                                           [Reason]
                                                           Then hit Enter or click
                                                           Say.

The player should be gone
                                                           if you did it right.

Here I made an example of
                                                           this

I sure hope this helps you all!

Respond to me at <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="df8b979a929a919b9a85999e929693869fa6beb7b0b0f1bcb0b2">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> or
                                                           here.:cool:2wre0z8.png

2wre0z8.png

Meredith 14239594381994

Board footer