Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#51 Before February 2015

Deetz

Re: Odd Half Asleep Dreams anyone? (Include Sleepwalking)

I once had a strange incident where I was having a dream and in it I was screaming my head off, and when I woke up I was screaming and I couldn't stop for like a minute! My mouth was stuck or something!

#52 Before February 2015

soccerfreak006

My brother peed in a laundry basket then high fived when he was done.

Off Topic: 5600, I like Halo Reach too!

Last edited by soccerfreak006 (Feb 20 2012 5:48:41 pm)

#53 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

FruitMonster2 wrote:

Remember people, do NOT wake up a sleepwalker!

It can be hard to tell the difference sometimes between awake and asleep. Nobody tries to wake up a person who appears to be awake already. Mostly people just tell them to go (back?) to sleep. Apparently sleepwalkers look tired.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/01/27 … eepwalker/
there's nothing dangerous about waking a sleepwalker. It's just like waking up normally. If you wake someone up by shaking them or something then they'll probably be confused and annoyed when they wake up and hit whatever just woke them up. That's what I'd do if I got woken up by a retard shaking me... wouldn't you?

Last edited by Different55 (Feb 20 2012 7:27:54 pm)

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#54 Before February 2015

stevethepirahnaplant

I will be about to fall asleep in bed and for some reason it felt like gravity was moving and my bed was tipping over. I woke up and heald on to my bed for dear life. https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

#55 Before February 2015

SilverStar
EE Homegirl

^That. But I feel more like I am falling off my bed. BTW everyone that says they have a spasm like something hit them, do you mean flinch like someone is going to hit them?

1oGNJTH.gif

#56 Before February 2015

CheesyCake

I have been told several times I sleepwalk by my brothers, parents, aunts, ect. My brother explained how he was up late playing on the computer and I was sleeping on the couch. He said around 2 am i sat up from the couch and didnt lay back down. Then, I got up and walked into the kitchen, got some chocolate milk, poured me a glass, and sat down (at my original seat in the kitchen) and drank it for around 5 minutes. He said I then got back up walked in the living room and sat there a little longer before I laid back down. Then, one day I went to my moms work with her. (She works with home health and takes care of handicaped people.) I was laying on their couch and my mom told me I got up around lunchtime and walked over to the table. I sat in my original seat (only at her house instead of mine) and stayed there sitting for around 5-10 minutes. My aunt has told me I get up while camping and walk around the matresses. I have went to sleep in my room before and woke up on the floor of the living room. Several wierd things lol. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

SilverStar1423655753305679

Board footer