Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

a3person
Website

Re: What's the Most Awesome Kid's Cartoon?

Ed, Edd 'n' Eddy was my favorite when I was watched TV...

I'm in love with a dragon <3

forumsignature_by_a3person-db1n7ec.png

#27 Before February 2015

Bimps

GadgetGeek wrote:
Bimps1002 wrote:

DON'T EVEN MENTION JOHNNY TEST HERE

ONLY SEASON ONE WAS DECENT

THE REST WAS TOTAL BULLCRAP.

*lestartingrantmode*
*rantmodeactivated*

Why is their so much blocky animation? And everyone looks messed up. Susan is a hypocrite. STEREOTYPICAL FAT BOY CHASES HER, SHE HATES IT, SHE CHASES STEREOTYPICAL HUNK. Johnny is this jerk that only wants his own way. Dukey is the only reasonable character, YET HE STILL SUCKS!

PLOT:

JOHNNY BORED

JOHNNY WANT THINGY

SISTERS NOTDOEN WITH THINGY OR ARE DONE

NO TOUCHY

JOHNNY TOUCH

PORKBELLY GO INTO CHAOS

FILLER HERE

JOHNNY AND OTHERSSAVE DAY
rip-off of dexters, oddparents, and several others.

good day to you all, I must fly away now *whoosh*

As much as it is "out-classed" from the older epics such as Johnny Bravo and Courage the Cowardly Dog, I quite enjoyed it. Even more than Ben 10 (The older series, not the ones like Alien Force or any of that bull.), if I'm honest.

I might have to agree with you partially on the unoriginal plots, but they do manage to pull off different ways of following such. And hey, it is a kids show - so if they make the story bloody insane and twisted then there's no point calling it that considering no-one knows what's going on, so it is rather difficult to imagine different plots to what has already been done in the wide range of variety from the Grim Adventures; so cut them some slack. They also need to be stereotypical because that's how children usually understand characters without much explanation.

Again, I'm not saying it's the best show on the planet, I'm just saying that you're being rather biased towards other shows when you don't really look at Johnny Test in depth.

I have seen every episode! EVERY HATE SOMETHING SO MUCH, BUT YOU STILL WATCH IT? That's how I fell about JT.

#28 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

The really old shows of Pokemon were my childhood favorites, I guess the only other ones today would be MLPFIM and Fairly Odd Parents, maybe Spongebob.

signature.png
*u stinky*

#29 Before February 2015

xRichTofenx

Way back when I was little my favorite show was Ed Ed and Eddy I loved that show so much. Now a days I hardly see the show on any more so I watch Adventure Time.

#30 Before February 2015

Tachyonic

Bimps1002 wrote:
GadgetGeek wrote:
Bimps1002 wrote:

DON'T EVEN MENTION JOHNNY TEST HERE

ONLY SEASON ONE WAS DECENT

THE REST WAS TOTAL BULLCRAP.

*lestartingrantmode*
*rantmodeactivated*

Why is their so much blocky animation? And everyone looks messed up. Susan is a hypocrite. STEREOTYPICAL FAT BOY CHASES HER, SHE HATES IT, SHE CHASES STEREOTYPICAL HUNK. Johnny is this jerk that only wants his own way. Dukey is the only reasonable character, YET HE STILL SUCKS!

PLOT:

JOHNNY BORED

JOHNNY WANT THINGY

SISTERS NOTDOEN WITH THINGY OR ARE DONE

NO TOUCHY

JOHNNY TOUCH

PORKBELLY GO INTO CHAOS

FILLER HERE

JOHNNY AND OTHERSSAVE DAY
rip-off of dexters, oddparents, and several others.

good day to you all, I must fly away now *whoosh*

As much as it is "out-classed" from the older epics such as Johnny Bravo and Courage the Cowardly Dog, I quite enjoyed it. Even more than Ben 10 (The older series, not the ones like Alien Force or any of that bull.), if I'm honest.

I might have to agree with you partially on the unoriginal plots, but they do manage to pull off different ways of following such. And hey, it is a kids show - so if they make the story bloody insane and twisted then there's no point calling it that considering no-one knows what's going on, so it is rather difficult to imagine different plots to what has already been done in the wide range of variety from the Grim Adventures; so cut them some slack. They also need to be stereotypical because that's how children usually understand characters without much explanation.

Again, I'm not saying it's the best show on the planet, I'm just saying that you're being rather biased towards other shows when you don't really look at Johnny Test in depth.

I have seen every episode! EVERY HATE SOMETHING SO MUCH, BUT YOU STILL WATCH IT? That's how I fell about JT.

Just because you've "seen every episode" doesn't mean you read between the lines. It's like briefly scanning a book and saying if it's good or not just by the variety of words it uses.

#31 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

I don't really like the cartoons with blatantly stupid main characters, so my pick would have to be Popeye.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#32 Before February 2015

Alex

To be honest I quite like adventure time, it's the only modern cartoon I follow and it's got some levels of 'badassery' I suppose

Avatar:the last airbender hardly counts, and korra counts even less but they both could be considered cartoons if you really wanted them to be and they're both pretty good(well the writing in korra sucked at the end but that doesn't seem to be the topic of this thread)

#33 Before February 2015

Sensei1

pokemon...
it just is...

#34 Before February 2015

skullz17

I used to love fosters, odd parents and ed edd and eddy. Out of the three I think fosters was the best.

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

#35 Before February 2015

Krock

I was a big fan of Spongebob, Disney's DuckTales and Gummi Bears. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Last edited by Krock (Nov 13 2012 1:25:37 pm)

#36 Before February 2015

Sythe5665

ROCKO'S MODERN LIFE!!!! Phineas and Ferb comes in a close second tho...

#37 Before February 2015

Sensei1

Oh wait, when i said pokemon i forgot my all time favorite finnish cartoon: the moomins //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#38 Before February 2015

krubby

It may or may not please all of you to know that I am currently writing an article where I go on an in-depth study of MLP to determine how "awesome" it is. Expect it to be me tearing it apart down to the last detail on how lame it is and also praise on the parts that are awesome, either sincerely or ironically. Coming out in 2013!

(God damn, I'm prolly gonna have to watch the entire first season X(. Oh well, it's for the sake of science, and everyone knows that sacrifices must be made.)

#39 Before February 2015

Arceus64

krubby wrote:

It may or may not please all of you to know that I am currently writing an article where I go on an in-depth study of MLP to determine how "awesome" it is. Expect it to be me tearing it apart down to the last detail on how lame it is and also praise on the parts that are awesome, either sincerely or ironically. Coming out in 2013!

(God damn, I'm prolly gonna have to watch the entire first season X(. Oh well, it's for the sake of science, and everyone knows that sacrifices must be made.)

I knew Aoitenshi's trickery would lead to this![/obscure reference]

#40 Before February 2015

Bimps

krubby wrote:

No krubby, it's too dangerous!

YOU CAN'T DO THIS! ABORT MISSION! ABORT MISSION!

#41 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

I don't know the most awesome one(s), but I know the worst.

Scooby-Doo.

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#42 Before February 2015

krubby

32OrtonEdge32dh wrote:

Scooby-Doo.

No.

Sure, the 30000000000000000000 later series were terrible but Scooby Doo Where Are You was awesome.

#43 Before February 2015

Arceus64

32OrtonEdge32dh wrote:

Scooby-Doo.

How dare you say that, old-school Scooby-Doo was the one of the greatest $#@%& back in the day, I refuse for anyone to say otherwise.

#44 Before February 2015

tak4n

Scooby-Doo was my childhood favourite show.
Tom and Jerry is one of the only shows where evil (Jerry) always wins.
Pokemon are just epic 'Nuff said.
Watched all of Sponge Bob. Now kinda got bored of it :/
Ed Edd 'n' Eddy makes me lol.
My Life as a Teenage Robot is a pretty cool show.
I still watch Hey Arnold! Often.

But Grim Adventures is by far the most epic show there is.

My list never ends but these are some of the better shows.

signature3_zpsttrhtmyh.png

#45 Before February 2015

krubby

I watched a few episodes and changed my mind. I am not watching an entire god damn season just to write an article.

#46 Before February 2015

soccerfreak006

Scooby-doo was awesome. The new ones are crap.
I think the best one still going is spongebob.

#47 Before February 2015

Koto

To everyone who says my little pony:   I'm going to punch you in the face.....in your sleep.

#48 Before February 2015

5lin65h07

The Amazing World of gumball, Adventure Time, and Regular Show are my favorites.

#49 Before February 2015

Garfield2436

-Old-school Tom and Jerry
-Old-school Scooby-Doo
-Old-school Spongebob Squarepants
-Old-school Peanuts (Has a lot of morales and good lessons)

Basically all of these are old-school.

Old-school-ception.

Derp

Last edited by Garfield2436 (Dec 24 2012 1:42:24 am)

#50 Before February 2015

Undead04

Number(1)KirbyFan10 wrote:

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic easily. Once I start watching it by myself, I can't stop.

When he means badass, he doesn't mean magical flying horses with tattoos on their butt.

I like Ed, Edd n Eddy and Adventure Time.

krubby1423671193290239

Board footer