Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

Urban

Re: Cannibalism

I'd do it by a raise of hand, I'm pretty sure somebody wouldn't mind a sacrifice for everybody else...

#27 Before February 2015

Deetz

theditor wrote:

A person can survive 3 weeks without food, but only 3 days without water.
~Bear Grylls

If they need to drink something, they just drink their own p*ss.
Problem sloved. Say no to cannibalsim.

WRONG SIR! You have to remember that if you drink that stuff, it will probably make you even more dehydrated.

#28 Before February 2015

ani

I'd eat em, however disgusting it is.
I think it's okay if somebody offers.

ヽ(•‿•)ノ    ❤ ♬ ✩    t u t u r u !~    ✧☁ ☂    ヽ(•‿•)ノ

#29 Before February 2015

GKAbyss

I do not agree with killing someone to eat them,   but if someone dies you might as well eat them. I do not think I would do that, but then again I've never starved so IDK.

#30 Before February 2015

killingpepper123

Guys, humans are just animals with an improved intelligence. Therefore, the strongests will live. And no one here ever ate a human part. You don't even know what it tastes. What if it tastes good for you? Killing someone is not right, so I wouldn't do it. If a person offers to kill himself to make you guys live, you can be opposed to that, but you can't force the guy to live. He'd kill himself, then if you would not eat him, his sacrifice would be vain. So I would eat the guy.

Last edited by killingpepper123 (Mar 14 2013 3:41:34 pm)

#31 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

We'll have a battle royal, and the first loser gets eaten.

32ortonedge32dh.gif

thecoolguy1423674379287053

Board footer