Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Cyral

Player.IO now the Yahoo Games Network

If you haven't heard, Yahoo acquired Player.IO a while back, just got an email about "Yahoo Games Network". Apparently that is what they are branding Player.IO as now. I wonder if this means any new developers for player.io, you know, to make it a bit more secure and better.

Site: http://gamesnet.yahoo.com/ (Same thing, just looks worse than the old Player.IO site)

Player Since 2011. I used to make bots and stuff.

#2 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

Re: Player.IO now the Yahoo Games Network

Yeah, I seen this yesterday when it happened.
I've found some security flaws since, but I'd rather not help Yahoo with anything, they don't seem like the kind of people that deserve it.
Anyhow, it might be good for developers, considering PayVault seems to be free as well as multiple connection types.
I think pricing and whatnot is still being worked on and probably still stays the same until - I think I heard - May 1st.

signature.png
*u stinky*

#3 Before February 2015

Cyral

Re: Player.IO now the Yahoo Games Network

XxAtillaxX wrote:

Yeah, I seen this yesterday when it happened.
I've found some security flaws since, but I'd rather not help Yahoo with anything, they don't seem like the kind of people that deserve it.
Anyhow, it might be good for developers, considering PayVault seems to be free as well as multiple connection types.
I think pricing and whatnot is still being worked on and probably still stays the same until - I think I heard - May 1st.

Yeah, It looks like they are changing it up a bit. Really wonder what else they are going to do other than take revenue shares as the new pricing plan shows..

Player Since 2011. I used to make bots and stuff.

Cyral1423680554280878

Board footer