Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#51 Before February 2015

Bimps

Re: Personality types

you **** idiots, zodiac signs are bs. also i got enfp on a different test

#52 Before February 2015

krubby

Bimps wrote:

you **** idiots, zodiac signs are bs. also i got enfp on a different test

Today's zodiacs by me, Krubby.

Aries: Do not trust geese.
Tauros: Ash Ketchum will catch a herd of you. You were the best pokemon in Gen 1.
Gemini: Only one of you got the antidote
Cancer: No I'm not making a joke about having cancer that's horrible who do you take me for.
Leo: GOD DAMMIT
Virgo: There are two types of people in this world. Kill them all.
Libra: Watch out for stairs. I'm warning you, dog.
Scorpio: Shut up.
Sagittarius: Your waifu is fake and doesn't love you, weeb.
Aquarius: Hello darkness my old friend. I've come to talk with you again.
Pisces: Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach a man to kill people who teach him things and you're screwed.

Anyway, I'm very heavily INTP, but without the social awkwardness part. I operate around logic and what makes sense and works and see value in intellectual advancement. But my disconnect from social norms and stuff instead of making me a loner makes me someone who doesn't give a s*** about what people think and just act eccentric and laid-back because I have no concern for reputation, and would rather just do what I feel like.

Last edited by krubby (Dec 21 2014 2:39:52 pm)

#53 Before February 2015

krubby wrote:

Okay //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#54 Before February 2015

skullz17

krubby wrote:

If only I'd known sooner.

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

#55 Before February 2015

rgl23

krubby wrote:

Tauros: Ash Ketchum will catch a herd of you. You were the best pokemon in Gen 1.
Cancer: No I'm not making a joke about having cancer that's horrible who do you take me for.
Pisces: Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach a man to kill people who teach him things and you're screwed.

How could you forget capricorns!

#56 Before February 2015

Pingohits
Banned

krubby wrote:

I'm sorry I set your house on fire alright you don't have to be so rude

jesus christ i only killed like two people calm down

791mAP8.png

#57 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

krubby wrote:

Understood. (*?-?*)

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#58 Before February 2015

krubby

rgl23 wrote:
krubby wrote:

How could you forget capricorns!

The day I acknowledge those that stole my life is the day I die

#59 Before February 2015

Creature

You forgot serpentarius.

This is a false statement.

#60 Before February 2015

rgl23

Creature wrote:

You forgot serpentarius.

yeah, but no one follows the old zodiac signs, why would you make 13 different ones if other cycles we have only use 12.

#61 Before February 2015

Bimps

zodiac signs are fake, i shall not be censored

#62 2015-06-16 14:28:56, last edited by rgl32 (2015-06-18 21:27:58)

rgl32

So I just remembered about this topic and am curious to see the new forum members types. Possibly the people that took it before also if you feel like it. Even though there are probably better tests about this, I'm keeping it the same for consistency. Again, here is the test, and here are the personality descriptions.

As stated, I said that other one wasn't the best, but kept it anyway, if you want to see another one, this one works http://www.16personalities.com/

Heres what changed for me:

Introverted (I) 51% Extroverted (E) 49%
Intuitive (N) 61% Sensing (S) 39%
Thinking (T) 69% Feeling (F) 31%
Judging (J) 50% Perceiving (P) 50%

Your type is: INTJ

INTJ - "Mastermind". Introverted intellectual with a preference for finding certainty. A builder of systems and the applier of theoretical models. 2.1% of total population.

Same type, but some are closer.

And since I don't want to argue about this, I'm just pasting the disclaimer from the OP.

Disclaimer: I'm well aware that this test doesn't prove much of anything about your own unique personality because there would be far more than 16 types if that were the case, this is just a fun thing to see where you land within the spectrum, and it becomes much more interesting if you learn about other types also instead of what you test as, because it isn't always 100% right.

Disclaimer Tl;dr: Don't think that this is a true judge of personality, it isn't.

#63 2015-06-16 14:34:33, last edited by Insanity (2015-06-16 14:34:50)

Insanity

extroverted (E) 94% Introverted (I) 6%
Intuitive (N) 79% Sensing (S) 21%
Thinking (T) 51% Feeling (F) 49%
Perceiving (P) 93% Judging (J) 7%

Your type is: ENTP

ENTP - "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.

I'm not surprised l0l

Maverick: Started up on a 6, when he pulled from the clouds, and then I moved in above him.
Charlie: Well, if you were directly above him, how could you see him?
Maverick: Because I was inverted.

#64 2015-06-16 14:40:37

Creature

Looks like I changed a bit:

Introverted (I) 70% Extroverted (E) 30%
Intuitive (N) 73% Sensing (S) 27%
Thinking (T) 53% Feeling (F) 47%
Judging (J) 56% Perceiving (P) 44%

Your type is: INTJ

INTJ - "Mastermind". Introverted intellectual with a preference for finding certainty. A builder of systems and the applier of theoretical models. 2.1% of total population.

This is a false statement.

#65 2015-06-16 14:43:31

Extroverted (E) 50% Introverted (I) 50%
Sensing (S) 72% Intuitive (N) 28%
Feeling (F) 90% Thinking (T) 10%
Perceiving (P) 93% Judging (J) 7%

Your type is: ESFP

ESFP - "Entertainer". Radiates attractive warmth and optimism. Smooth, witty, charming, clever. Fun to be with. Very generous. 8.5% of the total population.

I actually consider myself pretty introverted, but maybe that fits me when I'm not wasting my time on PC games.

#66 2015-06-16 14:59:20

rgl32

A lot of people just define introversion/extroversion based on outgoingness which may be true based on their actual meaning, but not always.
Basically, if you feel tired and worn out a lot after a lot of interaction, put more simply, need less social interaction to meet your needs, thats introversion. Extroverts are opposite of that by needing more social interaction and usually feels recharged from others if they haven't been around people a lot lately. It's a lot harder to define who people actually are because a lot of factors play into this, such as emotion, how you are feeling that day basically, and a big one, anxiety, which many people with social anxiety feel they are introverts because they don't feel comfortable being around a lot of people, while, they might be it doesn't dictate they are because that's not what intro/extroverts are. Not that anyone brought this up, just kind of babbling about it because it is a big misconception that a lot of people have.

Wooted by: (3)

#67 2015-06-16 15:47:40

Nou

Jung Test Results

Introverted (I) 55% Extroverted (E) 45%
Intuitive (N) 57% Sensing (S) 43%
Thinking (T) 55% Feeling (F) 45%
Perceiving (P) 59% Judging (J) 41%

Your type is: INTP

INTP - "Architect". Greatest precision in thought and language. Can readily discern contradictions and inconsistencies. The world exists primarily to be understood. 3.3% of total population.

Seems accurate, but looking into some more detailed descriptions I run into a few disagreements (naturally, it's not 100% accurate).

No u.

#68 2015-06-16 15:57:04

rgl32 wrote:

A lot of people just define introversion/extroversion based on outgoingness which may be true based on their actual meaning, but not always.
Basically, if you feel tired and worn out a lot after a lot of interaction, put more simply, need less social interaction to meet your needs, thats introversion. Extroverts are opposite of that by needing more social interaction and usually feels recharged from others if they haven't been around people a lot lately. It's a lot harder to define who people actually are because a lot of factors play into this, such as emotion, how you are feeling that day basically, and a big one, anxiety, which many people with social anxiety feel they are introverts because they don't feel comfortable being around a lot of people, while, they might be it doesn't dictate they are because that's not what intro/extroverts are. Not that anyone brought this up, just kind of babbling about it because it is a big misconception that a lot of people have.

I was actually going to mention all of this in my post. Introversion and extroversion are more of a spectrum than just two separate things as well.
I myself like hanging out with friends or just acquaintances from time to time and if I'm feeling comfy I talk so much people would think I'm extroverted, but I rarely have the attitude to meet new people and as I said most of the time I'm just lurking on Steam haha
I'd say I have some anxiety issues, but not enough for "social anxiety omg!!". In fact social anxiety seems to be getting really, really overdiagnosed online these days, anyone who's just a bit shy gets thrown into the same category as people who are scared even of their own family. And the more you dig into these things the more paranoid and self-conscious you get, as I can personally confirm :<

Wooted by:

#69 2015-06-16 18:21:34

Xfrogman43

Introverted (I) 75% Extroverted (E) 25%
Sensing (S) 58% Intuitive (N) 42%
Thinking (T) 69% Feeling (F) 31%
Perceiving (P) 76% Judging (J) 24%

Your type is: ISTP

ISTP - "Engineer". Values freedom of action and following interests and impulses. Independent, concise in speech, master of tools. 5.4% of total population.

zsbu6Xm.png thanks zoey aaaaaaaaaaaand thanks latif for the avatar

#70 2015-06-16 19:25:33, last edited by Pingohits (2015-06-16 19:27:15)

Pingohits
Banned

i honestly don't know what the hell happened

Extroverted (E) 80% Introverted (I) 20%
Intuitive (N) 59% Sensing (S) 41%
Feeling (F) 55% Thinking (T) 45%
Perceiving (P) 77% Judging (J) 23%

Your type is: ENFP

ENFP - "Journalist". Uncanny sense of the motivations of others. Life is an exciting drama. 8.1% of total population.

Extroverted (E) 80% Introverted (I) 20%

extroverted? i mean, i believe my life is amazing, but i'm even scared to talk to my friends

791mAP8.png

#71 2015-06-16 19:28:55

Master1

Extroverted (E) 68% Introverted (I) 32%
Intuitive (N) 61% Sensing (S) 39%
Feeling (F) 71% Thinking (T) 29%
Perceiving (P) 68% Judging (J) 32%

ENFP - "Journalist". Uncanny sense of the motivations of others. Life is an exciting drama. 8.1% of total population.

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#72 2015-06-16 19:40:25

rgl32

Pingohits wrote:

extroverted? i mean, i believe my life is amazing, but i'm even scared to talk to my friends

That sounds a lot like social anxiety, which I wrote a little about up there. Not saying you do as I am not a psychiatrist at all and dont want people to think I am. Didn't you get extroverted last time as well? almost the same percentage too, just curious, but why mention that now?

#73 2015-06-16 19:56:02

Pingohits
Banned

rgl32 wrote:
Pingohits wrote:

That sounds a lot like social anxiety, which I wrote a little about up there. Not saying you do as I am not a psychiatrist at all and dont want people to think I am. Didn't you get extroverted last time as well? almost the same percentage too, just curious, but why mention that now?

i thought it came up as extroverted because i was too full of myself
but it seems strange

791mAP8.png

#74 2015-06-16 20:15:32

rgl32

Pingohits wrote:
rgl32 wrote:
Pingohits wrote:

i thought it came up as extroverted because i was too full of myself
but it seems strange

I see, I guess you put so strongly on the egocentric questions that it views you as being an extrovert regardless of the other extrovert type questions, but still, 80% is pretty high for something you are confident you aren't. I guess we can chalk it up to faulty questions on that, still weird though. And I've noticed that being a flaw with a lot of these tests anyway, which is why I provided a link to describe them more in depth for those curious, but its still fun to see what a test gives you, don't just take one and expect it to be 100% though.

Feel free to look at the other types in that description one if you are interested, you might be infp or isfp

#75 2015-06-16 20:18:46

JadElClemens

Did this quite a while ago, got INTJ.

I'm sure it's changed since then. It was like three or four years ago, I've changed quite a bit.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

skullz171434741935514356

Board footer