Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#126 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

Re: Everybody Edits ProSchool

Can someone update the topic for me?   All you need to do is hit Quote, then add in the info, then hit Submit.   A +rep to whoever does it!

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#127 Before February 2015

Zakros

You asked for help, here you go!

In-Game Name: ____N/A____ (Put N/A if it is the same as your forum name)
What subject(s) would you like to learn?: ____Advanced Art & Advanced Minigames___
If there is more than one teacher available for the subject(s), which teacher(s) would you prefer?: ___D-Rock2308 (the only teacher that teaches that subject)___

That was made by iganigaishanishka

N/A
Smilies, advanced music
Anyone who's available.

By Reborto101

That's it! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Edit: I also want to change my Position from Student to Teacher. I feel I'm very good at Teaching and I got enough Skills to do it. Sorry Patience is Key! I believe we would have done something really cool together! But the problem is that I don't feel like I need to learn anymore. I'm very ready! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

My Submit:
In-Game Name: N/A (Put N/A if it is the same as your forum name)
What subject(s) would you like to teach?: Smiley Art - Text Art
What makes you qualified to teach this (these) subject(s)?: Got some nice skills on doing that.
Link to your 'classroom' (where your student(s) can come to be taught) (make it as big a world as possible): My Class Room

P.S Here's a link to a Topic Containing some Art I made. Check it please! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
Thank you.

Last edited by Zakros (Feb 21 2012 10:34:08 am)

#128 Before February 2015

nelta46

in game name is newyearsboy
subjects i want to learn:advanced art.
teacher:Muffinator
//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile
email me at <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="aac2cbc7cbcccbd8cbeac9c5c7c9cbd9de84c4cfde">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>
if im in //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Last edited by nelta46 (Feb 18 2012 12:51:32 pm)

#129 Before February 2015

What subject(s) would you like to learn?:Advanced art and advanced minigames
If there is more than one teacher available for the subject(s), which teacher(s) would you prefer?:     D-Rock1308

Last edited by 147852369 (Feb 18 2012 1:56:21 pm)

#130 Before February 2015

iganigaishanishka

So am I a student? I am a little comfused... :/

#131 Before February 2015

Bobyy

What subject(s) would you like to teach?: Basic Art and Advance Art
What makes you qualified to teach this (these) subject(s)?: My profile says it all. http://everybodyedits.com/profiles/?/bobyy
Link to your 'classroom' (where your student(s) can come to be taught) (make it as big a world as possible): http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWzeiMVtERbEI

SHwZksb.png  Thanks Bobithan for the sig, love it <3  5d16ccdd4a.png e62a2a5b45.png "You will never know how valuable a thing or a person is...until its not with you anymore, then you`ll regret..."

#132 Before February 2015

roberto101

am i in?

#133 Before February 2015

Haze123

@St Cool when is your class open?

ulpdao4e94f.png I are back.

#134 Before February 2015

Gaming_Guy

Game Name: "N/A" (Put N/A if it is the same as your forum name)
What subject(s) would you like to learn?: "Advanced Art, Advanced Minis, Behavior/Social Skills"
If there is more than one teacher available for the subject(s), which teacher(s) would you prefer?: "32OrtonEdge32dh: Advanced Art, Behavior/Social Skills. D-Rock2308: Advanced Minis."

#135 Before February 2015

roberto101

Can someone tell me if I'm in?

#136 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

Updating, so don't worry.

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#137 Before February 2015

theditor

In-Game Name: N/A
What subject(s) would you like to learn?: Basic piano&minis
If there is more than one teacher available for the subject(s), which teacher(s) would you prefer?:Sythe5665 and D-rock2308

#138 Before February 2015

NaztyRushz

I would love to be a teacher for advanced art and minis //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#139 Before February 2015

Bobyy

32OrtonEdge32dh wrote:

Updating, so don't worry.

It's not updated.....This time I used the correct formatt....

Last edited by bobyy (Feb 21 2012 6:25:18 am)

SHwZksb.png  Thanks Bobithan for the sig, love it <3  5d16ccdd4a.png e62a2a5b45.png "You will never know how valuable a thing or a person is...until its not with you anymore, then you`ll regret..."

#140 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

Do the letters ING mean anything to you?   I'm doing it in a separate document first.

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#141 Before February 2015

xputnameherex

In-Game Name: N/A
What subject(s) would you like to teach?: Making/Playing Minigames (Advanced or Basic) Basic Art, Behavior/Social Skills
What makes you qualified to teach this (these) subject(s)?: I'm pretty beast with minigames (Espscially playing them), semi-good with art, Behavior and Social Skills sounds fun, as well as me being awesome and social.
Link to your 'classroom' (where your student(s) can come to be taught) (make it as big a world as possible): http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWzJ_MgSRkbEI (Number 39, for me to remember)

Also: I think a good subject would be "Various Tips 'N' Tricks." I could teach things such as energy glitches, basic magic coin work, and other things.

#142 Before February 2015

BOSS1000

Boss1000
advanced minis basic art and basic piano
one that is on often

Can someone please make me a sig.

-Boss1000

#143 Before February 2015

CheesyCake

Classes I would like to take:

Advanced Art
Advanced Minigames
Basic Art
Basic Minigames
Questions:
In-Game Name: CheesyCake (http://everybodyedits.com/profiles/?/cheesycake)
What subject(s) would you like to learn?: Basic Art, Advanced Art, Basic Mini, Advanced Mini
If there is more than one teacher available for the subject(s), which teacher(s) would you prefer?: Any that are availible. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
~Thank you!

Last edited by CheesyCake (Feb 22 2012 6:50:30 pm)

#144 Before February 2015

krubby

what is this I don't even....

A school. For EE. I am simply amazed that this is neccessary, but if people need help, I guess this would work. I'm intrigued. I'll take all the basic classes, AFKs whatever the hell that means, and behavior. and be like the guy who knows all the stuff but refuses to go into harder classes due to laziness. When it comes to behavior, I'm simply brimming with etiquette and sophistication. [spoiler/]I say BUH? whenever I join a level and say "Mmmmmmaaaaaaaahh! I'm a goat" frequently. And say butts when I lose.

Last edited by krubby (Feb 22 2012 8:44:32 pm)

#145 Before February 2015

BlazingX

AFKs are away from keyboards (easiest subject)

#146 Before February 2015

Yoge

What subject(s) would you like to teach?:
Basic Art
Advanced Art
What makes you qualified to teach this (these) subject(s)?: I am very good at art and i wanna learn my techniques to other people!
Link to your 'classroom' (where your student(s) can come to be taught) (make it as big a world as possible): http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWwKxGZJlbbEI

#147 Before February 2015

St Cool

Yoge can make art o.o?

#148 Before February 2015

Yoge

St Cool wrote:

Yoge can make art o.o?

Dude... ya know i do i learned you everything you know >.<

#149 Before February 2015

St Cool

In english please?

#150 Before February 2015

Yoge

St Cool wrote:

In english please?

Clearly you don't know english then, which i find weird for a british girl like you >.<

32OrtonEdge32dh142390242359009

Board footer