Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#101 Before February 2015

Bobyy

Re: Everybody Edits ProSchool

bobyy wrote:

Meh I'll join in I'll teach Basic Art and Advance Art and Basic Minis I can maybe teach later tonight depending how I'm feeling. Classroom: http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWzeiMVtERbEI

D: Look 32Ortonedge32 read it.

Last edited by bobyy (Feb 13 2012 8:41:37 pm)

SHwZksb.png  Thanks Bobithan for the sig, love it <3  5d16ccdd4a.png e62a2a5b45.png "You will never know how valuable a thing or a person is...until its not with you anymore, then you`ll regret..."

#102 Before February 2015

Zakros

In-Game Name: N/A

What subject(s) would you like to learn?: I would love to get the ability to make my Own Original Smileys. P.S I already have some nice skills on making some.

If there is more than one teacher available for the subject(s), which teacher(s) would you prefer?: I prefer that "Patience is Key" Teach me making my Own Smileys as he got some nice Art skills on CREATING Stuff and things. But, if there's any other Teachers who would like to teach me I'd be so happy to learn from all of them //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Thanks in advance.

#103 Before February 2015

ILoveBacon

Zakros wrote:

If there is more than one teacher available for the subject(s), which teacher(s) would you prefer?: I prefer that "Patience is Key" Teach me making my Own Smileys as he got some nice Art skills on CREATING Stuff and things.

Thanks!

You want to learn how to do these things in-game, right?

#104 Before February 2015

BEE

Wow, this has really blossomed quite quickly into a nicely organized school. Let's move it into groups so it can stay together as one and not float about here in General. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Custom Tab: Forum Post|Trello

Thanks Xen for my Avatar and Smitty for the smiley 47BA5lq.png

#105 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

Good idea.   'Organized' is a bit overstated.

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#106 Before February 2015

Aedan

In-Game Name: N/A (Put N/A if it is the same as your forum name)
What subject(s) would you like to learn?: Advanced minis and both basic and advanced art
If there is more than one teacher available for the subject(s), which teacher(s) would you prefer?: I have no preference

Last edited by Aedan (Feb 15 2012 5:53:02 am)

#107 Before February 2015

Bobyy

bobyy wrote:
bobyy wrote:

I'll join in I'll teach Basic Art and Advance Art and Basic Minis I can maybe teach later tonight depending how I'm feeling. Classroom: http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWzeiMVtERbEI

D: Look 32Ortonedge32 read it.

How many times must quote myself. D:

SHwZksb.png  Thanks Bobithan for the sig, love it <3  5d16ccdd4a.png e62a2a5b45.png "You will never know how valuable a thing or a person is...until its not with you anymore, then you`ll regret..."

#108 Before February 2015

Haze123

Will moving this topic to "Groups" make us get more students and teachers?

ulpdao4e94f.png I are back.

#109 Before February 2015

Muffy

Already moved haze //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#110 Before February 2015

Muffy

Already moved haze //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#111 Before February 2015

Zakros

You want to learn how to do these things in-game, right?

Of course In-Game! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
And thanks to YOU! You're going to teach me! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile
Btw... Can we start this Saturday? I'd be really happy!
P.S It'd be better that one of us create a Tiny Chat, Chat... I don't have chat In-Game :/
Thanks in advance!

#112 Before February 2015

ILoveBacon

You're not my pupil yet. Nothing has been confirmed.

#113 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

Updated.   And bobyy...

POSTS WITHOUT CORRECT FORMAT WILL BE IGNORED

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#114 Before February 2015

iganigaishanishka

Could I be a student? I want to learn more how to do advanced art and minis. https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

#115 Before February 2015

St Cool

To my students, Pm me if your acually intrested in getting teached and if not ask for your name to be taken off the roster.

#116 Before February 2015

Jan12345

Jan12345 wrote:

In-Game Name: N/A
What subject(s) would you like to learn?: Advanced Minigames, Playing Advanced Minigames
If there is more than one teacher available for the subject(s), which teacher(s) would you prefer?: I would like to have Sefanja1 as teacher for Playing Advanced Minigames //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink   If it's possible, can I have a teacher for advanced minigames that has an acc on cs?

My post is ignored, what's wrong at my post? (except that sefanja1 isn't a teacher...)

#117 Before February 2015

BlazingX

What subject(s) would you like to teach?: (A new subject) Building skills (not same as art) or mini game making
What makes you qualified to teach this (these) subject(s)?: i have quite an experience with the tricks such as how to use the bricks appropriately and make sure there in the right place with NO accidental short cuts.
Link to your 'classroom' (where your student(s) can come to be taught) (make it as big a world as possible):
http://everybodyedits.com/games/PW2E5DNg5RbEI

if i cant be teacher
What subject(s) would you like to learn?: All
If there is more than one teacher available for the subject(s), which teacher( St cool

#118 Before February 2015

name 272

I might need help making big levels. ( I'm a beginner with a great saved world )  
//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#119 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

Will update tomorrow, remember to USE THE CORRECT FORMAT!

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#120 Before February 2015

BlazingX

Building skills is the basics such as secret bricks, blending colors, using gravity and fonts (these are the main areas of the subject) it's a class for beginners like a introduction class. Hope you think it's a good idea ps if i'm not accepted for building skills please let me do mini games.

pm me if i am a teacher or student please.

#121 Before February 2015

Zakros

@Patience is Key: Can we meat tomorow on any Room you choose at 11:00 AM EST or before? I'll send you the Chat Room we'll Discuss into on a Private Message (Already Sent it! Check your Messages). I'll be under the name of Death Slayer on the chat.
Thanks for your attention!

#122 Before February 2015

roberto101

N/A
Smilies, advanced music
Anyone who's available.

#123 Before February 2015

St Cool

There is no Smily class because thats teaching people how to be noobs.
And to all the people who want to have advanced classes/class's it is advised you need to know basic art first or you will not understand half of it.
And also please be committed i've had 2 students that have asked to be taught and they just forget about it.

#124 Before February 2015

iganigaishanishka

In-Game Name: ____N/A____ (Put N/A if it is the same as your forum name)
What subject(s) would you like to learn?: ____Advanced Art & Advanced Minigames___
If there is more than one teacher available for the subject(s), which teacher(s) would you prefer?: ___D-Rock2308 (the only teacher that teaches that subject)___

Last edited by iganigaishanishka (Feb 18 2012 8:06:50 am)

#125 Before February 2015

St Cool

Um hello Saintcool- All subjects

32OrtonEdge32dh142390242359009

Board footer