Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

robotkoer

Empty level bug

Sometimes when I join a level that has much people (35+) it appears that only me is in there. Fix?

#2 Before February 2015

oir323

Re: Empty level bug

thanks for help, your on the wrong one

#3 Before February 2015

robotkoer

Oir wrote:

What?

#4 Before February 2015

Jonesie

robotkoer wrote:

Sometimes when I join a level that has much people (35+) it appears that only me is in there. Fix?

Yes, I've it to. Annoying!

And Oir? Wtf!

#5 Before February 2015

Koya
Fabulous Member

robotkoer wrote:
Oir wrote:

What?

Yh, What?!?!

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

I stack my signatures rather than delete them so I don't lose them
giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

#6 Before February 2015

robban39

if you are online on everybodyedits.com but not playing   any lvl fot etc 30 min then the lvl list will be the same even if the lvlas are not played at all. so if you dont refresch the same lvl list will be there even if there are 0 players on it

#7 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

I wonder if this will inspire Chris to make an auto updating room list. I hope so.

signature.png
*u stinky*

#8 Before February 2015

robotkoer

robban39 wrote:

if you are online on everybodyedits.com but not playing   any lvl fot etc 30 min then the lvl list will be the same even if the lvlas are not played at all. so if you dont refresch the same lvl list will be there even if there are 0 players on it

But what if I'm not and still have same problem?

?tilla wrote:

I wonder if this will inspire Chris to make an auto updating room list. I hope so.

Yeah, nice idea;)

#9 Before February 2015

DylanDaSkater

?tilla wrote:

Do You Think He Cares What We(You, And Everyone Else) Think..? If It Doesnt Involve A Way For Him To Get Money, I Doubt He Will Care..

#10 Before February 2015

robotkoer

DylanDaSkater wrote:
?tilla wrote:

Do You Think He Cares What We(You, And Everyone Else) Think..? If It Doesnt Involve A Way For Him To Get Money, I Doubt He Will Care..

Some people are busy too... -.-
Think about it: updating blog, updating game, reading forum, banning Your Kind Of People, working, real life etc.

#11 Before February 2015

DylanDaSkater

robotkoer wrote:
DylanDaSkater wrote:
?tilla wrote:

Think about it: updating blog, updating game, reading forum, banning Your Kind Of People, working, real life etc.

Think about it Again: updating blog, updating game, (Pretty Sure He Makes A Good Enough Profit Off Of This Game..)

#12 Before February 2015

SmittyW

I wouldn't like the room list automatically updating or else world names will be shifting like crazy.

#13 Before February 2015

robotkoer

DylanDaSkater wrote:
robotkoer wrote:
DylanDaSkater wrote:

Think about it Again: updating blog, updating game, (Pretty Sure He Makes A Good Enough Profit Off Of This Game..)

From beta accounts and gems... Really think so?

SmittyW. wrote:

I wouldn't like the room list automatically updating or else world names will be shifting like crazy.

It depends on the intervals... Like 5 min is ok for me //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#14 Before February 2015

Netro

That has happened to me before, but it's just the lag.
Everyone appears after a while.

#15 Before February 2015

Cyral

Its your connection.

Player Since 2011. I used to make bots and stuff.

#16 Before February 2015

robotkoer

EE Beast wrote:

Its your connection.

Oh... But is there anything EE can fix so it wont be like this? Like auto-kick if this appears...

#17 Before February 2015

Koto

?tilla wrote:

Maybe update every minute or so, like in Shellshock

#18 Before February 2015

xputnameherex

robotkoer wrote:
DylanDaSkater wrote:
?tilla wrote:

Updating Blog: Very Rarely

Updating Game: Also very rarely

Reading Forum: Ha! Yeah Right! He reads no forums...

Banning People: Chris doesn't ban, he is far too lazy to do that stuff, only the awesome people like RPGMaster2000 do that.

Working: Tell me, what do you think his work is? It's a game called Everybody Edits.

Real Life: Again, what do you think it is? Working.

#19 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

I like this sort of thing, I had this happen once, and if you get stuck in the room, you are kinda in a different realm where nothing is existing, and those who join are only mirrored to the actual world itself.
Being stuck in this state is kind of being nulled out from being found, I kind of think of it as a Matrix state; where there is a real reality, and a fake one. I wonder if anyone takes advantage of this, being hidden from everything.

Now then, back to reality:
Chris doesn't focus all of his effort in Everybody Edits (though, ironic that he still knows that it's a leading and playerbase-expanding game.)
But the autochat update is great, it's probably one of the most simplistic, yet well organized things in EE to date.

signature.png
*u stinky*

#20 Before February 2015

Koya
Fabulous Member

?tilla wrote:

Which updates at minute intervals.

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

I stack my signatures rather than delete them so I don't lose them
giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

robotkoer1423694954266478

Board footer