Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

Gamerbro64

Re: Wtf happened.... O.o

Well many people left because of no updates and they got bored. Though many think Chris quit on everybody edits it may not be true because if you look on his twitter page (http://twitter.com/#!/benjaminsen) you will see that he has not made a tweet sense October 22nd. This is quite scary because something could of happened to Chris or it it just taking him a very long time to move. But this proves that he didn't just give up on ee but he would of gave up on twitter too. I really just think that it is taking a long time to move. For the time being we should all just be patient and the community and crews will build themselves again. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#27 Before February 2015

Muffin

I'm still here //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#28 Before February 2015

Zacoist

I'm sleeping. Amazing how I can type while sleeping.

#29 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

Gamerbro64 wrote:

Well many people left because of no updates and they got bored. Though many think Chris quit on everybody edits it may not be true because if you look on his twitter page (http://twitter.com/#!/benjaminsen) you will see that he has not made a tweet sense October 22nd. This is quite scary because something could of happened to Chris or it it just taking him a very long time to move. But this proves that he didn't just give up on ee but he would of gave up on twitter too. I really just think that it is taking a long time to move. For the time being we should all just be patient and the community and crews will build themselves again. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Notice how that was OCT 22 2011. He's probably just given up on ee.

#30 Before February 2015

EE_Scythe

We've moved on to Bricklayer https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

#31 Before February 2015

Bobyy

Pyromaniac wrote:

:/ who all officially left?

I'm still here and I don't plan on leaving anytime soon.

SHwZksb.png  Thanks Bobithan for the sig, love it <3  5d16ccdd4a.png e62a2a5b45.png "You will never know how valuable a thing or a person is...until its not with you anymore, then you`ll regret..."

#32 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

Jaybm wrote:

I think that krazyman50 made an "unofficial list of the gone" topic. I'll try and find it for you.

http://eeforumify.com/viewtopic.php?id=19922
It hasn't been updated in a while, I should do that real soon.

#33 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

There is currently a bug with the online counters and playerlist, so the lobby tells lies. More information.

Concerning the quality of the levels - live and let live, eh? Be a role model and make some levels. Until you do that, I wouldn't be one to complain about the quality - if you can't make a level yourself.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#34 Before February 2015

nightwish672

True, i could tell there was a bug... hope RPG fixes it like he fixed the energy shop glitch

#35 Before February 2015

xGBx-PwNzZ

Pyromaniac wrote:

:/ who all officially left?

Well,
Manurthebest (?)
EX crew (don't ever make worlds anymore

quote: "We won't ever make worlds again Coolperson23 due to there always ruined by updates and hardly any of us are active"

Thats what they said to me (mustang)

And lots lots more that I can't remember because theres so much

#36 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Ignia wrote:

With full respect, coming back and telling people to reform EE is priceless.

You gotta problem? Are we gonna have to fight? I will burn your house..

Nah, but like idk I was just wondering what happened, I wanst necessarily trying to tell you to reform or anything.,,

Psh yeah I was, because it's just sad to see the game die..ik I'm part of the problem for "leaving mx" as many of you said, but I had some personal crapola to deal with,, but now it's over.. Summers almost here.. Who knows.

And zoey, //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue I don't think I could make a level anymore :/ I tried fixing up mx birthday after chrises update COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY DESTROYED IT.. But ahem... It... Failed miserably

#37 Before February 2015

Ignia

You're trying your best I see.

For whatever happens, I do hope you will bring MX back.

Last edited by Ignia (Mar 15 2012 8:29:00 am)

#38 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

Your Siggy wrote:

AM I BACK?

nope

by the looks of your sig, you don't get on that often, making it less likely of a chance of seeing new levels. I've seen quite a few.

#39 Before February 2015

C3po345

On a March day (Idk which one //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue) I saw Benjaminsen in a level called "Herty".
I was with 123 and Zalgryth at that time.
He hasn't given up hope.
BTW he didn't sign it, he was on for about 3 seconds then left.

Last edited by C3po345 (Mar 15 2012 5:54:25 pm)

#40 Before February 2015

Koya
Fabulous Member

I kinda left, back on the forum from time to time.

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

I stack my signatures rather than delete them so I don't lose them
giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

Pyromaniac142390336758065

Board footer