Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#51 Before February 2015

Gamer1120

Re: How did you get your username?

My friend's username was Foam, and I'm sharing account with him. He got on when the usernames were released, and maked my nickname FOAM. I DUNNOT WANT FOAM AS NICKNAME! PLZ CHANGE IT INTO GAMER1120!!!

#52 Before February 2015

Bio

Bio. Bio comes from Bio..logy? You wish.
          Bio come from Bionicle!!! Just kidding, it comes from biology //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile BIOLOGY FOREVA!

My signature is a draw of a cow eating grass.
The grass? the cow ate it.
The cow? Left because there was no more grass.

#53 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

From this story that I thought up in 4th or 5th grade. I'm planning on making a game out of that story someday, actually :3

JadEl Clemens is one of the main characters (Being a mage, his title is Jad, elemental making it El, Clemens is just his last name)

I use JadElClemens, JadEl C. when allowed (but not allowed to do JadElClemens), and JadEl.

It's pretty much my username everywhere.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#54 Before February 2015

Oatmeal

mine was pretty weird....
first I got mario kart ds.
second I nicknamed my character "bloodskull"because of the driver dry bones.
third I made my sign into a marshmallow instead of a bloody skull(for some reason)
fourth I thought that bloodskull didnt go well with a marshmallow.
and that blood-marshmallow sounded...uhh...stupid.
and finnaly I thought that marshmallows were fluffy and puffy...so I named myself bloodpuff.
now I do that everywhere. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Last edited by BloodPuff (Feb 13 2011 6:07:38 pm)

#55 Before February 2015

kingjamstar

Well first my name was jamstar the   my friend was kingmario111 so we both have 'king' now!!!

#56 Before February 2015

Sabrillian

Ooh yay, I was waiting for a forum post like this. My name is the two names "Sabrina" and "Lillian" combined. Sabrina and Lillian are also my two cats. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Last edited by Sabrillian (Feb 12 2011 10:28:10 pm)

#57 Before February 2015

Blahx

Well why do you think i have this name its awesome why would you not want this name BLAHX

#58 Before February 2015

Chimi

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile Scream BLAHX really loud in the middle of the night.

#59 Before February 2015

Echo!

I don't know.I don't know.I don't know.I don't know... Well you get the picture.. Well you get the picture.. Well you get the picture.. ..

*Echo*

#60 Before February 2015

BlackBars

So at the coat of arms where I live we have an animal called Snow Leopard or verbatim White Bars.
How this animal looks like(Wiki)
Once I with my friends was choosing a name for our CS clan, there was one version:"Black Bars" and I got this as a nickname, now everywhere I register I choosing this nickname.

Last edited by BlackBars (Feb 14 2011 2:18:44 pm)

#61 Before February 2015

electriceel

Ok at first my name was HGL. it was too short and the way I made it was I therw some letters together, and it was SUPPOSED to be pronounced "Hagell" But most ppl
called it "H-G-L." So I changed my name to Electriceel becuase I LOVE electrinocs and love the beach

#62 Before February 2015

Shy Guy

Not sure, I've had many debatable names over the years, changing it ever since I joined my first forum. Most of them considered "Clash", which is letters I took from my name, Nicholas. Never fond of sticking with my name, I changed it, time after time, to find one that suits me. Then after seeing an unrecognizable Mario franchise "character" I chose Shy Guy. Never to change it again. Although I do like to play around with it, still being "Shy Guy" though, like Shy Guy Nick, Shy Guy!, shyguy, etc.

#63 Before February 2015

ethan0369

I got my username from my old runescape account and i've used ethan0369 ever since.

#64 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

i think i know you :O your guidedbirds friend no?

#65 Before February 2015

Lopoi2

It cames on my mind when I was going to create an account on neopets. After that I used this nick in almost all of the games.

Last edited by Lopoi2 (Feb 20 2011 2:31:38 pm)

#66 Before February 2015

DK Levels

My real life initials - DK
I wanted to make some levels, so there fore DKLevels,
I have another user named Ally.
Thats a really long story. Its been my internet name for a while now //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#67 Before February 2015

Burnett

Well,I like fire.Burn is about fire.But I don't liking say "Burned".So I putted 2 "t"'s.That creates my name,Burnett

#68 Before February 2015

rhyst1

my name is rhys second begins with t and one because it was the first number i can think of

#69 Before February 2015

The Red Troll

i got my user name by havin the username jboy cuz it was the only thing i could think of and i was a boy oviously but as i grew older i started callin myself jmaster and jmaster01 and stuff. One day my bro said hay just can i borrow the laptop a sec plz and he went onto his hotmail thing and he had xx at the start and end of his user name and i thought scince jmaster is ussualy already taken y not xjmasterx but sometimes it didnt work but everytime scince then xxjmaserxx has always worked so i just got it by accident realy but now if u see a guy called xxjmasterxx its probably me:D
and thats how i gpt my username.

#70 Before February 2015

Azarlak

A friend of mine created a character(a wizard/magician) in some game.
Then he named it Zarlak, he said that it was a wizard/magician name.
I wanted to play the same game as he did, and I wanted the same username, because I liked it, but we used the same computer.
So I just added an A in the beginning, the first letter in my name, and now I use it everywhere.
It's not just an username for me anymore, I'm gonna change my real name to Azarlak when I am 18 or so. ^^

#71 Before February 2015

SmilingNothing

When i was entering my nick, i thought "EE is a game which you use smileys" and i wrote "smiling". Then i thought "nothing" is a better nick, so i wrote that but i forgot erasing "smiling" so it become "smilingnothing".
I don't want to change it because i like it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#72 Before February 2015

Chimi

Some of these are pretty interesting stories. Did I mention that my last name is Changa?

Also, *bump a cuz it's a decent topic*

#73 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

Lol, changa would be an awesome last name. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#74 Before February 2015

Chimi

...thanks.

#75 Before February 2015

Robin

Vulcan wrote:
kaosslasher wrote:
Vulcan wrote:

Yeah it's boring as crap. Which is why I barely go on.

yes it is boring, also your a girl? EVERYTHING I KNOW IS WRONG!!!!

Yeah. I only know a few girls on E.E they mainly have names that are a give away though. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Me ish a girl
Sometimes people guess and think I'm a guy.

Kaosslasher 1423700972260460

Board footer