Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

supadorf24

Re: Should we disable Mrboogawesome's reps?

Your analogy is irrelevant. What MRBOOGAWESOME offers is certainly not equal to that much money. But I see what you're getting at, however exaggerated your point may be.

#27 Before February 2015

Blissinged

Even though +rep and -rep doesn't mean to much...it still means reputation, and giving people +rep for +rep isnt exactly good reputation. I think we should just inform people more that +reputation=doing something GOOD, not just giving a +rep to you for giving a +rep just because you'll get a +rep in the end.

#28 Before February 2015

MRBOOGAWESOME

People MBA inda house. I see people arent to happy about my rep thing here, so i removed it from my sig. When i put it in my sig i was a newbie and there was no rule against it. But anyway im sorry for any inconvieniance caused.

But hey i was just doing it to help people out!

Last edited by MRBOOGAWESOME (May 31 2011 10:14:00 am)

#29 Before February 2015

Muffin

MRBOOGAWESOME wrote:

People MBA inda house. I see people arent to happy about my rep thing here, so i removed it from my sig. When i put it in my sig i was a newbie and there was no rule against it. But anyway im sorry for any inconvieniance caused.

But hey i was just doing it to help people out!

I was about to +rep you for getting it out of your sig, but you don't need any more rep. Also, didn't you do it for quite a while? About 2 months, I see...

Last edited by Muffin (May 31 2011 8:05:52 pm)

Tako1423702921258511

Board footer