Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

Sabrillian

Re: Buggy Forum

Bimps1002 wrote:

Yes, but I've learned to do other stuff, I love that the forum crashed //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Bahaha, this is totally me while the forums were down. It's like an addiction coming here, visiting whether I love it or not. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

The forums, well, it really is bothering me. I really hope it's fixed. The //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool smiley isn't showing on top of the reply box correctly and neither is the "add reputation" icon. Not to mention this:
lyuat.png

#27 Before February 2015

rob1nfly

^Same for me.

CYC
GET IN HEAH!!!!!!!!!11!1!!!!!!!!!!ELEVEN1!

#28 Before February 2015

katz

This must be fixed.Its getting on my nerves.

#29 Before February 2015

calculusguy

Its harder to see where there are new posts //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#30 Before February 2015

DK Levels

Mine seems to be fine, I do get errors but a few refreshes fixes it...
Look on the bright side... This is better than not having the forums load at all...

#31 Before February 2015

jakery

Now that we're back online, I can comfortably say, "This belongs in 'Forum Discussion'". Move'd.

#32 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Locked because it's fixed. There's a party in the Forum Announcements section.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

Processor1423705048256384

Board footer