Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

Re: Really now?

calculusguy wrote:

@RPG
The point is: People really don't read. Explain this: http://eeforumify.com/viewtopic.php?id=16672 THe first reply is "wrong place" where I stated that it was just a test (it is in level creation). And mostly the "tips" are just things I already know.

While that post is indeed incorrect, the way you're reacting to these kinds of posts is just immature. You could have stopped at your reply where you stated that it was the right place and left it at that, that would have been fine. Constantly minus repping, insulting people and becoming a general nuisance isn't gonna make everyone suddenly think to themselves "Huh, I guess I should read" like you seem to want to think it does.

#27 Before February 2015

calculusguy

But now that you explained it (correctly I should say), can you remove that warn, as I now know what to do? (or explain why you can't)?

#28 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

calculusguy wrote:

But now that you explained it (correctly I should say), can you remove that warn, as I now know what to do? (or explain why you can't)?

No, we're not very fond of erasing the past. Considering that you seem to have learned from your mistake, I'm sure you won't earn yourself another warning either way, correct?

#29 Before February 2015

calculusguy

Then again, someone had an idea about "if someone got a warning, but now understands why, he/she can get it removed after a while". Any thoughts on that? (noone likes warnings)(jk)

PS. Can you remove the trolled reps that have to do with people not reading?

EDIT: Which rule did I break (in the list of rules)? Im guessing 2B.

Last edited by calculusguy (Dec 4 2011 12:52:26 pm)

#30 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

calculusguy wrote:

Then again, someone had an idea about "if someone got a warning, but now understands why, he/she can get it removed after a while". Any thoughts on that? (noone likes warnings)

PS. Can you remove the trolled reps that have to do with people not reading?

Anyone who wants to have their rep restored because of that is free to PM me about it.

You can get it removed after a certain period of time, yes. You'll have to wait a while though as well as earn back respect from the community.

#31 Before February 2015

calculusguy

The problem is people like failgirl probably won't like me until 1000 years or so.

#32 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

calculusguy wrote:

The problem is people like failgirl probably won't like me until 1000 years or so.

It's never too late to start, she seems quite open-minded as long as you behave yourself.

#33 Before February 2015

calculusguy

Another question: Why do I have 3 warns, but you only told me of one?

#34 Before February 2015

Calicara

@Calcdude: I never said I didn't like you. I just think that you need to be a little more open minded sometimes. People will like you for being you. You won't become popular over night, a reputation is something that is built over time. Just keep building, don't put people down, and soon you'll have more friends than enemies //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#35 Before February 2015

calculusguy

FINALLY. (oh and not trying to flame you, but when are you supposed to be banned? Just wanted to ask, for things like when your sometimes helpful tips will stop.)

Also, do you think that people are trying to provoke me in flaming them sometimes? As an example, http://eeforumify.com/viewtopic.php?id=17878. Read my OP and monstar's post.

Also, is derailing a thread reportable?

Last edited by calculusguy (Dec 4 2011 1:36:44 pm)

#36 Before February 2015

Calicara

Caluculusguy no one is provoking you to flame them. You bring the flaming on yourself.

For example:

Calculusguy: I'm gonna make a list of noobs and call it the noob list!

*writes down names*

Master1: Hey why am I on there?! I don't bother you!

Calculusguy: Because you told me I'm wrong, and even though I know I am, I'm gonna blame you for it. A.K.A. Your a noob.

Master1: What's the point of this anyway?

Calculusguy: Cause you can't read, and your a noob and your getting off topic!

*Then goes to level creation and bumps 4 day old thread*

#37 Before February 2015

Monstar43

calculusguy wrote:

FINALLY. (oh and not trying to flame you, but when are you supposed to be banned? Just wanted to ask, for things like when your sometimes helpful tips will stop.)

Also, do you think that people are trying to provoke me in flaming them sometimes? As an example, http://eeforumify.com/viewtopic.php?id=17878. Read my OP and monstar's post.

I was not trying to make you flame me. I didn't completely understand and I thought you meant when you said someone else other than yourself. I didn't know that you meant when you've +/- repped someone and you want to rep someone else. Don't think I'm trying to provoke you to flame.

#38 Before February 2015

Bash

calculusguy wrote:

I personally don't think they were trying to provoke you, considering I would have made the same post.

People misinterpret things, not everyone is against you.

#39 Before February 2015

Cyral

Haha, Like rpgs first post, admitt your mistakes

I always see you saying bad stuff about levels, flamming people, starting arguments. Dont tell us to stop, take control and tell yourself

Player Since 2011. I used to make bots and stuff.

#40 Before February 2015

Chewy
Banned

You seem more concerned about your past and your warnings than your future and improving. Protip: It doesn't matter how many warnings you have, as long as you can keep posting without getting another one, it's all good.

#41 Before February 2015

Master1

calculusguy: You need to learn that people make mistakes. Just cause I accidently skip one little comment, doesn't mean you have to start a rage and -rep me. I also hate how you call so many people noobs, that are actually extremely good. Just because someone can't read doesn't make them a noob.

Take Daniel1234 for example, everyone knows he's amazing at playing minigames. If he was reading something and read it wrong, he's automatically a noob? Even though he can do things many other users can't even attempt?

Your logic is an epic fail.

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#42 Before February 2015

calculusguy

Since we are talking about warns, why didn't you tell me my warn count (yes this was in 8/25). If you told me earlier, I might have stopped "flaming". Also, proof that you didn't tell me WC: 8/25, 8/28, 10/04, 11/25.

#43 Before February 2015

Calicara

You are responsible for your own actions Calcdude. If you wanted to know how many warnings you had you should've asked. The moderators aren't your parents.

#44 Before February 2015

BillyP

calculusguy wrote:

Since we are talking about warns, why didn't you tell me my warn count (yes this was in 8/25). If you told me earlier, I might have stopped "flaming".

lol
Why were you flaming in the first place? Isn't there a rule against that? Can I spam images from shock sites because I haven't been told my warn count?

Stop blaming your actions on other people, it's seriously getting annoying now.

Last edited by BillyP (Dec 5 2011 7:40:39 pm)

#45 Before February 2015

calculusguy

@Failgirl
This is just provoking now.

@Billy
If I had know that "repflaming" would cause warns, I might not have done it after the first warn.

#46 Before February 2015

Master1

why wouldn't rep flaming cause warns? the rules say flaming, meaning ALL flaming.

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#47 Before February 2015

calculusguy

The quotes were used for a reason: The rep flaming isn't... well, most flamer's choice of text. I think they were just things like "lrn2read nub", where the other flamers say things like "I hate you, all of your levels are nooby (when they aren't)". (I didn't mean that, just an example)

Last edited by calculusguy (Dec 6 2011 5:59:49 pm)

calculusguy 1423707505253927

Board footer