Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

abcdfgtt

Re: Moderators,

Message an Admin with a Advertisment?, NO WAY. LOL, what is the advertisment all about, when, can i see the content?.

#27 Before February 2015

supadorf24

abcdfgtt wrote:

Message an Admin with a Advertisment?, NO WAY. LOL, what is the advertisment all about, when, can i see the content?.

PM Rurigok.

#28 Before February 2015

abcdfgtt

PMed',.

#29 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Supadorf24 wrote:
Pyromaniac wrote:

Im just gonna say,

I personally think the mods are getting out of control on this forum. Its like a dictatorship. We didn't elect them, but yet they still sometimes randomly ban some people. I feel like honestly no-one gives a crap about the forums anymore, and perhaps rightfully so. I understand some basic guildlines to keep people civil, but in my humble opinion, this is getting out of control. It seems that more people are getting banned than not O.O

We have a total of 3 active mods. I'm not even one of them. Instead of throwing around vague comments about the unjustness of bans, point out why a ban is unjust. A lot of bans equals a lot of irresponsible users, not a bunch of power-hungry forum mods.

I'm not mentioning a specific occurrence, I'm just saying maybe the regulations are too strict AT TIMES. I also think that some of the mods need to go, because honestly, as you said, they don't do anything. To be blunt. I have no problem with d55, bass, hell, I don't have a specific problem with any of you, it's just I feel that things are taken too seriously and consequences are given for pointless things. Keep in mind, it's not as if we ELECTED you or anything, (besides the first batch) we don't necessarily want you, and certainly didn't ask to have mods hovering over us at all times, at least I know I didn't.

I'm certainly not saying that you are not useful, I think there is a place for mods...but a much more lighthearted, not as serious, more fun place. Keep in mind, this isn't a government, you are allowed to let things slide once in a while, you're allowed to have fun and still be a mod. This IS only a game...:)

Last edited by Pyromaniac (May 10 2013 8:59:29 pm)

abcdfgtt 1423711860249572

Board footer