Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

MRBOOGAWESOME

Re: -EE Programs discussion-

Dude, lets get to the point. You are a clueless programmer (If that at all) and you want someone to give you a bot. I am no programmer myself, but I think you have no intention of 'making' your own bot. This whole topic was created so someone would give you a bot blah blah... Bot sharing sucks... EE's Boring... The End.

#27 Before February 2015

planecool
Website

NO IM NOT BEGGING FOR A BOT IM GOONA MAKE ONE THIS SUMMER AND YOUR GONNA BEG FOR MY BOT ITS GONNA BE SOM AWESOME

* CYPH1E > YOU: [I'm] half bot pig man bear.

yEe4NdJb.jpg

50 dollars + salvaged computer parts.

#28 Before February 2015

MRBOOGAWESOME

So you know how to make a bot?

#29 Before February 2015

lrussell
Website

planecool wrote:

NO IM NOT BEGGING FOR A BOT IM GOONA MAKE ONE THIS SUMMER AND YOUR GONNA BEG FOR MY BOT ITS GONNA BE SOM AWESOME

ORRRLY! WEE ALL LUV CAPS 2!!! You don't even know how to connect to ee (hint hint: you see this every time you log in), and seriously, it is retarted to learn programming just for a bot, I mean, come on, seriously. You're gonna waste months of time on a bot that probably won't be anything special. I say, before trying to make a bot, go out and make other programs first, trust me on this one.

#30 Before February 2015

Helvi

smileyxp wrote:

I think people should stop making copies of other bots,

Yeah, thats why I am looking for a car with 5 wheels and no steering. Also it should miss the windows cuz every car has windows.

Hi.

#31 Before February 2015

Master1

^They make those? :O

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#32 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

@Helvi Perfect example.   Or should I say...

1912-so-much-win.jpg

Last edited by 32OrtonEdge32dh (Mar 17 2012 9:15:35 am)

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#33 Before February 2015

planecool
Website

I need a summer progect, heres why:
a)   i need a good reson to play ee
b)   im bored
c)   i really wanna do c++
d)   its not gonna be a DANG COPY

also, player.io is the server client for ee.

Last edited by planecool (Mar 19 2012 7:02:40 pm)

yEe4NdJb.jpg

#34 Before February 2015

planecool
Website

and yes guys im still working with superbaas for a bot for my crew so i will have one also i now known how to count in binary understand and and or gates conver binary have my own fourms for my crew and am working on c++ so im doing it guys!!

yEe4NdJb.jpg

#35 Before February 2015

planecool
Website

BUMP...

yEe4NdJb.jpg

#36 Before February 2015

Kaslai
Official Caroler

ima go lern c+ reel gud an im gona tak my skillz wit the c+ an im gona use dem to maek sum sweat botz phor eryon edits an im gona bcum th nex gustav woo bcuz u can totly use playrio wit c+ lik a pro an u no thos aslai an capsh an cyphe peple totly usd c+ an not c# 4 dere botz bcuz c+ is btter den c# an evn tho prgrmmin iz hard i wan to lrn jus so dat i cn maek a bot 4 a gaem tht sux an isn gona b round 4 much longr an il probly qq an rq neways caus progrmmin is so dam hrd an i kep gettin bugs an in de end ovr 100 prcnt ov my kode is gona be riped frm gbot an eeartst an cyphnator LOL

Ahem. Um... I highly suggest that you don't set your goal on "making an original bot for Everybody Edits." That was my goal for quite a while, but in the end, most of it was a wash. All of the genuinely useful features have already been done. Anything original is just a silly toy, such as my MIDI->EE bot. Also keep in mind that I have over 7 years of programming experience, and making a bot for EE is not something you should take lightly. If you are interested in programming, then great! Just don't start off with writing a bot for EE. Try writing your own games. That's much more satisfying.

planecool142390645254980

Board footer