Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Re: My smileys(Really epic)

did you see I'm on the noob list? Apparently my non-existent smiley sucks instead of these XD.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#27 Before February 2015

Lianico

Well...They arent really"epic", and i really don't understand why people lately says that everything is "epic", it sounds in some contexts really stupid

I know that people say it because think that is a fashionable word to use, as some other words have become fashionable, like cool, awesome or groovy   But... Epic? it used to have another meaning before crazy people think that it was a great word to make "sounds better" what they say, but i think it is It's pretty annoying and It's getting quite old. Enrich your vocabulary- read something more than game manuals, people should reserve this word for things that actually live up to the meaning and not replace every adjective in their vocabulary with it.

Or we are going to read stupid things like:

I've stepped in dog's epic poop yesterday!

#28 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

Kinda off-topic, but whatever.   Hey, did you know I broke my neck on this epic thing?   It's called the ground.

32ortonedge32dh.gif

Robotmega 1423718566242866

Board footer