Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#201 Before February 2015

Jeremifier

Re: SmittyW.'s smileys

Tell your sister I said happy birthday.

#202 Before February 2015

dol257

yeah, tell my sis too?

ow wait //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

happy birthday!

#203 Before February 2015

dennisthebox

im makein a few smiley right now

#204 Before February 2015

Pandapo

5 post in a row? xD but google, uploading image. Than you will see sites like imageshack.com there you click on browse, go to your picture that you want to upload en than click upload. Than take the forum code and post it on the forum.

#205 Before February 2015

SmittyW

Can a mod please delete his posts or at least make a new feature where I can change the topic name and delete other's posts?

Dennis, there is a thing such as editing your post. PLEASE DO IT.

HOW TO UPLOAD: Go to http://imageshack.us/ , browse, and upload your picture. Then click on the picture your picture that is shown as a preview on the top right that should say the size of your picture. Now COPY IMAGE LOCATION ( whatever you do, do not just COPY) and paste the link between these two. -->

Last edited by SmittyW. (May 25 2011 11:07:31 am)

#206 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

Cleaned it up a bit.

#207 Before February 2015

Alien67

Where can I go to make my own package of bricks???

#208 Before February 2015

Alien67

Please can you tell me where to go to make my own smileys and bricks as well?

#209 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Do. Not. Double. Post. Read. The. Rules. Can. You. Not. See. The. Bright. Red. Text. And. Box. Every. Time. You. Double. Post.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#210 Before February 2015

EENinja

Wow that city pack is awesome!

Keep up the good work //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#211 Before February 2015

whatisthisusername

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile :O //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink :/ //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad :rolleyes: //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool A W E S O M E dude i hope they get on EE. my favorite is the angel

#212 Before February 2015

Sythe5665

i think :/ looks kinda cute

#213 Before February 2015

Lolz

Do you want more? Then go here

Last edited by Lolz (May 29 2011 8:28:50 am)

#214 Before February 2015

Echo!

b1Upc.gif There you go smitty //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#215 Before February 2015

SmittyW

That's cool, thanks!

Anymore suggestions for sprites? *cough* especially for blocks.*cough*..............wheeze

Last edited by SmittyW. (May 30 2011 5:24:56 am)

#216 Before February 2015

whomp

Here are some of my ideas. Most people thought they were OK so thought I would share them here!

Sleepwalking Smiley!

Sleepwalkingsmiley.png   For AFK, if you're just bored with a level or if you want to show off with your eyes closed!

Tramp/Beggar Smiley

Trampsmiley.png   For all of the code beggars and loiterers out there!

Pirate Smiley

Piratesmiley.png   Avast ye landlubbers! Arr!!! Everybody needs a smiley to hunt for treasure!   (I've seen a lot of pirate smileys here, so I thought I would have a go to improve them).

Also, any extra tips for a novice SmittyW?

#217 Before February 2015

SmittyW

Just this:

smileyguide.png

I have to seriously start a topic about how to make EE blocks & smileys.

I know the guide looks kinda lame, so that's why I'm going to start a topic soon. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#218 Before February 2015

Echo!

Glossy Bricks? Wood?Stone? Water? Fabric? I dunno.. Just think of materials //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue ..

Is there any other smiley's I can animate //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue
P.S b1Upc.gif.. i'm in love with this now //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#219 Before February 2015

SmittyW

I already have a stone one, but I plan on making one more (maybe I'll show it later). Fabric won't work and there is already a glossy pack. A.K.A.: Glass package.
There is already wood as well...

I don't have any ideas for animations, but I'll think of one soon. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#220 Before February 2015

Echo!

I can really think of any more bricks..
Any way.. I like making animated smiley //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#221 Before February 2015

SmittyW

There was a previous topic before stating how there should be a smiley for people who submit to the forums or that it should be awarded secretly to only those who have already submitted.

Any suggestions on how it may look like? I want to see if I'm able to design one. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#222 Before February 2015

EDJ

Some of these smileys should definitely be ingame
Keep it up!

#223 Before February 2015

Pandapo

SmittyW. wrote:

There was a previous topic before stating how there should be a smiley for people who submit to the forums or that it should be awarded secretly to only those who have already submitted.

Any suggestions on how it may look like? I want to see if I'm able to design one. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

A spy, supporter or a reading smiley //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#224 Before February 2015

Bobyy

an angel smiley, secret agent smiley, money smiley, rainbow smiley, cook smiley,baseball player smiley, and a zombie smiley.

SHwZksb.png  Thanks Bobithan for the sig, love it <3  5d16ccdd4a.png e62a2a5b45.png "You will never know how valuable a thing or a person is...until its not with you anymore, then you`ll regret..."

#225 Before February 2015

SmittyW

Does anyone have any other ideas? Don't be too random and it can't be an animal.

SmittyW1423724713236719

Board footer