Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#101 Before February 2015

Fer22f

Re: Some packs

I dont used the last package because you're still working on it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink
And have fun making my ideas!

#102 Before February 2015

Sleepy

Thanks //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile
I really liked some of them!
I will add them to my to-do list on my main post.
Again, thanks! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#103 Before February 2015

epicstonemason

Seeing this makes me sad. These smilies are very good and yet they haven't been added to the game. This just shows that no matter how good the smilies are they will not be put in EE. Why even make smilies any more?

#104 Before February 2015

Glitcherkid

epicstonemason wrote:

Seeing this makes me sad. These smilies are very good and yet they haven't been added to the game. This just shows that no matter how good the smilies are they will not be put in EE. Why even make smilies any more?

I like to make smileys just for the fun of it. It also gives the administrators like RPGMaster2000 inspiration to make new smileys that possibly will make it in-game. And you never know. Maybe one day, Chris will add some user-suggested smileys into the game! Yn8I7.png

PaNFnqB.png

#105 Before February 2015

epicstonemason

I'm not sure if any administrators even know players are suggesting smilies.

#106 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

I'm pretty sure RPGmaster does

#107 Before February 2015

Glitcherkid

kingpooultra wrote:

I'm pretty sure RPGmaster does

Yep, he does. He even said, "Thanks, these suggestions really inspire me!"   Or something like that.

Isn't that right RPGMaster2000?

PaNFnqB.png

#108 Before February 2015

dasuper11

petty awsome

#109 Before February 2015

Sleepy

@epicstonemason As I was saying at the very begining of this topic, I make this stuff only for fun and some practice .:P, Oh and RPG2k know about those stuff.
@Glitcherkid Thanks for the "support" .:P
@dasuper11 Thanks! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile
More updates!
01gYM.gif
New blocks are:
-Copper brick
-Molybdenum brick
-Osmium brick
-Roof tile

#110 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

nice I love your bricks soooo much I think you should be a graphics designer!

#111 Before February 2015

Sleepy

I am for other games //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#112 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

now that is cool

#113 Before February 2015

bobcar123

He's helping me on EE dragons and at least one other game.

#114 Before February 2015

ZoeyNightshade

ALL the bricks are absolutely awesome, and most of the smilies are really neat.

#115 Before February 2015

Tachyonic

GadgetGeek wrote:

How about a Computer Pack? With the modem and the computer screen and
the keyboard and the mouse and the tower thing that makes it all work! (Computer Case)
http://images.wikia.com/simpsons/images … _Frink.png

Didya forget?

#116 Before February 2015

Sleepy

No, I didnt forget. I basically dont have time nor will. I may do it later, but for now I wont post much.
Also I am working on an online game(still a secret though), so I dont have time for this.

#117 Before February 2015

xGBx-PwNzZ

Nice //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile
Keep it up //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#118 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

It's been a while and this is still my favorite block pack, over RPG's own work! I'm definitely looking forward to any more work of yours.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#119 Before February 2015

Sleepy

@coolperson23 Thanks! I will dont worry //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink
@JadElClemens I am glad you like them, thanks! And I am making some, from time to time.
So after I "discovered" I have over 30 rep, I decided to do a pretty big update for the smileys. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue.
Here it is!
D4CHB.png
-Zombie(updated)
-Blind
-Devil
--_- face
-=S face
-Sick
->.> or shy, not really sure about this one.
-Angry
-Mario
-Vampire
And:
NkRBQ.gif
dJSBf.png
vjCk4.png
Facepalm smiley
Samurai ver.1
Samurai ver.2
Be sure to check the first page! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink
Thanks for your attention. I really appreciate all of the people who commented and gave me ideas.

#120 Before February 2015

Sleepy

Feedback? Anyone? I am about to release some block packs, just want to know what you think of the smileys.
Btw, am I double posting, because according the rules, I can update my topic. But not quite sure, if I am updating or just commenting.. :/
I will take it as a bump. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#121 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

dude these are all awesome! The games you make graphics for must be awesome! you should keep this up

#122 Before February 2015

SmittyW

There is already a devil and angry smiley, so you should take those out. The mustache on Mario should be brought down a bit. The eyes on -_- are too far apart and the S on :S could be a bit better. Sick smiley is brilliant. Don't add any animation on the face-palm smiley. It's nice for the forum, but not in-game.

#123 Before February 2015

Sleepy

@kingpooultra Well, mine game is with a very different style, nothing like those. Thanks for the feedback, and yes. I am about to release another packs.

@SmittyW.

There is already a devil and angry smiley

I know, you should of pay attention, I wrote on the front page, that these are MY own graphics/opinion of how it should look. But, there is an angry smiley?

The eyes on -_- are too far apart and the S on :S could be a bit better.

Alright, how can you know the eyes on the "-_-" smiley should be closer? Is there away to know that it should have them closer, I understand its your opinion and respect it, but I dont understand why would it matter much, anyway I will fix it though. xD. How could the "S" be better, could you be a bit more specific? Perhaps you meant more smoother?

Don't add any animation on the face-palm smiley.

None of those things I made, surely wont be in EE(atleast that what I am doubting on), the animation was necessarily to explain abit better what it is. The place I made it for was for EEdragons, if you know(it were made for the chat & forums there). I most agree with you, in EE for example this smiley wont fit well because of the animation.
Thanks for the feedback! I will try improving the smileys you told me to. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile
edit*
almost forgot~
Mario's mustache- I know what you mean, I tried lowering it down, but it didnt look quite nice(more like Luigi if you ask me).

Last edited by Sleepy (Aug 11 2011 4:55:41 pm)

#124 Before February 2015

rokasius

wow epic

#125 Before February 2015

Greenzoid2

I just love your work //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

I saw a few of your packs in the artist pack thread, so I came here and saw all these...they really need to be in the game!

definitely good enough quality graphics.

Anatoly1513016685685933

Board footer