Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#76 Before February 2015

Tachyonic

Re: Some packs

Sleepy wrote:

you mean the computer case right? :O

Correct! Possibly make the computer case 2 blocks high instead of 1? I don't know, its your graphics //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Last edited by Tachyonic (Jun 17 2011 8:36:24 am)

#77 Before February 2015

bobcar123

Do you know if you could make a dark red demon dog smiley and maybe a mutated smiley

#78 Before February 2015

Sleepy

@GadgetGeek Yes!! It correct //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile I think I will make the computer case made out of 1 block. Dunno for me it seems better from some reason..
@bobcar123
Thanks for more ideas //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile!
I will make:
Dog smiley
Demon dog smiley (bobcar123's idea)
Mutated smiley (bobcar123's idea)
anything else?

#79 Before February 2015

Tachyonic

Gamer Smiley! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool smiley with a wireless Xbox 360 controller that the smiley is holding. Any side is fine.

#80 Before February 2015

Sleepy

@GadgetGeek IDK if a smiley(16x16) with some more details like you said XBOX360 controller will be visible it will take more place and you wont really see the smiley well, or you just wont see the controller well :/.
Anyway.More updates!!:D
68wHs.png
Angel smiley
Dog smiley
Assassin (version 2)
Blinking //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile smiley (Glitcherkid's idea)
and Zombie smiley (well im not so sure about the colours of it yet //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral)

Last edited by Sleepy (Jun 22 2011 4:13:47 am)

#81 Before February 2015

Pandapo

nice angel ;o

#82 Before February 2015

RT

Holy hell this is amazing! I really like the astronaut smiley and the robot(?) smiley.

#83 Before February 2015

bobcar123

i sent you a message. ( i don't know if this site tells you, you got it)

#84 Before February 2015

Sleepy

@Pandapo Thanks! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile
@RT Thanks you I really appreciate this, also yes it is a robot if I wrote so //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
@bobcar123 you probably already know //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile
Well I dont really have any updates just wanted to make the page "alive" again..
well If anybody can please click on one of those eggs(both would be great //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink)
signature.php?id=15&site=eedragons
and signature.php?id=17&site=eedragons
thanks for anybody who clicks on one of them //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile.

#85 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

These are pretty good!

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#86 Before February 2015

bobcar123

Sleepy wrote:

@Pandapo Thanks! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile
@RT Thanks you I really appreciate this, also yes it is a robot if I wrote so //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
@bobcar123 you probably already know //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile
Well I dont really have any updates just wanted to make the page "alive" again..
well If anybody can please click on one of those eggs(both would be great //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink)
<a href="http://www.myadopts.net/adopts/signature.php?id=15&site=eedragons" rel="nofollow">http://www.myadopts.net/adopts/signatur … =eedragons</a>
and <a href="http://www.myadopts.net/adopts/signature.php?id=17&site=eedragons" rel="nofollow">http://www.myadopts.net/adopts/signatur … =eedragons</a>
thanks for anybody who clicks on one of them //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile.

I was wondering when you were going to boost this topic. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#87 Before February 2015

Sleepy

Finally done some updates https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL
uTd7T.gif
Halloween fire
no entry sign
silver block
And here is the halloween and dice pack I was making //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile
nB0vf.png
hope you like it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#88 Before February 2015

Cyclopsicle

Man your awesome, your skills are on par with RPG2k's

#89 Before February 2015

Sleepy

Thanks //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile!

#90 Before February 2015

bobcar123

You are the BEST spriter i know. Ive been keeping all the blocks you've done on my EE collection.

#91 Before February 2015

EEguy

Seriously, I think you should be an EE graphics designer along with RPGM2K. Your blocks are by far the best on the forums!

Last edited by EEguy (Jul 14 2011 6:38:38 pm)

#92 Before February 2015

Pugmatt

These are awesome! I think the first one is a great idea, Chris should add more colors. :rolleyes:

#93 Before February 2015

Cyclopsicle

Yes, Sleepy should be an EE Graphic Designer too!

#94 Before February 2015

Sleepy

Maybe we should do a poll? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#95 Before February 2015

Fer22f

Awesome packs man! You're a good artist!
EDIT: I will make a image for every pack! Just a few minutes!

Last edited by Fer22f (Jul 15 2011 2:05:06 pm)

#96 Before February 2015

Wocco

I really like the penguin smiley, a lot of work went I to this, I hope to see some of these suggestions in the game in the future. +rep.

#97 Before February 2015

Fer22f

Yay here the picure:

packsi.png

And i have ideas for you:
-Beds
-2 Doors for the castle
-A space keyboard
-Cobwebs from ceiling
-Lava block
-Top castle block
-TV
-Lava grass and brick

That is my suggestions!

#98 Before February 2015

Sleepy

Oh very nice :O. Looks awesome, but one little problem , can you give me a full size image? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue
edit*
Never mind I opened it in a new tab and I saw the whole picture clearly.
I think I done the cave pack wrong.Its tile able, but not for a game like Everybody Edits. :/
I should of done it with outline though then It wont look like a cave //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Last edited by Sleepy (Jul 15 2011 4:05:07 pm)

#99 Before February 2015

Fer22f

That image is full size just open it on your browser! The forum make thats strange but the image is really good!
Here's the link:
http://img830.imageshack.us/img830/9682/packsi.png

Last edited by Fer22f (Jul 15 2011 4:03:58 pm)

#100 Before February 2015

Sleepy

Yeah figured that out my self //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue thanks though

Anatoly1513016685685933

Board footer