Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#51 Before February 2015

Hoboman

Re: Some packs

Sleepy wrote:

Hello, everybody //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile
My first post and topic in this website, and the main subject is about some
graphics I made a few time ago.
http://i.imgur.com/Hfb4u.png
And here are a few smilies
http://i.imgur.com/1Wjh3.png
1st: Alien
2nd: My idea for how the Ninja should look like
3rd: Gang Member
4th: Pirate
5th: Drunk
6th: Robot
7th: Penguin
8th: Pirate 2
9th: Sleepy (Glitcherkid's idea)
10th: Evil
11th: Shocked
12th: My idea for how the Commando should look like
13th: Smiley with a mustache
14th: Grandpa smiley
15th: Astronaut (Pandapo's idea)
16th: Lawyer (Pandapo's idea)
17th: Panda
18th: Assassin
19th: Cop
20th: Reindeer smiley (Pandapo's idea)
21th: Burned smiley (Pandapo's idea)
22th: Fire Fighter
23th: Smiley with a skeleton mask (Pandapo's idea)
24th: Super sad smiley
More are coming soon!

I am planning to keep making more of those for fun

Hope you like it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue
BTW if you want, you can give me some ideas of smilies and bricks.

Stuff I am working on :

Bricks:
Cave pack
Street/city pack
Restaurant decoration pack
Halloween pack (took reference from Pandapo's idea)
Medieval pack

more soon!

Smilies:
Knight
Burning/Fire smiley (took reference from Pandapo's idea)

more soon!
note: this things I am working on may be will be changed or removed.

WIP smiles
still working on those

http://i.imgur.com/bzeU9.gif
1st: Burning/Fire smiley (40% done)

Sleepy

Ohhh... These smileys are awesome! You should E-Mail the smileys to Chris! They could possibly be released into the game!

#52 Before February 2015

Tachyonic

Awesome Graphix! +Rep. I wish I had rep.. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#53 Before February 2015

colon

hoboman, don't quote long posts. It's irritating.

Anyways, those smiles and packs are AWESOME!!

#54 Before February 2015

Wolf exile1

Hmm Those look Really nice! +Rep for ya! Also What program did you use to make them?

#55 Before February 2015

Sleepy

Thanks all!
@Hoboman Thanks ,but I am not really sure about it :\
@GadgetGeek Thank you //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile lol.
@I am the one and only!! Thanks //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
@Wolf exile1 Thank you too, hmmm I posted it a few comments before but I use a program called Graphics Gale (full version not trail/free one)

#56 Before February 2015

MRBOOGAWESOME

you are an amazing smiley designer, and brick pack maker!

keep up the great work! 1 +rep!

#57 Before February 2015

Red

Finally someone who can make something good.

#58 Before February 2015

dol257

like it, except for the smilies, they are not that EEish. sowwy

but the furniture pack looks extremely cool!

#59 Before February 2015

o0ps

Are the packs/ decorations can be walked through/passed through? 2YTqz.png

#60 Before February 2015

Sleepy

Thank you everybody!!
soon releasing:
cave pack
city pack
and finishing the fire smiley!
@MRBOOGAWESOME Thank you very much //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile
@Red Hah Thanks xD
@dol257 EEish o.o? well technically most of the smilies that used are from FB .Also what makes smilies so EEish?? what do you mean by the word eeish xD? well I dont really mind everybody has their ow opinion, thanks //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile .
@o0ps Okay let me explain. The decorations packs are the packs which can be walked through/passed through, and the regular packs are a solid bricks. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#61 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

I forgot about this topic for a while..

These graphics still look pretty good! They come close to the quality of RPG's, especially the water ones! Good work.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#62 Before February 2015

Master1.0

Do I dare say damn this is good?
Yes.

Do I dare say Benjaminsen should get off his lazy butt to add this stuff in the game?
Yes. No really, no updates in a month.:|

Last edited by Master1.0 (Jun 11 2011 5:10:47 am)

#63 Before February 2015

Sleepy

@JadElClemens Thanks! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
@Master1.0 First thanks,second too bad there wont be any updates soon //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
But still I made some updates of my own graphics //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile.
Cave pack done!
oEBri.png

and fire smiley is about 90% but oh well dont have power fixing the flames a-bit more.
dQhC4.gif
(yes I made the smiley bigger the then original size, dont tall me about it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad )
As you have seen I didnt post the city pack yet, I am hoping to finish it nest week maybe :/
edit*
whoops, also forget to tell you I also added the knight smiley already!:D

Last edited by Sleepy (Jun 14 2011 2:07:31 pm)

#64 Before February 2015

Glitcherkid

peterhoefnagel1999 wrote:

Don't post your smileys in someone else's topic unless they ask for them. This is like the 500th time you've done this.   (exaggerated a bit but not much. Yn8I7.png)

PaNFnqB.png

#65 Before February 2015

bobcar123

Sleepy wrote:

GIF smileys:
dQhC4.gif
1st: Fire/burning smiley

I'm guessing that's what happened when the fire wizard came //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue
Do you know if you could make lava blocks or burning grass blocks?

Edit: Also can I use some of your blocks in my avatar? I got one planned for winter with your ice blocks if you approve. me%20snow.PNG

Last edited by bobcar123 (Jun 14 2011 6:25:37 pm)

#66 Before February 2015

Sleepy

@bobcar123 Of course you can use it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile. But if you wont be mind I would like if you could add my name under it or add a credit too me, if it not too much //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue.
I got another idea of a Snow flakes decoration //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile.
edit*
Oh about the blocks dont worry I have an idea for some alrady //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Last edited by Sleepy (Jun 15 2011 3:58:49 am)

#67 Before February 2015

Betaguy

The space and cave pack is incredible... should be put into the game //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#68 Before February 2015

bobcar123

Sleepy wrote:

@bobcar123 Of course you can use it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile. But if you wont be mind I would like if you could add my name under it or add a credit too me, if it not too much //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue.
I got another idea of a Snow flakes decoration //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile.
edit*
Oh about the blocks dont worry I have an idea for some alrady //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

OK cool
I'll add your credit soon.

Would it be cool if I used the fire guy in a game?

Edit: You can now play the game at http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/bobcarey/1863003.
You are raw dog the ex-commando smiley trying to defeat the demons and killers
Click on an enemy to shoot it or hold to use rapid fire.
It doesn't really shoot so you have to click the bad guy //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue
I said your one of the sprite makers in the comments

Last edited by bobcar123 (Jun 15 2011 5:40:36 pm)

#69 Before February 2015

Sleepy

More updates!!
Some random bricks
2OIY8.gif
I will be posting in this bricks when I wont have power/time or idea for packs, feel free to give me ideas for bricks //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile.
p.s the fire brick is the first fire animation I have ever done( the fire smiley was a bit annoying and I didnt make him a good fire animation, but this is much better! I think //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile)
@Betaguy Thank you very much //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile , I dont now should I email Chris and show him this stuff? :/
@bobcar123 Ok thanks! sure you can use the fire smiley. alright played it a bit, I hope more stuff are going to be added. There will be right?

Last edited by Sleepy (Jun 17 2011 5:40:21 am)

#70 Before February 2015

Jeremy

Great graphics. Can you add more of those furnitures?

#71 Before February 2015

Betaguy

I like the random ones, and the flames you make here is just so real...
How long time do u use on each?

And... have you read this comment? http://eeforumify.com/viewtopic.php?pid=138285#p138285

Last edited by Betaguy (Jun 17 2011 5:49:21 am)

#72 Before February 2015

Sleepy

@Jeremy Thanks! & sure, what kind of furniture do you want?
@Betaguy Thanks I really appreciate this, since the flames arnt so great in my opinion.
hmm you mean each frame or each block?
flames>: I made the flames animation something like an hour and some minutes( maybe 1:30)
each block>: I made every block(except fire one) in about 3~10 minutes(10 is maximum)
And yup I did I added it along time ago in my first/main post here.
edit*
Ohh and by the way it is tile-able if anyone is wondering here is a link to it http://www.pixeljoint.com/pixelart/62752.htm
(This is my account in pixel joint if anybody knew about it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile)

Last edited by Sleepy (Jun 17 2011 7:43:12 am)

#73 Before February 2015

Tachyonic

How about a Computer Pack? With the modem and the computer screen and
the keyboard and the mouse and the tower thing that makes it all work!Professor_Frink.png

Last edited by Tachyonic (Jun 17 2011 8:13:36 am)

#74 Before February 2015

Sleepy

Sure GadgetGeek I will add your idea to the list. Thanks for the idea //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
you mean the computer case right? :O

#75 Before February 2015

bobcar123

Sleepy wrote:

More updates!!
Some random bricks
http://i.imgur.com/2OIY8.gif
I will be posting in this bricks when I wont have power/time or idea for packs, feel free to give me ideas for bricks //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile.
p.s the fire brick is the first fire animation I have ever done( the fire smiley was a bit annoying and I didnt make him a good fire animation, but this is much better! I think //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile)
@Betaguy Thank you very much //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile , I dont now should I email Chris and show him this stuff? :/
@bobcar123 Ok thanks! sure you can use the fire smiley. alright played it a bit, I hope more stuff are going to be added. There will be right?

Could you make the fire animation separate from the others? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue
Oh and I have updated the game since. At http://eeforumify.com/viewtopic.php?pid=143028#p143028 is where you can find out when I made another or not. The link to the second Raw dog is http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/bobcarey/1864149 Fire wizard is the sometimes hardest to kill. It's a matter of chance whether he gets killed by you're bullet or not. Hold the clicker for rapid fire, it will help.

Anatoly1513016685685933

Board footer