Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

TheGreenTroll

Re: Ban list

AmoebaLord wrote:
TheGreenTroll wrote:
RayDof wrote:

It might not be ok to abuse it but its ok to have it. Its their choice, if they abuse it like I said before less and less people will go to their room and it should be the owner only who can use ban list for his/her rooms. And only the owner. Wouldnt want a "troll" to go into a random beta room and use ban list on ever one now would we. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

But why should you be able to kick and ban people that can't affect your room in any negative ways?

silence, troll...   //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

if you've been kicked, it's because you **** off the owner.   nobody just randomly goes on ban-sprees.   unless of course, they aren't done their level, in which case you shouldn't interrupt them.   the worst thing in the world for a level is for the creator to rush because they feel the need to keep ahead of some player.   that's when you get crappo games.

And if the owner kick you even if you not have **** of the owner?

#27 Before February 2015

mrvalley

TheGreenTroll wrote:
AmoebaLord wrote:
TheGreenTroll wrote:

But why should you be able to kick and ban people that can't affect your room in any negative ways?

silence, troll...   //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

if you've been kicked, it's because you **** off the owner.   nobody just randomly goes on ban-sprees.   unless of course, they aren't done their level, in which case you shouldn't interrupt them.   the worst thing in the world for a level is for the creator to rush because they feel the need to keep ahead of some player.   that's when you get crappo games.

And if the owner kick you even if you not have **** of the owner?

then the owner is a troll and you should just join another room.

#28 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

@troll person

Look, you're stupid if you try to rejoin a room after you've been kicked. If you do that, then you deserve to be the reason that the creator (in your definition of the word) 'abuses' the kick/would-be ban function.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#29 Before February 2015

TheGreenTroll

JadElClemens wrote:

@troll person

Look, you're stupid if you try to rejoin a room after you've been kicked. If you do that, then you deserve to be the reason that the creator (in your definition of the word) 'abuses' the kick/would-be ban function.

And you're stupid if you kick and ban someone without any reason.

#30 Before February 2015

mrvalley

TheGreenTroll wrote:
JadElClemens wrote:

@troll person

which is the basic definition of a troll.  

can someone tell me exactly what it is we are arguing about?

#31 Before February 2015

Alex

I think /kick bans for 5 minutes, while ban bans for 24 hours.

Sound good?

#32 Before February 2015

mrvalley

yeah, kicking would be like a warning, and banning would be like getting rid of them.

#33 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

TheGreenTroll wrote:
JadElClemens wrote:

@troll person

Look. If the person wants to kick you and lose plays at his place. He's welcome to do that. That makes the owner stupid, as you said.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#34 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

There's a ban function?

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#35 Before February 2015

mistahboi

Guests already have immunity to being kicked. I think we should solve that first. :/

#36 Before February 2015

mrvalley

mistahboi wrote:

Guests already have immunity to being kicked. I think we should solve that first. :/

there are 2 solutions.   we can give them a temporary username (guest8485), or we can prevent them from being able to get god mode (they can't troll, so there is no real reason to ban them).

#37 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

/kick simple guest/simple_guest. Does that not work? someone said it did.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#38 Before February 2015

mrvalley

no, if that would work then it would ban all guests, since it doesnt spcify which guest you are kicking.

JadElClemens1423726638234794

Board footer