Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

DarkCharizard

My Ideas

I love EE and a majority of the EE community (I'm looking at you trolls that blew up my bridge last night now >.>), so I want to throw out some brainstormed ideas!   I hope I can see some implementations of these general ideas to improve the game!   //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

~ Automatic Level Saving Option
  (Something tells me this has been suggested before, but I couldn't find it on that list...)
  Well, I just nearly finished my fine level, when suddenly EE kicked me out of my room and I lost all of the changes I made since last save.   Now I don't even feel like redoing the level anymore.   I have a terrible memory, and I easily forget to save as often as I'd like to.   I'm unable to change that!   So, how about an auto-save feature for those people that are too lazy / have bad memory?   I'm sure it'd save a lot of people the headaches of remaking their levels after any mishaps that may occur before they can save.

The idea is:
- A feature in "Modify Level" of closed, saved worlds that allows for automatic saving between t minute intervals.   (Either variable or user-selected).
- Can be toggled on and off for troll-able levels that give code so level data is not lost when the damage is done.

Alternative Ideas
- Possible 3-minute period of a level being open where you can re-enter and continue what you were working on.
- Automatic save when you leave the level.

~ Map Ping/Flare
  (This was in that ideas list somewhat, but I want to add in my two cents!)
  I'm not one that really likes to be unintentionally trapped in maps while the owner is off doing owner-things.   How about I get a signal to that owner to help me?   The problem with the chat room is simply that not everybody has it, so I cannot notify some of the owners of levels if I ever require assistance from a trap.   I've sat in levels for half-an-hour (I ended up idling there out of boredom) before I was saved.
  What I am asking for is an in-game closed level item.   It would be in shop for maybe 100-500 energy (costly items because you do not need them -- they're only for getting assistance!) and you have a strict maximum of three that you may have at a time (same reason).   A possible addition is a notification on that flare that will show on the user's screen, but it's not really needed.

The idea is:
- An item that can be used in closed maps that notify level owners of your location and that you are trapped.   This will highlight on the minimap and maybe make sounds / dialog boxes appear on-screen.
- Bought in the shop for a semi-costly amount, with a maximum of three per user.

#2 Before February 2015

Sweetsoul

Re: My Ideas

crown door for people who have crown on
neon blocks
gems u that cost 8000 to put on map
mystery box
gravity option button
teleportation door to another world
wheather effect
quick sand block slows you down or you sink for few seconds
bouncy block you have to jump on it
falling block that stands for 2 seconds
cracked block only go on for 3 timnes
test smiley that test your stage for you
explosive mines
moving platform
pattern blocks
custom blocks (decorate yourself)

All these are my friend's ideas

#3 Before February 2015

mrvalley

why didnt you make your own post?

#4 Before February 2015

Monstar43

Sweetsoul wrote:

neon blocks
mystery box
gravity option button
wheather effect
explosive mines
moving platform
pattern blocks

Make your own topic please.No one likes someone who shares their ideas in someone elses topic.

Last edited by Monstar43 (Feb 27 2011 1:45:51 pm)

#5 Before February 2015

DarkCharizard

Sweetsoul wrote:

neon blocks
mystery box
gravity option button
wheather effect
explosive mines
moving platform
pattern blocks

I am honored that you would grace my petty topic with your friend's grand ideas, but I would rather keep to my own ideas in this thread.   Thanks anyways.   //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

DarkCharizard 1423728204233228

Board footer