Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

supadorf24

*Featured Worlds*

Along with the Open Worlds menu, the Protected Worlds menu, etc., I'm suggesting we have a Featured Worlds menu. We would have a panel of dedicated judges (they don't have to be mods), that each pick a level and nominate it. Then we either have the panel vote on or discuss which of these levels should become Featured. We would have three Featured Levels every week.

Comments?

Suggestions?

Problems?

#2 Before February 2015

mrvalley

Re: *Featured Worlds*

3 a week sounds a little too much, maybe only one?

#3 Before February 2015

NikK

Not exactly, but "indirectly" already suggested. Voting method was already suggested. But I still think it's a good idea.

#4 Before February 2015

Chauer

It's good in my opinion. But EE will need a lot of judges.

#5 Before February 2015

Ayowasa

No it wont that would make it annoying. Also it will make a ton of space.
Open Worlds My Saved Worlds Protected Worlds and Beta only world. Now A world called Featured. Will take tons of space.

#6 Before February 2015

supadorf24

Ayowasa wrote:

No it wont that would make it annoying. Also it will make a ton of space.
Open Worlds My Saved Worlds Protected Worlds and Beta only world. Now A world called Featured. Will take tons of space.

Not if Chris changes the lobby interface. If he were to add this, he wouldn't just stick it on top of the other world menus. Actually, we could just have a button in a lobby that links to a completely different screen. In that screen, there'd be enough room to display the room name, a picture of the minimap, and the room creator

#7 Before February 2015

mrvalley

^that would also make finding a room that you forgot the name of much easier, as well as getting a preview.

#8 Before February 2015

correiajoao

I agree! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

supadorf241423728624232808

Board footer